Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A month and no update
PostPosted: April 12th, 2007, 10:51 am 

It's been a month since the last update, anybody else getting impatient? I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2007, 12:24 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Josh is out with a personal issue, I am writing, but new reviews have taken a back seat to redoing/reworking the current 6 that are posted. Though I am done with 5 of them at this point. One thing people don't know is that I have code on almost every page that I am having to change and it is an extremely time consuming process, 5-20 minutes per page, with about 650 pages to do. This is due to me having recently taken over the site, so once I finish with it I will not have to do it again. Nevertheless, a new review should be posted soon, which will probably be Yojimbo either today or tomorrow, since Josh is still out. Once he is back Bible Black will get posted and Tony is almost done with his. So in the next week we should have 3 new reviews posted. Sorry about the lack of an update though, with everything else and school I just haven't had the time to crank out a new review.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2007, 12:03 am 

I also have to apologize to you guys, school is almost over for me, and all these papers and exams are coming up, so that's why I haven't been here all the time, and the review SHOULD be done this weekend, but unless something comes up, it should be out by next week.

Yeah, Real life sucks, especially when you become lazy and do everything right before its due =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2007, 3:52 am 

Adict, dude, this place is free, so let management work at their own pace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2007, 11:59 am 

I know it's free, and I do greatly appreciate all the work they do, I was just wondering what was taking so long. That's all.

So they're just having transistion problems, and some people have a life, which isn't fair!! I WANT A LIFE!!!! :cry: But anyway goof to know thanks for keeping us informed Admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2007, 2:38 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well, other than some delays and things that always seem to come up and take away all my free time, the Yojimbo review will be posted today. Just after I wake up and am a little more coherent. Its tough to edit stuff at 1 in the morning. Maybe thats been my problem all along! Anyway, Tony should be done with his soon, and Josh may be a while longer. His personal issue is over and it had a happy ending so thank God for that. Sadly his comp was fried and he is now buying the parts for a new one, so he may be out for a couple more weeks. However, I will try and take up the slack with another review soon, maybe GitS SAC 1st GIG. Just trying to keep ya up to date Adict :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2007, 6:26 pm 

Thank you for the update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2007, 8:04 pm 

I really apologize guys, for the last few weeks I have been hit with bad luck. Dad was in a coma, and now my power supply goes out and takes everything with it, everything but the HDD, and DVDR drives... I'll be back asap.

As Aaron said, everything worked out for my dad but sadly not for the comp.