Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 21st, 2017, 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

So here is the final match, the big winner is Jazz:
Poll ended at June 19th, 2011, 1:44 pm
Tank 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
Guns n Roses 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: OP&ED FINAL: Cowboy Bebop OP vs Baccano OP
PostPosted: June 12th, 2011, 1:44 pm 

----------------------------------------- FINAL----------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboy Bebop OP “Tank”

------------------------------------------VS-----------------------------------------------

Baccano! OP “Guns & Roses"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: OP&ED FINAL: Cowboy Bebop OP vs Baccano OP
PostPosted: June 12th, 2011, 2:16 pm 
Major Contributor

There's only one clear winner in my book and that is "Tank". It was always one of the top contenders to win the whole contest and for good reasons. The jazz is an energetic combination of percussion and horn instrumental that goes unrivaled, the experimental animation in terms of the coloring throughout the OP sequence complements the character designs nicely.

As for "Guns n Roses", the jazz is lighter in tone as being more of a rhythm of celebration with the horns blasting with glory and the playful, slower beat of the drums. But i will note something that went overlooked the previous times i observed the OP sequence, and that is the way the transition in between each scene introducing new characters was smooth. Though i still can't remember everyone's names and the designs remind me of Trigun every time i see them, the whole package of Baccano OP definitely got just a little bit more favorable in my eyes and ears.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2011, 12:02 am 

Yea, it seems Baccano never had a chance.

PostPosted: June 20th, 2011, 3:17 pm 
Resident Scholar

Too bad, I didn't have time over the weekend as I was away visiting my grandparents after my granny had kidneystones removed. But my vote for the Baccano song wouldn't have changed anything anyways.