Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 13th, 2017, 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2007, 1:23 am 
Newcomer

Golden Boy hands down.

Closely followed by Full Metal Panic Fumoffu.

And then there is Mahoromatic and Onegai Teacher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2007, 8:54 am 
Lurker

hehe, i agree, Dhaerow! Fumoffu is hilarious, especially when sosuke teaches the yakuza gansters how to use his Bonta-kun suits i was in hysterics the first time i saw it! :D "FUMOFUMO, FUMOFURRU!!! FUMO FUMOFFU! FUMO!!!"XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2007, 9:02 am 

Cromartie High School is very funny. The absurdity really cracked me up, especially when I saw "Freddie".

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2007, 6:10 pm 

Note sorry for the confusion I meant besides Chidori, not back talking, some times my hand can't keep up wit hme brain.

As for Fumoffu for me the best episode is the rugbe team ep. It's hilarious seeing a bunch of wusses become killing machines and the side effect, I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 3:11 pm 
Regular

no confusion to be had, the adict. i understood what you meant.

Quote:
Also no they don't HAVE to kiss but it would be nice if the kept things going.

i know what you mean about having the relationship escalate. only the dynamic would change entirely if that were to happen. i would fear it would change to be worse or it would just end. since there is really no love triangle in FMP, i see no use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2007, 9:39 pm 

I can understand that there is no love triangle so it won't really effect plot but that can be said about a lot of non romance series were they still progress the relatonship. Why because relatioships either progress or degress they don't stay luck warm. Also for the record I don't care if there's a point to it or not I still like seeing relationships progress if they exist in a series other wise there's no point having them there to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2007, 11:59 pm 
Regular

The Adict wrote:
Also for the record I don't care if there's a point to it or not I still like seeing relationships progress if they exist in a series other wise there's no point having them there to begin with.

i felt the relationship has progressed very well.

who wants to see sousuke get all lovey dovey? i do not. that distance is exactly what makes sousuke interesting. we all know he eventually loves the girl, he just shows it differently. sure it seems unfair to kaname but this is what happens when you have a mismatch.

sexual tension creates the comedic situations. once that is lost, so goes the humour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2007, 5:17 pm 

I'm not saying that Sousuke and Kaname should get lovey dovey, at that point I'd have to burn that disc. and never watch the series again. What I'm saying is I hope their rleationship doesn't stal like happens so often in many anime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2007, 6:32 pm 
Regular

if you do not want the lovey dovey dating the only next progression is marriage! i think i am missing your point. you are saying that sousuke and kaname have a relationship stall, and that you want to see their relationship progress. my question is, what exactly do you want to see happen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2007, 1:46 pm 
Resident Scholar

dbd_addict wrote:
my question is, what exactly do you want to see happen?

Maybe he does like what I called "zigzag relationships".
Because that's exactly what they'll have if they neither become a couple nor separate completely/physically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2007, 4:45 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
The Adict wrote:
I'm not saying that Sousuke and Kaname should get lovey dovey, at that point I'd have to burn that disc. and never watch the series again. What I'm saying is I hope their rleationship doesn't stal like happens so often in many anime.

So you want the relationship to progress, but you don't want them to show any affection for each other? And somehow that affection would be so objectionable to you that you would burn the disc and never watch the series again? Just making sure I am getting this right :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2007, 8:34 pm 

I NEVER SAID NOT SHOWING AFFECTION!!! I'm talking, ugh my mine went blank for examples. I'm not saying I don't want to see them dating or holding hands extra. cuss I do. What I am saying is I don't want any shojo crap like say Hot Gimmik, Kare First Love excetra. It's hard to explain. I don't know how to make it clear over then give a list of series that drive me nuts, like Inu Yasha, Ranma 1/2, Girls Bravo, others that slip my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2007, 9:52 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
The Adict,

I'm still not sure what the heck you mean exactly. So you want them to show affection, but you don't want them to be lovey dovey? So you want them to be in love and just not act like it really?

You also lost me on the shoujo comment. Are you saying you want them to have an out in the open love relationship that goes somewhere, rather than those series which have supposed relationships that never really get anywhere? Or are you simply describing the event 42317 pointed out involving "zigzag relationships," and that is what you don't want to see happen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2007, 4:12 am 
Regular

I think what he's trying to say is that he wants to see them have a "serious" romance, not fluffy lovey-dovey stuff that we tend to see in more light-hearted romantic anime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2007, 6:29 am 
Resident Scholar

Zaxares wrote:
I think what he's trying to say is that he wants to see them have a "serious" romance, not fluffy lovey-dovey stuff that we tend to see in more light-hearted romantic anime.

He'd better find some definition. Otherwise we might think his argumentation had just crashed into a solid brick wall. :D
But I realize it's hard at times to find words for that "inbetween situation" one is referring to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next