Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Requiem From The Darkness AMVs
PostPosted: May 5th, 2008, 4:45 am 
Post Master

Honestly, I think this is the only good Requiem AMV in existence. Most people don't choose appropriate music.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=146222

Sorry, no youtube link.

Artist: Theatre of Tragedy
Song: Motion
AMV: Lirinis

Post subject: Re: Requiem From The Darkness AMVs
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2008, 2:41 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Mmsven wrote:
Honestly, I think this is the only good Requiem AMV in existence. Most people don't choose appropriate music.

Artist: Theatre of Tragedy
Song: Motion
AMV: Lirinis

Well I really have to hand it to you Mmsven. I looked all over the place after I first saw Requiem from the Darkness, but couldn't find an AMV at all. It's nice to see that people are actually giving the series some props by making it into an AMV, and I have to agree that the music is very fitting. I just wish they had expanded their footage outside the first episode. I actually downloaded all the Theatre of Tragedy soundtracks, and while it's an incredibly odd sound, I've come to rather enjoy it. At least for the 2 cd's I have heard thus far.

Post subject: Re: Requiem From The Darkness AMVs
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2008, 3:16 am 
Post Master

Acmurphy wrote:
Well I really have to hand it to you Mmsven. I looked all over the place after I first saw Requiem from the Darkness, but couldn't find an AMV at all.

Well there are a few on youtube but they all suck ass. People used songs from bands like Slipknot and Limp Bizkit. The pacing and tone of the songs were completely off and the editing was terrible. I'm quite glad I was able to find at least one good AMV for this series. The series deserves more than people are giving it.

Acmurphy wrote:
I just wish they had expanded their footage outside the first episode.

The author must've been aiming for continuity. It doesn't bother me though since the first episode is one of my favorites.

Acmurphy wrote:
I actually downloaded all the Theatre of Tragedy soundtracks, and while it's an incredibly odd sound, I've come to rather enjoy it. At least for the 2 cd's I have heard thus far.

I might get the albums at some point, but I am unfortunately extremely lazy when it comes to downloading music since I have so much of it already.