Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 5:58 am 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
- Overdependence on parents
- Suicidal thoughts
- Superiority complex
- Anger issues
- Lack of self-esteem
- Desire of independence despite having no job to provide for myself
- Loneliness

Is that all of it or is that, as I inquired, what you did not already know?
Except for one point, I guess, every one of those you mention becomes crystal clear from what you write on Animetric. :(
What puzzles me a little is the concurrence of "overdependance on parents" and "superiority complex". Unless the patient is unaware of the overdependance how can there be a superiority complex? I mean, what person could feel superior if his mom still brings him (or her) to bed? That's like the guy who poses gangster-style with muscle shirt, gold chain and base cap but has a Twilight poster hanging in the background of his room.
"Overdependance" sounds more like the cause of an inferiority complex to me.
But I also think it's possible to develop a superiority complex as a sort of facade, covering the felt inferiority. I suppose the secrets of outer space will be easier to understand than the human mind.

PostPosted: July 10th, 2011, 1:08 pm 
Major Contributor

I would say the superiority complex comes from my perceived intelligence as being higher than everyone else's which includes the locals and family members. Local Puerto Ricans listen to that reggaeton junk like there's no tomorrow which leads me to question whether or not they even know what real quality music is. Almost every driver on the road keep getting into accidents or driving somewhat recklessly. Leads me to believe that i'm smarter and superior than everyone else because i would know better than to do all of what they're doing which i classify as "inferior".

PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 2:19 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
Local Puerto Ricans listen to that reggaeton junk like there's no tomorrow which leads me to question whether or not they even know what real quality music is.

Liking a certain type of music is a matter of taste, not intelligence (unless you like bands of the sort who scream out their racial hate).

G-Core wrote:
Almost every driver on the road keep getting into accidents or driving somewhat recklessly.

How do you do on the road?

PostPosted: July 18th, 2011, 5:00 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
Liking a certain type of music is a matter of taste, not intelligence (unless you like bands of the sort who scream out their racial hate).

When you put it that way. :d^_^b:

Quote:
How do you do on the road?

I wouldn't know since because of the recklessness of other drivers sometimes, it fears me into not getting a driver's license which is still my current status.

On another end of that spectrum, i've started my new medication and it seems like it's working because my usual temper tantrums over anything have gone. Other than my body getting used to the new drugs since it's the first week, everything's hunky dory.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2011, 8:58 pm 
Post Master

You know you've been stroking too long when your hands get bloody. Oh medical side effects... please go away, my dick can't take much more of this.

PostPosted: July 28th, 2011, 4:59 am 
Post Master

My sexual side effects have worn off thankfully, so I can feel even better about getting a good night's sleep.

Anyway, when it comes to shitty things about the world, I can keep my cool whenever they are brought up, but religion always pisses me off a lot. It's frustrating to not understand how someone could be so easily brainwashed into thinking they understand everything about the universe. It's like they want to know how everything happened and happens so badly that they accept any answer that is given to them by other people that they might trust (parents). I don't know, but I care for reasons it would take a lot of thinking to figure out, and reading the numbers of people who are religious in the world blew my mind.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2011, 4:47 am 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
You know you've been stroking too long when your hands get bloody. Oh medical side effects... please go away, my dick can't take much more of this.

WTF? :blink:

Mmsven wrote:
reading the numbers of people who are religious in the world blew my mind.

We owe much of that to Uncle Sam. Such polls are made in a more or less regular fashion and it was clearly perceivable that after the US invasion of Iraq the number of people in Muslim countries all over the world who said that they would turn to religion more intensely than before had well risen. The moderates became morer religious and the religious became more fanatic - that campaign clearly backfired. At the same time many non-Muslims, and especially Christians in the US, took their religion even more serious because of the perceived "Muslim threat".
Opposed extremists are feeding each other and if the spiral doesn't stop we'll be in a lot of trouble - add the current economy crisis and you see the temperature rise. When people live in extreme situations they thend to think extremely, and it doesn't seem to be far from "Oh Lord, please let me find a job" to "The Lord is punishing us for allowing gay marriage" or "We're too soft on Muslims and Atheists".

PostPosted: July 31st, 2011, 3:42 pm 
Post Master

42317 wrote:
Mmsven wrote:

WTF? :blink:

I'm taking medication that had sexual side effects for the first 2 weeks. It would take at least an hour to reach an orgasm, and I never use lotion because it has never been necessary until this situation. Even though I was trying to do it as infrequently as possible, every time I did it I was ripping the skin off my dick.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 1:20 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
Even though I was trying to do it as infrequently as possible, every time I did it I was ripping the skin off my dick.

Oh my... those are things I never wanted to imagine! :lol:
Whenever things took too long my hand became kinda numb, so I've never had blood on my hands. :mrgreen:

Anyways, I hope you're feeling better now.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2011, 3:56 pm 
Post Master

Recently got hit with a brick wall of business. Last month I started going on a diet and going to the gym every 2 days for strength training. My friends and I are doing purely barbell exercises in the 5 sets, 5 reps format and increasing weight by 5 pounds every time. Also got a job at an old folk's home which is probably the best job I can get with my qualifications, it's 20x better than McDonald's. Good pay, good organization, good coworkers, paid breaks, not much physical requirement, and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I also started school.

PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 5:01 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
Good pay, good organization, good coworkers, paid breaks, not much physical requirement, and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I also started school.

Good job, good luck.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2011, 6:02 pm 
Post Master

My weight loss has been going well, I've lost 33 pounds so far (while gaining muscle). I simply refuse to stop until I lose my nasty man boobs and get a statue-esque physique. There's still another 20 or more pounds to lose before I come close to that goal.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2011, 3:04 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
I simply refuse to stop until I lose my nasty man boobs and get a statue-esque physique.

You want to scare people, don't you? :P2:

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2011, 6:24 pm 
Post Master

42317 wrote:
You want to scare people, don't you? :P2:

No, I just want to improve my appearance by removing my two main physical insecurities. My short jaw makes me have a fat neck which is being melted, and my man boobs. I'd also like to do work without becoming tired, and be able hold my future wife in my arms on our wedding day. If I wanted to look scary, I'd be taking steroids.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2011, 2:30 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
If I wanted to look scary, I'd be taking steroids.

Haha, of course. It's just that you tend to show a face in your pictures as if you liked children - with beans and hot sauce. :sweat:
Nevertheless, it is of prime importance to like oneself, other opinions are secondary. On top of that, self-consciousness will be perceived by your environment and it has a mesmerizing effect. A female source tells me that women tend to "inspect" male shoulders and arms in a way similar to ourselves checking out legs, boobs, and butts. :yummy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next