Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top five anime villains
PostPosted: September 27th, 2007, 8:26 pm 
Regular

Who are you're top five favorite anime villains/antagonists? If the villains worked as a group, you can put them in one spot. Make sure to give details so it's not just a list!

Here's mine in no particular order:
1. Tekkaman Evil: (Tekkaman Blade) The man is in red and black armor, nearly kills his sister (would have if she would'nt have blown herself up), is half crazy, and in the english dub he sounded like a complete badass.

2. Majin buu: (Dragonball Z) I love this guy! He's completely insane in all but one of his forms, has the mind of a child, and kills billions while laughing his ass off!

3. The Mcdougall brothers: (Outlaw star) Ron is cool-headed and a bad-ass, Harry is off his rocker and reminds me of a nerd, a psychopathic nerd, but a nerd none the less

4.Nosferatu Zodd: (Berserk) He loves fighting, is a complete badass, and is one of the few honorable apostles. Not to mention he looks like awesome with his red eyes and black cape.

5. Yūkyūzan Anji: (Rurouni Kenshin) He's my favorite member of the Juppongatana, because he's so damn strong, and has one of the saddest backstories (not to mention I love how he crushes the village leader's head, damn that's hard core!)

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2007, 9:22 pm 
Post Master

I can't think of many villians I like, there arn't many.

1: Jinno of Afro Samurai - This guy is nuts. His quick dual sword fighting is impressive, and he is fueled by rage, he wants to inflict suffering more then he wants to kill. He gives one of the best fights in Afro Samurai, no one else could touch Afro.

2: Tetsuo of Akira - He goes crazy with his power when he receives it, I like the way he thinks. He was cool until he started mutating into something.

3: Jan Valentine of Hellsing - Even if he is an idiot, I find him very entertaining.

4: Sesshoumaru of Inuyasha - Sort of like Vampire Hunter D, He is silent but he will kill in an instant, I especially liked him on the 4th movie.

5: Majin Vegeta of DBZ - Much like the Vegeta from the saiyan saga, but stronger and more willing to kill without delay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2007, 2:42 pm 
Resident Scholar

1. Viscious from Cowboy Bebop - do I have to introduce him any further? A charismatic madman who gives you the creeps...

2. Hamudo from "Ima, soko ni iru boku" - a completely insane and paranoid madman who gives you the creeps...

3. Vincent from "Cowboy Bebop - Knockin on Heaven's Door" - he's a charismatic anti-hero with a justified cause who happens to choose the wrong actions to reach his goal.

4. Folken from "Escaflowne" - another charismatic anti-hero, who's not just cool doing this or that, he's even cool when he's just standing there.

5. The Gedô Otome-tai from "Akahori Gedô Hour Rabuge" - probably the cutest examples of wannabe evildoers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2007, 2:56 pm 

1. Narou from Inu-Yasha: the most evil bastard I've ever found

2. Vicious from Cowboy Beebob: Evil jerk with the skills and brains to back it up

3. The guy from divergence eve, I can't remember his name. Everytime I think about him I want to kill him!!

Come on gotta think of two more. Ummm ahhh, i got nothing. I'll post alter, maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2007, 5:37 pm 

Wow, it's actually not difficult to pick. Let's see:

Griffith (Berserk): greatest villain, bastard, I dislike him in every way.

Johan (Monster): freaking amazing character, genius, scary, and charismatic, exactly the perfect villain.

Harry (Gungrave): from hero to antagonist, the transformation remains as the most dramatic imho.

Legato (Trigun): one word to describe him: scary.

Genei Ryodan (Hunter X Hunter): these guys are scary, cool, I don't know, i think they are just way too awesome, they could actually be main characters of their own series. (I'm still waiting to see Hisoka fight Kuroro, after that I'll decide who my favorite is between the two.) But as whole they are just the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2007, 5:13 pm 
Resident Scholar

Haha, so far nobody was called twice. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2007, 10:34 pm 
Regular

One word: Delphine from Last Exile.

I absolutelly HATE that anime, I would rate it 0 from 0 - 10, but she owns everytime she is on screen.

42317 wrote:
Haha, so far nobody was called twice. Cool

Huh?

42317 wrote:
1. Viscious from Cowboy Bebop

The Adict wrote:
2. Vicious from Cowboy Beebob:

=p

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2007, 1:03 pm 
Resident Scholar

Caiobrz wrote:
42317 wrote:
1. Viscious from Cowboy Bebop

The Adict wrote:
2. Vicious from Cowboy Beebob:

=p

:shock:
Call me stupid. Or blind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm 

1. Legato (Trigun)- I have to also mention him....wanted to use one of his phrases but since its been so long...don`t remember any...

2.Griffith (Berserk)- Damn you wolfwood...choosing the same ones I would choose...I really hated this guy after what he did Caska!!!

3.Kira (Death Note)- At first he was like the good guy...with a sense of justice..ha...but after what he did to the ex-FBI woman....I wanted him dead....

4.Fuuma...if that was his name (X)- When this guy turned evil...I actually liked him more than all the other characters from the series...

5.Team Rocket (Pokemon)- Hahaha...sorry...I suddenly remembered them...these guys are so annoying...I mean they did appear in every damn episode from every season...they're the number 1 villains!!!

Post subject: Re: Top five anime villains
PostPosted: November 30th, 2009, 9:32 am 
Lurker

Villains don't exist anymore for me. None I ever saw will ever match Shira, from The Blade of the Immortal. There are no words to describe how absolutely you want to make him suffer... even if he's devious enough to appreciate that feeling of yours.

PostPosted: February 12th, 2010, 1:06 am 
Newcomer

yakushiji tenzen - Basilisk
Spoiler
(immortal ninjutsu)
genma himuro - ninja scroll Image
Spoiler
(that bastard killed kagero)
doronjyo - Yatterman (sexy villain) Image
kaitou kid - meitantei conan (gone with the wind) Image
hisoka - hunter x hunter (often switch side) Image

by the time you read this
my forehead are being target by grammar & spelling nazi

PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 12:33 pm 

Action Kamen wrote:
yakushiji tenzen - Basilisk
Spoiler
(immortal ninjutsu)
genma himuro - ninja scroll Image
Spoiler
(that bastard killed kagero)
doronjyo - Yatterman (sexy villain) Image
kaitou kid - meitantei conan (gone with the wind) Image
hisoka - hunter x hunter (often switch side) Image
Hahaha, this post cracked me up.
Fresnokila wrote:
3.Kira (Death Note)- At first he was like the good guy...with a sense of justice..ha...but after what he did to the ex-FBI woman....I wanted him dead....
Yea, I agree completely. That was the one thing I could not forgive. After that it was strange I just couldn't bring myself to support either of the two, L or Kira, I just didn't sympathize with any of the two. Of course I was on L's side, but I found him annoying in some way.

Caiobrz wrote:
One word: Delphine from Last Exile.
I absolutely HATE that anime, I would rate it 0 from 0 - 10, but she owns everytime she is on screen.
Wow, I can't believe someone would give it a 0/10. Yea Delphine was a good villain, very "hateable".