Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 138  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 27th, 2007, 2:46 am 
Major Contributor

Since I download almost everything but don't always get around to watching it, I have this very large backlog of anime I need to finish watching. This includes the last few eps of Ergo Proxy, Tsubasa Chronicle second season, Blood+, and Negima?

My current anime are:

Witchblade
Nodame Cantabile
Darker than Black
Bleach
Death Note
Hayate no Gotoku
Gintama
D. Gray Man
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA
Lucky Star
Sola

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 30th, 2007, 11:58 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
I dunno what your gender is but you seems to have uiversal taste in anime.I saw some shounen,shounen-ai and shoujo animes in your list.Most(or all) yaoi fangirls avoid yuri and shoujo-ai animes and so does the yuri fanboys.

Anyway I currently watching Gun X Sword and Strawberry Panic.Most newer animes just overhyped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2007, 1:52 am 
Major Contributor

Amex_Yohko wrote:
I dunno what your gender is but you seems to have uiversal taste in anime.I saw some shounen,shounen-ai and shoujo animes in your list.Most(or all) yaoi fangirls avoid yuri and shoujo-ai animes and so does the yuri fanboys.

Anyway I currently watching Gun X Sword and Strawberry Panic.Most newer animes just overhyped.

Are you talking to me?

If you are, just for your information, I am a guy. And which anime on that list is shounen-ai? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2007, 2:06 am 

Well, I though D Gray Man is shounen-ai because my sister,who is the big fan of D Gray Man,said so and she never allows me to watch it.I dunno it is true or not.I hope I was wrong.We better stick to topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2007, 9:07 pm 
Major Contributor

Outside of Naruto on Cartoon Network, I'm not really watching anything at the moment. I mean to finish Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG this month, but beyond that I've got nothing. Think I'll start Noir or Gundam Wing again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2007, 10:50 pm 

Naruto Movie 1 & 2...2 I already saw...but havent seen the first one...so saw it...

Also started Law of Ueki...pretty wierd...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2007, 1:25 am 

I finnaly finished Strawberry Panic!

It is a great anime for those who sick of shounen animes like me.I love to see those girl-on-girl love and I have my fave pairings.The best part is no male characters in sight.My sweet revenge on thos crazy yaoi fangirls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2007, 4:14 am 
Newcomer

I just finished watching re-watching Love Hina. I hadn't watched it in so long i had to blow the dust off of the box set lol. Such a funny series. Oh well on to Trinity Blood. My friend let me borrow it and said it was good so we'll have to see whats up with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2007, 12:21 pm 

Trinity Blood is really good but it doesn't have an ending, reason the orginal aurthor died before he could finish the manga. It's still good just leaves alot of things up in the air. Like when and why did Able and Cain swich places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5th, 2007, 3:15 am 

Finished NHK ni Youkoso. For some reason, without doing any prior research/looking into before watching the anime, I thought it was gonna be an anime about the NHK TV broadcasting station or something. But then it was totally unrelated and NHK stood for something else.

At any rate its a pretty fun slice of life anime to watch. Rather mundane stuff and sometimes I feel I can relate to the characters. Although I wish the main character had a more interesting break in the end, well it kinda goes off okay. Everybody gets on with their lives and stuff. Now that its ended, its kinda like a friend leaving or something. I suppose I could compare it to Honey and Clover, except the characters are a bit more whacked in the head here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 3:11 am 
Major Contributor

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Finished NHK ni Youkoso. For some reason, without doing any prior research/looking into before watching the anime, I thought it was gonna be an anime about the NHK TV broadcasting station or something. But then it was totally unrelated and NHK stood for something else.

At any rate its a pretty fun slice of life anime to watch. Rather mundane stuff and sometimes I feel I can relate to the characters. Although I wish the main character had a more interesting break in the end, well it kinda goes off okay. Everybody gets on with their lives and stuff. Now that its ended, its kinda like a friend leaving or something. I suppose I could compare it to Honey and Clover, except the characters are a bit more whacked in the head here.

Yeah NHK ni Youkoso was pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised by its ending not being cheesy like it could have been (anyone who watched it will know what I mean). It's still relatively tame compared to the manga version (which at points is borderline hentai) but I'm glad they kept in most of the jokes, even if some have been edited for TV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 15th, 2007, 3:18 pm 

Law of Ueki upto ep 40...ha I wasnt liking this anime much at first...but after so many eps I'm enjoying it....though ep 33 was like watching a DBZ ep...

Also Naruto Shippuuden upto ep 12...liking it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 16th, 2007, 7:28 am 
Resident Scholar

I have just seen "AIR" and will see "Rôjin Z" next week.
Somebody thought it was a good idea to bring tissues for the last few episodes of "AIR" due to tragic developments, but it wasn't that wild.
It's a nice story but its roots as a dating game of some sort are too obvious imho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 18th, 2007, 8:13 pm 
Newcomer

I had every intention of watching Trinity Blood earlier...but lately all i've been doing is re-watching stuff. Poking at things like Samurai 7, Hellsing, and Burst Angel. Oh well ill get to Trinity Blood eventually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 20th, 2007, 6:30 am 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
I have just seen "AIR" and will see "Rôjin Z" next week.
Somebody thought it was a good idea to bring tissues for the last few episodes of "AIR" due to tragic developments, but it wasn't that wild.
It's a nice story but its roots as a dating game of some sort are too obvious imho.

AIR was one of the most boring TV series I'd watched in a while.

Anyway, right now I'm having a little Black Lagoon marathon (just finished the first 18 episodes, with 6 more to go). Don't know why I never checked out the series during its original run, but I'm hooked on it. Great action, chicks with guns, interesting characters, graphic violence . . . what else could you ask for? :lol:

I also just finished Kanon (2006) and I have to say that while the remake wasn't at all bad, it was a waste of talent for a studio which as much skill and potential as KyoAni.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 138  Next