Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Transformers and comics sale
PostPosted: July 21st, 2011, 3:39 pm 
Newcomer

1.)Transformers Primal Scream, Collected Comics 1 and Ravage size medium shirt

This is for a Transformers novel that contains the original Transformers Marvel comics #56-62. This is the set that introduces the Mayhem Attack Squad (the group that Bludgeon, Octopunch and Stranglehold are in). Also Transformers Collected Comics #1-4, the first four comics from the original Marvel comics of 1980s. You will also receive a medium excellent condition black tshirt of Generation One Ravage.

U.S. buyers will pay a total of $30; this includes the cost of shipping and shipping materials.

Canada buyers will pay a total of $36; this includes the cost of shipping and shipping supplies.

Other international buyers must state their location when messaging to get accurate total.

Please, for faster service email me at; decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com for more information or interest on purchasing.

2.) Darkhorse Predator comics Hell and Hot Water & Big Game

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300599085813?ss ... 1555.l2649

For bid or sale are two complete set of Predator comics by Dark Horse; Hell and Hot Water #1-3 and Big Game #1-4.

I accept paypal only.

US will pay $8 for priority shipping with tracking number

Canada shipping is $10 through priority; sorry tracking isn't sold at my post office.

Mexico is $18; priority mail with tracking

For more information on any item seen here please email me at decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com Thank you so much and have a safe and wonderful day.

Post subject: Re: Transformers and comics sale
PostPosted: September 29th, 2011, 7:41 pm 
Newcomer

Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Emperor Starscream costume size medium

Please read description carefully.

This costume is based off the Transformers figure Heroes of Cybertron Emperor Starscream. I've only worn this costume once. It's made out of card board and thick acrylic paint (so it'll last for a very long time). The boots are worn so that they cling onto any calf high boots (calf high boots not included).

Also the cape and crown can be removed so you can cosplay as normal Starscream. The top part (chest plate) is attached using hidden velcro, which are reinforced with automotive glue and duck tape so it wouldn't come off.

It's a very heavy and sturdy costume. It is very unique and one of a kind. Perfect for this coming Halloween or anime convention.

Measurements are below.

Chest piece:
circumference at bust = 36 -37 inches
Length from shoulder to waist = 13 inches
circumference at waist 33-34 inches

Head piece:
circumference at the thickest = 26 inches
circumference at the thinnest = 25 inches
length from top to bottom from the inside (the bottom part of the helmet should
line up at the chin and not pass it) = 8 inches

Boots:
From knee to floor = 15 inches long
Circumference of calves = 16 inches
Slips on boots between women sizes 7 and 8

Bonus! Extra duck tape will be given.

I accept paypal only.

Total asking price, which includes shipping and tracking number costs

U.S. = $206 (due to size and weight item will be shipped in two separate boxes wrapped in bubble wrap; tracking will be provided for both boxes and will be sent through email inbox and will be seen in the buyers' paypal account to keep track of better).

International buyers must contact me for accurate shipping statement.

If you have any question(s) regarding this item or interest on purchasing it, please contact me at decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com for faster and better service.

Thank you for viewing me. Please have a wonderful day.

PostPosted: September 29th, 2011, 10:53 pm 
Newcomer

http://images.cosplay.com/data/17/large ... ndams1.jpg

This is for the Transformers figures from Transformers Cybertron cartoon.

Thundercracker = Includes box, figure, and instructions.

Override = Includes box, figure, and instructions.

Wreakloose = includes figure and instructions.

US will pay just $23 (with power keys $30). This price includes shipping cost.

International buyer must contact me for accurate total.

Please contact me at decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com for more information and or interest on purchase.

PostPosted: October 12th, 2011, 9:36 pm 
Newcomer

Transformers G1 Snarl and Jetfire/Skyfire posters with separate sets of Dark of the Moon stickers and tattoos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0609843958

Up for bid or sale a set of two posters one of Jetfire/ Skyfire and the other of Snarl from G1 Transformers series. Both are highly quality printed posters. The poster of Snarl is laminated for you so it'll last longer. The Jetfire/Skyfire poster is from a set I brought that came with a Shockwave poster. Being a Shockie fan and collector I only wanted the Shockwave poster so I'm selling off the Jetfire/ Skyfire poster with a Snarl poster for cheap.

Jetfire/Skyfire measurements are 11 by 17 (I brought this poster in a set with Shockie poster for $12)

Snarl poster is laminated and its measurements are 12 by 16.5 (This poster alone cost me $16.50)

You will also receive a set of Transformers Dark of the Moon temporary tattoos and sticker sets (they cost me $0.50 for each individual sticker and tattoo). The temporary tattoos are; Optimus Prime with Autobot insignia standing beside Megatron with a Decepticon insignia, Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime by himself and Megatron by himself. The stickers are Bumbleebee, Sentinel Prime, Megatron and Optimus Prime.

Tattoos measurements are 1 by 1.5 (each individually cost me $0.50)

Stickers measurements are 2 by 2 (each individually cost me $0.50)

US shipping cost is $5; this includes tracking number (actual asking price total for US buyers who want to purchase items directly outside from eBay is $20).

International bidders/buyers must state their country for precise shipping costs. Sorry there is no available tracking number for Canada or the UK. Tracking is available for Central and South American nations.

I will accept paypal only.

Negotiations outside of eBay are acceptable and always welcomed. Please pm me. Please keep in mind of paypal fees. Thank you.

or contact through email if you don't have an eBay account at; decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com

Don't let this deal pass on by. As stated earlier each sticker and tat originally cost $0.50 each (individually) and the Snarl poster cost me about $16.50 and Jetfire/Skyfire was $12. For US buyers; get all for $20 instead of the $38 price tag that I paid for items. The $20 price tag already includes the costs of shipping and tracking, so no extra fees.

Transformers Dark of the Moon Wall decor Sticker set $5 for 1 set

Bumblebee set

http://images.cosplay.com/data/17/large ... ers_bb.jpg

Optimus Prime set

http://images.cosplay.com/data/17/large ... ers_op.jpg

Optimus prime and Bumblebee standing side by side set

http://images.cosplay.com/data/17/large ... s_opbb.jpg

This is for just one set of Transformers Dark of the Moon wall decor stickers. I have three sets for sell.

1.) Bumblebee and Optimus Prime together. This one set is for $5. This price already includes shipping costs.

2.) Bumblebee on his own. This one set is for $5. This price already includes shipping costs.

3.) Optimus Prime on his own. This one set is for $5. This price already includes shipping costs.

Again, as stated in each description of the set, each set is $5 this price already includes shipping cost. For all three sets it is just $13 (this price also already includes tracking and shipping).

Please email me at decepticonslavemistress@gmail.com Please state which set you want or state that you want all three.

Don't let the decal deal pass on by. One set tends to cost $15 at stores and ordering a set online tends to sell the set for $12 but shipping costs are then added to raise the price and you end up paying over $17 for the whole set. I'm giving people the opportunity to purchase the set they really want or purchase all for a low cost.

All of the money will go into buying treats (soda cans, chips, cookies, kids meals, coloring books, toys, etc) for my students who are intellectually and physically disable (mostly are intellectually/cognitively disabled).

The money for the Transformers costumes will be used to fund for a electronic travel size/ portable LCD interactive projector that will encourage students to socialize amongst other people and to connect with other worlds through media assimilation and to increase their quality of education and life.

This is the interactive smartboard projector I am referring to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DG-100-i-Intera ... 19c2cd745e

Thank you so much for viewing this add and for your time.

PS: I would also greatly appreciate it if anyone has any talkative, electronic interactive toys for toddlers/ babies he or she would like to donate to my class. Toys need to be electronically interactive to stimulate sound awareness and help with capturing student awareness and attention. Used toys are ALWAYS welcomed. This will help my students and help reduce waste on the planet.