Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 15th, 2017, 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top 10 favorite erotic doujinshi artists
PostPosted: September 21st, 2011, 2:36 am 
Post Master

Top 10 favorite erotic doujinshi artists

Last edited by Mmsven on January 20th, 2014, 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Top 10 favorite erotic doujinshi artists
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm 
Resident Scholar

Oh, an interesting thread. I'd have to check my preferences on this one.

Let's see... in alphabetic order:

EB110SS
Genre: Lolicon
I like some of the stories and his depictions of blowjobs for some reason although the graphical designs are clearly not among the most exciting I've ever seen.
Spoiler
Attachment:
File comment: from 2002
Come 008.jpg
Come 008.jpg [ 474.56 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Hayashibara Hikari
Genre: Lolicon, BDSM
A master of violent Lolicon and evil imagination mixed with great character designs. Many of his pictures are only illustrations of his short stories, thus his publications are not necessarily Manga in the usual sense, while some are picture collections without any storyline, compare Parody Art Works from 2003.
Spoiler
Attachment:
182.jpg
182.jpg [ 195.17 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Higashiyama Shô
Very nice character designs, and if Hayashibara is the master of evil imagination, Higashiyama surely is the master of anal penetration...
Spoiler
Attachment:
JPS 176.jpg
JPS 176.jpg [ 526.45 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Horihone Saizô
Genre: Lolicon, bestiality
This is some sick guy. Other than Hayashibara he's definitely not in the violent corner but he has a thing with animals, culminating in his work Himitsu no Inu-gami Kokoko-chan, translated as "Secret Dog-God Kokoko-chan". It has less of an erotic value but the mutations of the loli characters make it an interesting story.
Spoiler
Attachment:
052.jpg
052.jpg [ 238.2 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Hoshino Fuuta
Also not the most beautiful character designs I can imagine but his depiction of character relationships and interactions make his stories interesting to read.
"Imôto-kan" for example introduces us to a consensual triangle relationship between a teacher and two 11yos.
Spoiler
Attachment:
058.jpg
058.jpg [ 278 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Kuroyuki
Genre: Uh...
Kuroyuki is best known for his kinky Pretty Cure parody works "Milk Hunters" (followed by "Milk Angels" and "Milk Masters"), which can be described as "Ugly guy screws pretty girls". The only thing bothering me are the big breasts he seems to adore but he's the only Hentai artist I know who makes servility and docility fun.
Spoiler
Attachment:
[SaHa] Milk Hunters 2 - 27.jpg
[SaHa] Milk Hunters 2 - 27.jpg [ 1.84 MiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Maka Fushigi, no doubt
One of the best artists alive in the dôjinshi field. Great character designs, graphically and psychologically rounded, with good storylines.

Saigadô
Genre: Shôtacon
Saigadô is a team of female authors who specialize on game characters, like from Dead or Alive, but not exclusively.
Spoiler
Attachment:
sakura_000.jpg
sakura_000.jpg [ 158.56 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Sakurafubuki Nel (aka. Akatama)
Good character designs, interesting stories. Has a thing for cat girls, too.
Spoiler
Attachment:
Hatsukoi 079.jpg
Hatsukoi 079.jpg [ 376.73 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

Yanagawa Rio
He has a few good ideas and some kinky ones, too, presented with good character designs, sometimes mixed in a sweet-sour way. Doesn't seem to have published a lot.
Spoiler
Attachment:
Hanjuku 006.jpg
Hanjuku 006.jpg [ 260.74 KiB | Viewed 9877 times ]

PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 11:20 pm 
Post Master

I never thought anyone would say Horihone Saizo is one of their favorite. I find his work bizarrely disgusting and not well drawn. Some of your other favorites are to my liking though.

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2011, 1:38 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
I never thought anyone would say Horihone Saizo is one of their favorite. I find his work bizarrely disgusting and not well drawn.

As I said: It's not the erotic value that keeps me interested in Horihone Saizô's work, so don't get the wrong ideas about why he ended up in that list of mine. :sweat:
Besides, the list might even look different if I had checked all of my collection. 8 or 9 names are in the list because I took the time to collect a more or less complete collection of the respective artist while I surely also have good titles that were someone's only good publication, but I didn't check those names under which there were only one or two titles given.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2011, 4:25 pm 
Post Master

42317 wrote:
As I said: It's not the erotic value that keeps me interested in Horihone Saizô's work, so don't get the wrong ideas about why he ended up in that list of mine. :sweat:

I don't read doujinshi if all it has is a good story, though. My objective is always to relieve myself.

PostPosted: October 9th, 2011, 1:09 am 
Newcomer

Here's my top ten hentai Doujinishi and Manga artists and circles:

Artist: Juan Gotoh

Genre: Shotacon. Ieseiai.(Straight.) Mature. Shota/Lolicon.

One my most personal favorites. The man is a genius. The master of Shotacon. His manga and doujins are excellently written. The protagonists are usually timid bishonen young boys getting seduced by bishojo,fiesty women.

Artist:
Shindol L

Genre: Gender Bender. Schoolgirl. Incest.

He's not the best manga artist, but his writing style is what carries everything.

Circle:
Behind Moon.

Genre: Futanari.

If you like futanari. Check this group out.

Artist.Himeno Mikan

Genre: Lolicon.

Mikan is known for drawing, kawaii,sweet,bubbly naive girls who learn sex from a more goofier older guy or young man.(Does anyone know if this artist is male or female.)

Artist: Gorgeous Takarada.

Genre. Lolicon.

GT is known for his flat,comic strip cartoonly style. What I love about GT, is that he never crosses the line. His lolis are always insatsible and the male partner is always a timid,nerdy older man.

Artist: Denkichi/Bakaretsu Fusen
Genre: Big Breasts. Mature.

Known for the numorous amount of action game doujins, including a rare Ryu/Chuni Li pairing SF doujin.

Artist: Royal Koyanagi. Genre: Shotacon. Lolicon. Schoolgirl. Bishonen. RK is know for using the frequent orgy formula and for having a severe glasses fetish as mostly every female of his wears glasses.

Artist. Bunma Kisaragi Genre. Schoolgirl.

Lots and lots of romance stories and kinky sex.

Last edited by TornadoTatsumaki on October 9th, 2011, 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 9th, 2011, 1:47 am 
Newcomer

Here are my top 2 favorite doujinishi artists. Its about to get kinky as I'll be pretty frank about some of the explict fetishes and open eroticism that both of these Artists exibit.

Artist: Chuuka Naruto. Genre. Mind Break. Aprhodisiac.

This artist is known for her, sci-fi, kinky flavor. All of her works involve super heroines or maho-shojo women being raped, and drugged with some form of aphrodisiac by the villians who are normally fat,goofy,pudgy middle aged men who look like Yakuza heavies.

I'm gonna tell you why I find her work so titilating;
Spoiler
Chuuka always makes the women look campy,strong willed, yet sexualy fustraited. Which is apparently evident everytime the lecherous villians drug, and have thier way with the women. Naruto is obviously always focused on making sure you don't hate the nemesis and get a kick out of what he's doing to our herione. Since the heroine is sexualy repressed, Theres a loophole that helps awaken thier horny desires. The villian always uses a form of mind control,aprodisiac and pleasure bondage threapy.(non S&M) that makes her insatsible and horny. To the point where she's willing to enjoy what he does in pleasuring her and become his sex slave. The villian, is lecherous but he's not a creep. When the heroine becomes his slave, he treats her with diginty,rather then degregate her, he and the other guys lets her go to town on herself and the others in an all out "I'll do whatever you want" orgy. Her mind is broken pretty early and he just is able to use her to fufill his basic desires. In adition to bondage and sex drugs, the men also have bumpy dicks.

Kutani Genre. Mind Break. Big Breast. DP.

I am mesmorized by this artist. The artwork is flawless. The women are slutty, the eye candy from the titties right on down to thier cunts,outfits and the sastified look on thier oragasm faces is just *WOW*. Also, the moans are translated as "Oh" instead of "Ah". Kutani is also the only doujin artist I know that accepts commisions.

PostPosted: October 9th, 2011, 3:18 am 
Post Master

I'm glad someone else posted here. I was afraid 42317 and I were the only ones here who liked erotic doujinshi. I updated my top 10 to have the sample images as attachments, since imageshack deleted 4 of them.

Quote:
including a rare Ryu/Chuni Li pairing SF doujin.

One of my top 10 favorite authors Bakuretsu Fusen has done it a couple times before. My sample image is actually from one of them. The ones that have been English translated are "We Gotta Power!" and "To Anyone Stronger Than Me, I Need You!!" if you're interested. I think they are fucking fantastic.

PostPosted: October 9th, 2011, 6:02 am 
Newcomer

Mmsven wrote:
I'm glad someone else posted here. I was afraid 42317 and I were the only ones here who liked erotic doujinshi. I updated my top 10 to have the sample images as attachments, since imageshack deleted 4 of them.

Quote:
including a rare Ryu/Chuni Li pairing SF doujin.

One of my top 10 favorite authors Bakuretsu Fusen has done it a couple times before. My sample image is actually from one of them. The ones that have been English translated are "We Gotta Power!" and "To Anyone Stronger Than Me, I Need You!!" if you're interested. I think they are fucking fantastic.

Thats who I got confused with Acid Noel. It was Bakurestu Fusen not Acid Noel. I'll now edit my entry to "Denkichi".

PostPosted: October 15th, 2011, 2:19 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
I'm glad someone else posted here. I was afraid 42317 and I were the only ones here who liked erotic doujinshi.

Everyone like erotic dôjinshi! Those bums are just too lazy to come up with an elaboration. :P2: