Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tenjo Tenge
PostPosted: May 15th, 2007, 7:06 pm 
Lurker

So it's been a while since I've read this series (volume... 11 or 12 was the last one I read), and I was wondering if the latest volumes have been any good or not. Is it worth picking the series back up, or has it gone sour?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 16th, 2007, 1:10 am 
Major Contributor

I have all the chapters but I haven't gotten around to reading it lately. I'll go check it out though now that you mention it . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 10:12 pm 
Newcomer

Im caught up. The next 'past' arc ended and the election battle started. Its not so bad atm, but Asshats taken the spotlight (which blew my mind). Not a whole lot much else to say on the subject tho. It just seems to keep going and becoming more convoluted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 2:40 am 
Lurker

I was at a bookstore a few weeks ago and I looked at a few volumes to see if the U.S. release had been re-released since so many people were going crazy over how it was butchered... sadly, it's still the same. I don't see why it couldn't have been released without any edits and just wrapped up in plastic like they do with plenty of other series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 1:57 am 
Lurker

The American forces at work bringing over anime just hate the fanbase, that's all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 2:57 am 
Major Contributor

rurounijf wrote:
I was at a bookstore a few weeks ago and I looked at a few volumes to see if the U.S. release had been re-released since so many people were going crazy over how it was butchered... sadly, it's still the same. I don't see why it couldn't have been released without any edits and just wrapped up in plastic like they do with plenty of other series.

I'm doubtful they will ever release this series here unedited. :? Though I'm surprised they are so sensitive with the boob shots. I mean Gunsmith Cats was released here and they kept the nudity in that series . . . :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 10:49 am 

Now a days they esually do at least from my expierence. But hey it depends on the translator I guess. But in the end all I have to say is, I HATE the FFCC, they can all burn in hell. If Americans were smarter and not so easily offendible we wouldn't need the damn thing.