Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 10th, 2017, 10:56 pm


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2008, 3:50 am 
Offline
Resident Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 11th, 2007, 11:19 am
Posts: 2452
Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well that is certainly good to hear, and the timing with the new Kite Liberator works well :lol:

Does anyone know what the heck Kite Liberator is supposed to be about, and is it going to be a mature title like the other one?

_________________
Animetric Owner and Reviewer | My Anime List
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2008, 7:16 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Acmurphy wrote:
Well that is certainly good to hear, and the timing with the new Kite Liberator works well

Why else, if not for Liberator, would they offer the double pack?

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 12th, 2008, 9:53 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
I don't like cut versions. I mean, the creator should have put sex scenes and stuff with an intention (develop a character, change your point of view about him/her, an idea for the plot). If nonr of those conditions are fulfilled, he's just wasting ressources when he puts sex in the thing.
If you can enjoy the same a cut version than an uncut one, then the anime is probably trash. Such is the case of Najica: Blitz Tactics (not H-anime, but F for fetished-anime).

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 13th, 2008, 10:41 am 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Bloodfairy wrote:
I don't like cut versions. I mean, the creator should have put sex scenes and stuff with an intention (develop a character, change your point of view about him/her, an idea for the plot).

There might be a conflict of preferences.
Generally speaking, you can get an uncut Japanese version, but private parts will most likely be hidden behind a pixel mosaic, or you get a western release, fully detailed without the mosaic, which has been stripped of certain passages.
I watched Kite in Japan, and whatever more scenes the original has is not worth all the fuzz imho. In this case, discussing the options I just mentioned is a waste of air.

Bloodfairy wrote:
If none of those conditions are fulfilled, he's just wasting ressources when he puts sex in the thing.

Which is the case in Mezzo Forte, like I mentioned in an earlier post. The sex serves no whatsoever purpose (except entertaining the audience - cute Anime girls for the guys and big male assets for the few girls who might watch a show like this).

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 14th, 2008, 3:09 pm 
Offline
Resident Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 11th, 2007, 11:19 am
Posts: 2452
Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Bloodfairy wrote:
I don't like cut versions. I mean, the creator should have put sex scenes and stuff with an intention (develop a character, change your point of view about him/her, an idea for the plot). If none of those conditions are fulfilled, he's just wasting resources when he puts sex in the thing.

And what about entertainment? The sex scenes may not have any story-level importance, but neither do a lot of things. Just because you can take one scene out of a title and have it not materially affect the story does not mean the rest of the story is not worth while. Because honestly, everything is going to have parts in it that do not "develop a character, change your point of view about him/her, an idea for the plot." But those areas can still be fun, entertaining, engrossing, amusing, enjoyable whether it be filler, fight scenes, sex scenes, etc.

Bloodfairy wrote:
If you can enjoy the same a cut version than an uncut one, then the anime is probably trash. Such is the case of Najica: Blitz Tactics (not H-anime, but F for fetished-anime).

But different people are going to see the cut and uncut versions in different lights. Some people may want sex, others may not, some may be neutral on its inclusion or exclusion. This does not somehow reflect on the quality of the rest of the title though. Just the feeling on that scene in general.

_________________
Animetric Owner and Reviewer | My Anime List
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 16th, 2008, 8:48 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Acmurphy wrote:
Bloodfairy wrote:
I mean, the creator should have put sex scenes and stuff with an intention (develop a character, change your point of view about him/her, an idea for the plot). If none of those conditions are fulfilled, he's just wasting resources when he puts sex in the thing.
And what about entertainment?

Yeah, shake your tail feather, man... :lol:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 12:30 am 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: June 18th, 2007, 1:06 am
Posts: 818
The adult scenes in the uncut Mezzo Forte didn't really make any sense at all. It felt like a different anime during those scenes and was totally out of character. (not saying I didn't pay attention during those scenes...I am a man after all :lol2: )

I don't think I have seen Kite Uncut yet, but I did really enjoy the cut version.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 2:11 am 
Offline
Resident Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 11th, 2007, 11:19 am
Posts: 2452
Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
42317 wrote:
Acmurphy wrote:
And what about entertainment?

Yeah, shake your tail feather, man... :lol:

I will thank you! They want to throw in some random sex scenes I say, why not more? Though that only really holds if I am looking to watch something, at least partly, for its sex scenes. Otherwise I just roll my eyes and check the time. It's all about "Le mood."

I also thank you for thinking of the dolphins when coming up with another metaphor. They don't deserve to be waxed, that's just inhumane :shame: (And a really disturbing mental picture) :lol:

zero_chaos wrote:
The adult scenes in the uncut Mezzo Forte didn't really make any sense at all. It felt like a different anime during those scenes and was totally out of character.

Oh I can't disagree with that. They really tried to figure out some interesting way as to how they were going to keep the main character from actually having any sex at all. With a continual HAHA, we fooled you... :wtf: Dirty bastards.

_________________
Animetric Owner and Reviewer | My Anime List
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 18th, 2008, 6:08 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Acmurphy wrote:
I will thank you! They want to throw in some random sex scenes I say, why not more? Though that only really holds if I am looking to watch something, at least partly, for its sex scenes. Otherwise I just roll my eyes and check the time. It's all about "Le mood."

Apart from the fact that I agree with you, has the Spanish fad made way for a French fad now? :lol:

Acmurphy wrote:
I also thank you for thinking of the dolphins when coming up with another metaphor.

Can't help it... I have an aversion to addressing certain things directly, so I got to like metaphors of all sorts. :D

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kite and Mezzo Forte
PostPosted: July 29th, 2008, 10:30 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: June 30th, 2008, 7:56 pm
Posts: 30
Quote:
zero_chaos wrote:
The adult scenes in the uncut Mezzo Forte didn't really make any sense at all. It felt like a different anime during those scenes and was totally out of character.

Oh I can't disagree with that. They really tried to figure out some interesting way as to how they were going to keep the main character from actually having any sex at all. With a continual HAHA, we fooled you... :wtf: Dirty bastards.



I thought it was pretty clever how they incorporated that into the story without actually tainting the character.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group