Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 18th, 2017, 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What is the funniest Anime ever
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 5:14 am 
Newcomer

IMO
Excel saga
especially when the allien invasion (evil pikachu LoL)
What do you think guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 8:30 am 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
Azumanga Daioh!

The funniest moment is Osaka try to wake Yukari-sensei up by using her "frying pan".

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 11:52 am 

That's a hard one, so many series are halerious, yes spelled wrong. Personally I like Love Hina a classic a love comedy fro ma few year ago, Excel Saga another classic spoof that basically makes fun of ever anime mmadeu p to that point, Abenoboshi a love comedy/spoof manga was better but this ones still pretty funny and Foolly Coolly the second weirdest anime EVER made. But there are so many that i really can't deside

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 1:17 am 
Newcomer

Great Teacher Onizuka or GTO has its moments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 4:16 am 

I did enjoy Excel Saga...especially the dogs...I mean they get so dramatic...

I only have the first 2 dvds but Full Metal Panic has its moments too...

Oh let me not forget one of my favs Goldenboy :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 9:11 am 
Newcomer

Miami Guns still makes me laugh, not as much a Love Hina, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 4:42 pm 

I've seen so many funny, anime. I can't decide Excel Saga was indeed funny. Bit, there are alot more that I can't think of at this moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2007, 11:33 pm 
Newcomer

Golden Boy hands down. Kintaro's dub is hilarious. That did it for me. "Yes, my queen!"
Another would be Midori Days. The guy wakes up with a miniature girl as his hand. That's hard to top.
Green Green. Yep, Bachigu steals the show.
School Rumble was funny too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 12:55 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
I can't believe that no one has said anything about Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu yet! It has to be one of the best comedy series I have watched yet. Sousuke with his crazy military antics and Kaname always underestimating how far Sousuke will go. All three parts of Full Metal Panic are very good. Whether its comedy or serious business, as in The Second Raid, Full Metal Panic succeeds in entertaining. So make sure to keep watching Fresnokila, you're in for a treat.

I sadly could not get past the first episode of Excel Saga, it was just too insane and inane for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 10:23 am 

I agree, Full Metal Panic is hillarious. But the series I can't believe that no body had mentioned is Happy Lesson and Foolly Coolly!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 3:21 pm 

There are three titles tied IMO, School Rumble, Azumanga daioh, and Full metal panic fumoffu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 11:17 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
I add School Rumble in list...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 10:37 am 

Sometimes funny anime in general can't hold a candle to like these random funny episodes in an overall serious series. Like they'd dedicate one episode to shits and giggles. Although I can't quite think of any except that one in Shadow Skill where the girl gets a love letter, but Gau being a dense twit mistakes it as a threat for murder....(I'll take your heart away) and it just degrades into shit that finally results in a beatdown between two men where they are knocking the shit out of each other and not stopping with these totally bruised up funny looking faces. That was so many years ago....

But yeah, I totally enjoy these random gag episodes that pop up in an anime series. Because they tend to be like the funniest thing you've ever watched. Its like 26 episodes of condensed funny.

But I think the animes that made me laugh throughout would be like School Rumble and Love Hina. And Chobits was pretty damn funny too. But these jokes get kinda old in later anime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 10th, 2007, 7:41 pm 
Regular

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Sometimes funny anime in general can't hold a candle to like these random funny episodes in an overall serious series. Like they'd dedicate one episode to shits and giggles.

Ugggghh... Maybe I'm just a grim, no-fun person, but I HATE those episodes in otherwise serious series. :P Like the one about the Moon Ninjas in Planetes... *shudder*

The only redeeming feature was that the Moon Ninjas was later used near the end of the series to really drive home a sense of loss and depression when Hachi learns that almost all of the Moon Ninjas were killed in the explosion on the moon base after most had finally managed to pick up some employment after years of trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2007, 5:37 am 
Lurker

I loved Azumanga Daioh so much. The random humor and the characters (Especially Kaorin. T_T Hang in there you big lesbo you! She'll come around!) simply made it one of my favorite comedy series ever. Sure some people don't like it... but then again, they're bad people and their opinions don't matter! :o I said it...

I absolutely adored Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. I had my... problems with the first season, and was somewhat hesitant to watch Fumoffu, but the way in which the Fumoffu series embraced the hilariously nonsensical while splicing in hints of romance did it for me. Unlike Azumanga Daioh, I honestly can't see how anyone could NOT like Fumoffu. I mean, my GOD, who doesn't like fanservice, explosions, deadly paper fans, and giant cuddly robots? JEEZ.

Ouran High School Host Club was my latest obsession. I was again somewhat wary of the show, hearing that it was a reverse harem sort of situation. A buncha bishie guys in varying states of undress for 26 episodes? I dunno about that... But, I gave it a try, and man, if I'm gay for loving every minute, then that's just life. The romance, the intrigue, the borderline homosexual acts that abounded, EVERYTHING about the show! I loved it all! By far, one of the best series out to date! *eagerly waiting to scrounge up money to buy the manga*