Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 11th, 2017, 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Your Room
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 8:41 am 

I was bored. So hey, lets show each other our rooms! Or something. Haha.

Now that I'm studying in Australia where I spend loads of time in my room, I can do whatever the hell to it so it feels like my room. Back home it was just.... the bedroom. I sleep there. And change my clothes there. And nothing else.

Plus I feel like putting off my assignment for a bit.

Images are taken at 3 Megapixels and I couldn't be assed to resize them....

General view of shit.

Rather blur, I printed out pages from the Odin Sphere artbook to brighten up my room a little. Since the walls are a dreary gray with a brick pattern. Which kinda has a prison feel.

My shelfwith random shit. Top rack... figures, toothpaste... cup... stuff.
The 2nd rack broke off so theres a huge gap. Well the now present 2nd rack has a figure, houses my manga and laundry change. Then the 3rd rack is random crap and the bottom rack is my instant noodle rack. Should have been anyway. Theres a box of cigs on the 3rd rack. I don't even smoke! Well my brother was like... buy it duty free back in Malaysia and sell it to the Aussies at a ripoff price. I just never gotten down to doing such a thing. The only smoker I know is Malaysian so that would never work. Apparently my brother told someone to relieve it off me but I have yet to see or hear such a person.

The Revoltech Sabers are the first line of defense into my shelf.

Cypher. Came out of its box with its hand broken. Srsly. I had to glue it back on. So much for playing with them. And it doesn't come in a box where I can just repackage it... so I doubt I could have just returned it with the plastic ripped off the cardboard. Well, not that I care, It can just stand there and look nice. So much for playing with it though.

Temjin is the last line of defense. A rather crappy defective one. He falls apart like hell so I'm scared to pose him. Never trust Xebec Toys. They fall apart once you open the box :/

Back to my table... The same Alter Caren and chibi Lacus I always had. Then theres a Black Saber dress ver. I had a bootleg Hong Kong version I bought due to its really low price back in Hong Kong, but I found the real one here in Australia and decided to get it.

Then its Chidori and Tessa from FMP! Made by Kaiyome Bome. Looks pretty nice, and its like two figures for the price of one. Thats just how they are sold..... and then theres Master Chief. If you read my stupid Halo 4 comic, you would have seen him. American figures are always so much more.. .playable. You can fuck this guy about and drop him(dropped him alot by accident, kept knocking him over and in some instances off my table quite alot before I decided to put him in a more stable position). Thats a chibi Saber gashapon around his neck.

My bed covered with crap. That green blob is my site model for my assignment. It was trashy cardboard so I painted it to make it look nicer. It still looks like ass regardless.

Blurry image of my crappy wardrobe.

My fridge with random necessities. Biscuits, juice, soda.... whisky and gin.... you always need some hard liquor. And stuff to mix it with. Never know when you will run into those sleepless nights. Or those sleepless parties. Fun stuff thats not illegal as long as you are old enough. I sure as hell am.

Thats it I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 9:09 am 
Resident Scholar

:lol:
I knew someone would come up with such a thread sooner or later.
Last weekend I stood in my old room and thought:
"I could take new pictures since the latest pictures are from summer 2003".
But I didn't want to look like a show-off (although there's not much to show that would be of greater interest in terms of this message board's topics).

As for your room, I'd like to say it's nice but the walls somehow remind me of a prison cell.
Hm... you did go into detail though... but the picture of your wardrobe is really blurry. :shock:
Hm, nice fidge... cocktail lover?
And you should get rid of the ice, regularly by the way, it increases the electricity bill. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 12:10 pm 

Dude, that place looks like prison. And I've got screwdrivers EXACTLY like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 8:17 pm 
Resident Scholar

Dei wrote:
And I've got screwdrivers EXACTLY like that.

I've got one of those, too... formerly I had a cheap frame for my glasses and the screws would just unscrew themselves after a few months and my glases would just fall out of my face... so for screws with a diameter of 1.5 mm I needed a fine screw. :)

Since it will take a while until I return to my homebase again I might show you a picture from my Trier quarters:

Pretty messy these days. :oops:
That place is the only thing about MY apartment that's actually and only mine. The rest of the two rooms is full of my girlfriend's stuff (because unlike me she does not have a homebase), so never mind the Kanjani pic, the cell phone straps, and the Cinamoroll bags.

As for a technical matter: How do I apply these little preview windows?
Offering a link line looks like nothing and a picture in original size may often look too bulky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 9:24 pm 

The preview windows are more of an imageshack thing. Upload to imageshack and in the uploaded page, you can copy an array of links, direct link, URL, or thumbnail links for forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 9th, 2007, 9:58 am 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
The preview windows are more of an imageshack thing.

Uh shucks... doesn't Photobucket have something like that, too, and I have just missed it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2007, 8:04 pm 

meh, ill post some picks when it doesn't look like a wreck (in other words, you'll have to wait a while :roll: )

#1 Chloe fanatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 5:26 pm 
Resident Scholar

Dark One wrote:
meh, i'll post some picks when it doesn't look like a wreck (in other words, you'll have to wait a while :roll: )

In other words you are openly about to deceive us by hiding the truth. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 6:56 pm 

42317 wrote:
Dark One wrote:
meh, i'll post some picks when it doesn't look like a wreck (in other words, you'll have to wait a while :roll: )

In other words you are openly about to deceive us by hiding the truth. :lol:

lets put it this way, do you want a pile of ruble or a room to look at? i assure you i can do both :P

#1 Chloe fanatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2007, 3:33 am 

No idea about Photobucket having thumbnailing features.....

A pile of a rubble of a room are like the most interesting ones to look at. We can play games of Where's Wally? With them. Only its... Where's the pair of gray socks? Or where's the used condom?

We might even find things you have lost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2007, 1:31 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
A pile of a rubble of a room are like the most interesting ones to look at.

Yeah, the stuff you pile tells tales about the inhabitant. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2007, 11:23 pm 

I took the time to clean up a little, actually i just threw most of the mess under my bed. Out of my sight, out of my mind...

That's my bed... Here is where I sleep, it looks nice when my notebooks, books and other things are not spread over the place...

Desk, all cleaned up. well, actually I actually don't put many things on there...

I put them here

Behind some of those notebooks there you can find my manga and anime
My wardrobe, reminds me that I need to iron most of my shirts there.

Something I put together with my action figures, which are usually safe in their boxes. Eva 01 vs trigun

Not much, I'll take a picture in about a week, to show how it usually looks... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2007, 8:17 am 
Resident Scholar

wolfwood, your room looks kinda gothic... that bed's design is interesting.
And again there's a room without posters or anything on the wall. It looks empty, somehow.
Maybe that's due to the fact that you hid anything and everything... subversive. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2007, 10:12 pm 

42317 wrote:
wolfwood, your room looks kinda gothic... that bed's design is interesting.
And again there's a room without posters or anything on the wall. It looks empty, somehow.
Maybe that's due to the fact that you hid anything and everything... subversive. :lol:

Gothic? ... :D LOL Might be the blue theme there, didn't mean to have it all blue, the sheets and quilts i have are usually light.
About the posters, hmm I'm actually not a fan of posters, I do have a Chelsea football team poster somewhere though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 10:20 am 

Yeah, that is a rather interesting bed....

I modified my room further by sticking 4 print outs of the Kara no Kyokai movie posters up on another wall. I'm hardly ever facing that wall though....

I should stop being cheap and buy real posters and things to hang up :P