Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 11th, 2017, 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: What are you playing now?
PostPosted: March 15th, 2007, 7:01 pm 

Yes Yes, this thread is back up, so let's get started shall we?

Right now I'm playing 2 games, Final Fantasy III for the DS and Jade Empire Special Edition for the PC.

FFIII is actually pretty fun, even though it does get tedious with the leveling, and surprisingly Jade Empire is a fun fun game, with it's conversation system. There's not really a difference between this version and the Xbox, other than a few new techs and monsters and graphics, but it still does the job done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2007, 10:05 pm 

I'm playing the Command and Conquer 3 demo, can't wait for the full games release.

Been a while since the last C & C game and this is actually turning out to be a GREAT game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2007, 5:45 am 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
Bully for PS2!!!

I love to start fights for no reasons.

Also God of War II for PS2!!!

Kratos returns for more actions.This time the gods of Olympus betrayed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2007, 10:58 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
I am currently playing God of War 2 as well. Its good so far, but it's a little too similar to the first one. I would have liked it they had done more with revamping the fighting system, rather then leaving it pretty much the same. Other than that the overall game is fine, but I really don't think Kratos would be able to kill Zeus... he is the king of the Gods for a reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 6:19 am 
Newcomer

I just finished Rainbow 6 Vegas a while ago...it was quite refreshing, and free with my new video card i just got teehee. Oh and of course I'm always playing World of Warcraft >_<...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 12:01 pm 

I'm playing Final Fantasy XII right now for the PS2. I really liek this one, FF X kinda turned me off by the immaturity of the main character and that there wasn't enogu plot, though quiet a few twists, most though are of the oh and this is the way it is that annoy me greatly. FF XII is quiet different the story keeps changing direction and the Characters are far more to my liking. The graphics are great and it's good to see Square finally even out the real time combat system they started in FF X-2.

I also just got done with Xenosaga III, great game though you spend more time watching the game rather then playing but when the graphic and voice acting are as good as they were I didn't mind. Also the combat system was actually fun, most likely because most fights last less then a minute. The boss fights are also brain teasers making you think on your feet in order to beat them. though there is a slight rubber ai in some fights were the computer will go four or five rounds without getting hit but striking criticals every hit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 2:44 am 

Ace Combat Zero - afaik, best series of air combat on the PS2. Hope it continues the tradition on the PS3 or XBOX 360.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 9:44 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
Finally I beat Bully!

Gary is much weaker than I thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2007, 1:03 am 
Newcomer

I dunno, Ace Combat 5 was pretty strong... though the final boss was at once fairly strong, yet easy to beat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 1:18 am 
Newcomer

Im playing C&C 3 too. With a lil bit of DoW Dark Crusade.
Im a lil bit bored of BF 2142 right now.

You can't kill the Messiah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 4:23 am 

Over here I've havent played God of war 2 yet...only the demo...but will soon...
So just playing Zelda:Twilight Princess again....and Geist at the moment...
Unless there's a bunch of friends...which tends to be...than I'll be playing Mario Party or Burnout with them....

And for some reason...despite I havent seen much of Yu-Gi-Oh someone gave me a game of it for the GBA....after losing like 40 times trying to learn how to play...now I cant drop it....I love beating those losers!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 12:01 am 
Newcomer

Just finished FFXII. It was good, but I want to know more about what happened with Fran afterwards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 12:10 am 
Regular

Working my way through Guild Wars: Nightfall and Neverwinter Nights 2. I'm pretty disappointed with how badly the latter performs on my machine, so I haven't been playing it as much as I would otherwise.

I'm thinking about giving the C&C3 Demo a whirl sometime soon too. What's everybody's first impressions of it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 12:33 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Zaxares wrote:
Working my way through Guild Wars: Nightfall and Neverwinter Nights 2. I'm pretty disappointed with how badly the latter performs on my machine, so I haven't been playing it as much as I would otherwise.

I'm thinking about giving the C&C3 Demo a whirl sometime soon too. What's everybody's first impressions of it?

I'm playing through Guild Wars Nightfall as well. Sadly I have gotten stuck on one of the missions that's a real bitch. Maybe I should try going through it with an actual group, rather than with one of my friends and our heroes...

The C&C 3 demo was good, I haven't played a Command and Conquer game in a long time so it was quite nice to jump back in. Looks like it will be worth a buy at any rate. Man I love Mammoth Tanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 7:50 am 
Regular

Acmurphy wrote:
I'm playing through Guild Wars Nightfall as well. Sadly I have gotten stuck on one of the missions that's a real bitch. Maybe I should try going through it with an actual group, rather than with one of my friends and our heroes...

The C&C 3 demo was good, I haven't played a Command and Conquer game in a long time so it was quite nice to jump back in. Looks like it will be worth a buy at any rate. Man I love Mammoth Tanks!

Which mission is it? I've managed to get Master rating on every mission so far using only Heroes and henchies, so I might be able to give some tips and tactics for it. :)

And Mammoth Tanks FTW. When I was playing C&C:Generals, my favorite 'race' was China, purely because of their Overlord Tanks. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next