Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Casual Sex Hentai
PostPosted: November 30th, 2012, 10:52 am 
Newcomer

Looking for casual sex hentai that doesn't involve sci-fi, rape, tentacles, excessive gangbang, adultery, fantasy, or supernatural

Example: Sex Friend, Warau Kangofu The Animation, First Love Kasumi, Sex Exchange (Imouto Twins/Gimai Imouto), virgin auction, Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai, Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo

Post subject: Re: Casual Sex Hentai
PostPosted: November 30th, 2012, 1:14 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Ojou-sama wa H ga Osuki is a personal favorite of mine but it does have a number of group scenes in it if those aren't too off-putting for you.

The Stringendo series should be right up your alley as well, with 12 episode now I believe (they just seem to keep going haha)

Strange Kind of Woman is a very sweet title that reminds me a lot of a slightly higher quality Sexfriend so you should really enjoy that one.

Another Lady Innocent is a simply superb looking title that hits all your criteria as well.

Some other titles worth mentioning include Fault!!, Dirty Laundry, Kateikyoushi no Onee-san, Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro, Resort Boin and Love Selection.

Let me know what you think and if you need any more/other recommendations! :gatsu:

PostPosted: November 30th, 2012, 7:58 pm 
Newcomer

Ojou-sama wa H ga Osuki, Strange Kind of Woman, Fault!!, Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro, and first episode of love selection are good
Haven't gone through Stringendo yet (any particular episodes I should focus on first?) Another Lady Innocent art style isn't doing it for me.

Thanks for the recommendations =) More would be great if you have any

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2012, 2:41 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
There's probably no reason not to just start with the first episode of Stringendo and continue on from there if you like what you see. It's more a loosely connected number of individual scenes and characters but there is some level of continuity that will be lost if you don't start at the beginning.

If you like that there's a number of other related series (Stretta, Accelerando, Stringendo and Accelerando Ultima Sera-- I think) but they have some scenes of rape and such in them so while I would recommend them the content may not be as much to your liking as Stringendo (and probably Stretta which I don't think has anything too objectionable in it either.)