Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 7:18 pm 
Major Contributor

Okay, so we had this thread back in the old forums where we gave some more detailed introductions about ourselves than what was posted in the Introductions thread. Just some facts about you, your personality, your job, school, etc.

Totally optional of course, but it's always nice to get to know your fellow forum members. Of course, refrain from disclosing any important personal information . . . ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 7:31 pm 
Post Master

I am Mmsven. I live in Canada, I'm a computer geek, I'm currently unemployed and I'm in grade 10 highschool. I'm not an outgoing person, I actually have trouble smiling. I have such mental illnesses as Social Anxiety Disorder, Psychological Procrastination, and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome.

I'm not sure exactly how I first came to animetric, but I think I was searching for hentai on google, back when I liked it. I mainly just read all the hentai reviews for a while, and the forum was not open at the time.

I first -really- got into anime when I downloaded like 100 episodes of DBZ, for nostalgic purposes. I then decided to check some more stuff out. The funny thing is, once I saw better anime, I started to realize how shitty DBZ is, and the feeling of nostalgia ran away.

When I registered here I mainly lurked a bit and made myself sound like an idiot, which I still do sometimes, but I don't really care.

Last edited by Mmsven on December 23rd, 2007, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2007, 7:49 pm 

Well I`m known as Fresno or Fresnokila anywhere on the internet...you can put Fresnokila and a few sites will appear...ha...

But my real name is Saul L. Rivera Alicea....I`m 27 for now...and live in Puerto Rico...

Of course I love anime and videogames...I started with anime thanks to Slam Dunk...Samurai X and DBZ...and my fav game if Chrono Trigger..

I have like 3 years of college...was studying computer science...and I also took another course somewhere else about fixing computers...just to make sure I know more about them...

Well...don`t know what else to say about me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 5:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

I don't mind, but then what's the "Introduction Thread" for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 7:07 pm 
Regular

For saying "Hi!". This thread is if you feel like increasing your security risk. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2007, 7:54 pm 
Resident Scholar

I thought an introduction was ideally something elaborate... otherwise the section could have been labelled... oh, whatever... be it as it may, there's no point in repeating myself, so anyone interested please read
my introduction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2007, 5:38 am 
Post Master

42317 wrote:
I thought an introduction was ideally something elaborate...

I guess my introduction was very vague. Edit'd a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2008, 11:08 pm 

Mmsven wrote:
I have such mental illnesses as Social Anxiety Disorder, Psychological Procrastination, and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome.

I know how you feel hahaha. I suppose I suffer from those too, so do alot of people actually.

I'm just some Malaysian Chinese, as in born in Malaysia but racially a Chinese. I think its my 20th birthday today! At least over here it is. Whatever. I study overseas in Australia, botched a year doing something I didn't like and switched to something I think I will like.

Been a PC gamer since young, watched some anime without really being into anime. It was like... Japanese cartoons! Rurouni Kenshin is probably the first I watched seriously to some extent. Then AXN came, and there was El Hazard, Gatekeepers and others and I slowly became more of an anime fan, looked it up and ended up in Animetric somehow. Wheee.

I spend my days stoning in front of my PC, on IRC somewhere.... and then coming up with random shit and drawing random shit. Otherwise I'm stoning in front of a TV with a PS2 controller in my hands. Well when friends call me out to do shit, I go. I don't tend to be the one to start things, although sometimes I take it upon myself to do so.

In Australia, theres always random arse LAN gaming over the network in my residential college and the occasional booze bash. And other shit.

I guess to sum it up, I'm a goddamn lazy bastard so I tend to be content sitting here, stoning in front of my electronic entertainment devices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2008, 12:23 am 

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
I'm just some Malaysian Chinese, as in born in Malaysia but racially a Chinese. I think its my 20th birthday today! At least over here it is. Whatever. I study overseas in Australia, botched a year doing something I didn't like and switched to something I think I will like.

Happy Birthday dude! Hope it was a good one! :D

oh, lol, I suffer from a similar Procrastination Disorder, but I'm finally getting over it... at least when in the college studies phase. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2008, 7:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
racially a Chinese.

Haha, the connotation! Where I'm from, the term "race" and its derivates, like racial, are considered politically incorrect, I would have to say "an ethnic Chinese" in order to not get strange looks.
Shadows of the past.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
I think its my 20th birthday today!

You "think"? Interesting statement.
But happy birthday anyway. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2008, 7:34 am 
Post Master

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
I know how you feel hahaha. I suppose I suffer from those too, so do alot of people actually.

Sometimes I actually question my sanity though. Sometimes I laugh for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes I curl up in a blanket and just THINK constantly. The great thing is that it's hard to get bored when I'm constantly thinking about concerns. I can wait a half hour for a bus and it won't matter so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2008, 1:40 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
I can wait a half hour for a bus and it won't matter so much.

Yes, I, too, have heard of this strange phenomenon that some (many?) people get bored in such a situation. There's always something on my mind to keep me busy, and I wish it was always something productive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 2:16 am 

Hhmm yeah Germany, race, yeah . . . . . . :lol:

Hmm I get bored, very very easily. Bored is my permanent, natural state of being. And I tend to think to much. People sometimes think I'm nuts cause I start laughing out of the blue because I thought of a joke. Incase you hadn't notice I have a strong sense of humor, if not always a good one.

Now then what about me? I'm from the USA, I'm from Minnesota, a state where temps go from 100+F highs in summer to -50-F lows in winter. Yeah we have harsh weather. As for disorders, hmm the only one I have is and I quote 'Strong Sociopathic tendencies' yeah! :twisted: Right now I am living with my 81 year old grandmother whom I'm taking care of and my 52 year old aunt. I'm unemployed right now because I have to stay home and take car of my Grandmother whom had a heart attack last year and just got a pace maker put in month before last.

Personal interests outside anime, video games, chess and manga. I love music, all types of music. I've been doing the martial arts off and on since I was 7. What else? Hmm let me see. My Favorite food is Milk, yes milk. I'm addicted to that to, seriously I am addicted to milk my family can testify for it. I'm 6'2 and haven't grown since I was 13, now 20. and that's basically it. I'll talk more later.

Mmsven which part of Canada do you live in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 4:07 pm 
Resident Scholar

The Adict wrote:
Bored is my permanent, natural state of being.

You lucky dog! I haven't been bored since I was in school. I feel like life is slipping past me so fast I don't have the opportunity to let my mind slip into boredom.

The Adict wrote:
People sometimes think I'm nuts cause I start laughing out of the blue because I thought of a joke.

Happens to me all the time. I'm just trying not to let it happen in front of people, although it doesn't always work. And I tend to laugh manically (silently, though) when I think of certain lines from Hentai Anime, like
Girl: *desperate* "Why are you doing this to me?"
Molester: *evil* "Because I enjoy it!"
That dub was so hilarious... :lol:

The Adict wrote:
Mmsven which part of Canada do you live in?

*looking beneath avatar*

... in British Columbia? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 5:43 pm 

Uh, oops.

You have no idea how boring being bored is. And that line is hillarious.

So you guys are warmer then I am right now, I hate you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next