Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I haer u liek new membars
PostPosted: January 27th, 2012, 5:00 pm 
Newcomer

Hello good people of Animetric!
For my 3rd post, I feel it is time to introduce myself!
My name is Adam, I live in the UK and I am 16 years old (a bit young -_- I know).
At the moment I am currently doing my GCSE exams in school and shall be in sixth form (college) by the end of the year.
I am an avid gamer, owning all current gen systems and I spend far too much time on them -_-. I am also into Doctor Who and anime, although my backlog is pretty small. Unusually (or maybe not) I am into Hentai somewhat. Not really into the gory series or anything massively extreme, apart from that anything goes really.

I look forward to posting with the best of 'em.

Post subject: Re: I haer u liek new membars
PostPosted: January 27th, 2012, 5:57 pm 
Post Master

I do. Welcome.

Dumadam wrote:
Unusually (or maybe not) I am into Hentai somewhat. Not really into the gory series or anything massively extreme, apart from that anything goes really.

I find it unusual when anyone is into hentai myself. The animation is always so shitty that it defeats the purpose of providing visual stimulation. In case you haven't seen them, here's two of my brilliant threads:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1486
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1378&p=24713

PostPosted: January 29th, 2012, 3:38 pm 
Resident Scholar

Dumadam wrote:
I am 16 years old (a bit young -_- I know).

What does that have to do with anything? Being young doesn't necessarily mean you're stupid (growing age doesn't save people from stupidity!) it just means you have less experience. Only stupid people will hold that against you. Our friend Mmsven is in fact (or if my memory is not failing me) not that much older than you (well, from a 34yo point of view at least), and former member AMDS was 15 at the time and yet never stopped to amaze me with his sharp mind and ambitious creativity.
Your choice of a nickname and your, uh, creative way of picking a thread title are not exactly facilitating things, though, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Dumadam wrote:
I am also into Doctor Who

My girlfriend likes that stuff, too... I don't quite understand why. I like sci-fi a lot, but neither Doctor Who nor Torchwood gives me any viewing pleasure.
Our honored admin seems to have a thing for all things TARDIS as well.

Dumadam wrote:
I am into Hentai somewhat

The prerequisite of the juvenile. Believe me, it's only interesting as long as you are officially underage and may not watch it. :lol:
Jokes aside, it depends on what you mean by "being into it". I do watch Hentai when a title seems interesting (in a way that I do not explicitly understand myself), but not for sexual reasons; what I'm interested in is writing an interesting review. Too bad that Acmurphy doesn't think my style was "presentable". :mrgreen:

Dumadam wrote:

We are the best. No flaming, no prejudice, no know-it-all fans, no rule-nazis.
I'm extremely happy here. Be a constructive member and I will be your ally.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 5:45 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Dumadam wrote:
Hello good people of Animetric! For my 3rd post, I feel it is time to introduce myself!

Hey Dumadam! Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you :gatsu:

Dumadam wrote:
I am an avid gamer, owning all current gen systems and I spend far too much time on them -_-. I am also into Doctor Who and anime, although my backlog is pretty small. Unusually (or maybe not) I am into Hentai somewhat. Not really into the gory series or anything massively extreme, apart from that anything goes really.

Haha sounds like you should fit it pretty well here. Most of us are gamers as well (seems to go with the territory) and as 42317 mentioned I am indeed a Doctor Who fan as well. The 10th Doctor's typically one of my cosplay outfits when I hit up Supercon. God it sucks that they do it during summer in Florida each year but what can ya do :crap: And there's nothing strange about being into hentai! (At least round these parts :P2:)

Attachment:
IMG_0983-1.jpg
IMG_0983-1.jpg [ 1.35 MiB | Viewed 2762 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG [ 1.49 MiB | Viewed 2762 times ]

Dumadam wrote:

As are we!