Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2007, 4:40 am 
Major Contributor

Dei wrote:
Aren't you guys getting tired of using the Spoiler tags yet?

I like the spoiler tags. Kinda wish other forums I post in would use them too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2007, 6:08 am 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:

I do wish there was a mod for phpBB that allows for in-line spoilers (like vB does), but I've looked for it many times and never found one. I guess the yellow text allows for bettering formatting than the spoiler tags.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2007, 10:07 am 

shgarland wrote:

Not that I'm saying they're bad, but it would be easier to post spoilers if we just put a spoiler warning in the title considering it's already a given that we're dealing with manga stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2007, 9:34 pm 

I don't think Jiraiya will die, people like him to much. Still at the same time it would most definately light a fire under Naruto's butt to do something since the whole save Sasuke thing is winding down.

As for the whole 4th being Naturo's dad, the arthor said he wasn't. You don't get more acurate then that. Somebody put up misinfo on wiki what's new.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 1:27 am 

^When did Kishi say that?

Translations I've read of the newest chapter say that Naruto's dad is the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze. Naruto uses the family name of his mother, Uzumaki Kushina, however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2007, 8:57 pm 

Yea, I was confused about that, the last chapter clearly stated the fourth was Naruto's father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 1:52 am 

Anybody else think Blue Hair is the hottest girl so far in Naruto?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2007, 5:27 pm 

Die are you talking about Hinta? If so, yes yes she is. I didn't like Sakura until the end of Chunin exams, since she been kinda growing on me but I still like Hinta much much better/

Also don't shoot the messenger! I'm only saying what I heartd from a number of what I thought were respectible sources. Still it makes sense if the 4th Naruto's father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2007, 3:47 pm 
Major Contributor

Dei wrote:
Anybody else think Blue Hair is the hottest girl so far in Naruto?

I think he's referring to Konan, the only female member of Akatsuki.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2007, 10:06 pm 

Hmmm never seen her, have to wiki her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 10:19 pm 

Wow, crazy stuff coming up. I really hope Pain puts up a good fight, and that his intentions with akatsuki are dark very dark. If he is that strong, I don't event want to think what Tobi could do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2007, 9:21 am 
Major Contributor

Well Tobi said that Pain has never lost a fight, which would mean that if Pain has ever fought Tobi (which doesn't seem unlikely) he didn't lose to him.

Though the next chapter will probably be Jiraiya vs. Konan, from the looks of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 24th, 2007, 6:38 pm 

Spazmaster said in What's everybody reading thread

Naruto 371, as I thought, Konan and Pain are somehow related to Jiraiya (it explains how Jiraiya knew about Akatsuki so early on). At this point it does look kinda bad for Jiraiya, but at least we may get to see him fight. Though I wouldn't say he's toast yet since this is the guy that survived a fight with 4-tailed Kyuubi.

I think Jiraiya will lose, possible badly, but some how survive. Why? First too many people like him. Second there would be no point in killing him off other then to light a fire under Sunada's and Naruto's butts to wipe out the Akatsuki. Third, because he's my favorite character in the series. Yeah third reason not that important.

Still I just want to see Sasuke get ihs butt handed to him by Itachi then have to cry to Orchimaru to save him. That or he kill Itacho then lets Orchi have his body until orchi nearly kills Sakura or Naruto, where he will then A.) commit suicide. B.) Not care but die anyway at the hands of Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi combo. C.) take back control of his body, get over revenge and help kills the rest of the Aksuki.Or finds out that Itcha only killed his clan because the Aksuki made him in order to join them. He will then more then likely start killing off its members.

Can't wait till they kill off Sasuke. I never liked him and the Sharigun is cheap, really really cheap. Mean it's too powerful, how do you counter it? Mean first it looked like a tailed beast power could wipe the floor with it but now it can surpress that too? MEAN COME ON!!!

Here's something else I've been wondering. If all the Uchiha, spelled wrong sorry, clan can use the Sharigun then where the hect were the people that had already mastered it to stop Itachi? Mean there had to be more then one that had figured out how to master it and would have been able to wear Itachi down enough to kill him. Mean he can only use his ultimate tech twice before he's exhausted. It doesn't make sense! Sure he's powerful but his clan was the most powerful in the village there had to be others of at least nearly as powerful a him, enough that it would have been from easy for a single person to wipe them out. Added to that if his clan was really so powerful then why were none of them Hokage? It all doesn't make sense!! Okay mini vent about plot hole done, for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2007, 4:18 am 
Major Contributor

The Adict wrote:
I think Jiraiya will lose, possible badly, but some how survive. Why? First too many people like him. Second there would be no point in killing him off other then to light a fire under Sunada's and Naruto's butts to wipe out the Akatsuki. Third, because he's my favorite character in the series. Yeah third reason not that important.

Well Jiraiya isn't a Sannin for nothing. I'm sure he's got more up his sleeve than just his frog jutsu, otherwise I wouldn't think he'd be so revered. And as I said, fighting 4-tailed Kyuubi Naruto and surviving isn't a small feat. Hell, Oro got his butt whipped really good when he put in the same situation. Also I'm beginning to think that Konan may be one of Jiraiya's other two students who were on Yondaime's team when he was still Jiraiya's student.

The Adict wrote:
Still I just want to see Sasuke get ihs butt handed to him by Itachi then have to cry to Orchimaru to save him. That or he kill Itacho then lets Orchi have his body until orchi nearly kills Sakura or Naruto, where he will then A.) commit suicide. B.) Not care but die anyway at the hands of Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi combo. C.) take back control of his body, get over revenge and help kills the rest of the Aksuki.Or finds out that Itcha only killed his clan because the Aksuki made him in order to join them. He will then more then likely start killing off its members.

I dunno, I really would prefer not to see anymore of Orobuto or Kabuoro, or whatever you want to call him at this point. Maybe later on when he might actually fulfill some purpose but not now. Also Sasnoob isn't anywhere close to Itachi's level, unless he's somehow managed to learn Mangekyou Sharingan, which if he did it'll be a pretty pathetic move on Kishi's part.

The Adict wrote:
Can't wait till they kill off Sasuke. I never liked him and the Sharigun is cheap, really really cheap. Mean it's too powerful, how do you counter it? Mean first it looked like a tailed beast power could wipe the floor with it but now it can surpress that too? MEAN COME ON!!!

Well nothing is capable of destroying the Nine-Tails (since you can't destroy something made of pure chakra) but it's more like Sharingan is able to suppress the Nine-Tails chakra, enough for it to be sealed, which is what I think probably happened when the 4th sealed it. (i.e. Yondaime was helped out by Madara)

The Adict wrote:
Here's something else I've been wondering. If all the Uchiha, spelled wrong sorry, clan can use the Sharigun then where the hect were the people that had already mastered it to stop Itachi? Mean there had to be more then one that had figured out how to master it and would have been able to wear Itachi down enough to kill him. Mean he can only use his ultimate tech twice before he's exhausted. It doesn't make sense! Sure he's powerful but his clan was the most powerful in the village there had to be others of at least nearly as powerful a him, enough that it would have been from easy for a single person to wipe them out. Added to that if his clan was really so powerful then why were none of them Hokage? It all doesn't make sense!! Okay mini vent about plot hole done, for now.

Actually, that's not true. Not everyone in the Uchiha clan necessarily knows how to use Sharigan. And a genius like Itachi is pretty unprecedented. Everyone in the Uchiha gene pool can manifest it, but from the best of my knowledge, only a minority have in the history of the clan.

As for hokage, well it's a little complicated. Uchiha Madara was the one who set up the Uchiha clan. We know that during the founding of Konoha, Shodai Hokage defeated Madara and became the Hokage. So the reason may be political. In any case, Itachi for instance is obviously strong, probably Hokage level or close to it but obviously very few people in the Uchiha clan have ever had Itachi's potential. So there probably wasn't anyone that strong in the period between Madara and Yondaime. And we know Itachi left, so in a way it can make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2007, 3:33 pm 

First I did say supress, we've yet to see anything capable of killing a tailed beast.

Spaz your right about the how very few being able to us Sharigun. Still for Itcha to be able to wipe out the entire clan without even getting a scratch? That's completely unrealistic, some one would have gotten lucky enough to at least bruise him.

As for Jiriara, is he strong, obvious as you said he did survive a bout with Naruto in four tail fox mode. Still he's also old, he's in his mid to late 50s meaning he propably doesn't have the Chakra reserves of someone younger.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next