Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently November 18th, 2017, 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Requesting a review?
PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 4:44 am 
Major Contributor

Acmurphy wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the review requests! I'm so bad with review requests... especially now since I have so much going on with finals and the website coding. But I will keep them in mind when I start getting around to watching tittles again.

And yes I have The Lust of Shame, just didn't ever feel compelled enough to watch it after skipping through it. Pretty much got the basic gist along with the not so good looking animation :?

The stepsister wasn't so bad, but the rest of it I could have done without...

PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 8:24 am 
Resident Scholar

Acmurphy wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the review requests! I'm so bad with review requests... especially now since I have so much going on with finals and the website coding. But I will keep them in mind when I start getting around to watching tittles again.

Nobody said you had to get to it right now, you know. :P2:
Take it easy... I'm sure the guys can wait until your temporary commitment crisis is over.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 1:56 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
Acmurphy wrote:

Nobody said you had to get to it right now, you know. :P2:
Take it easy... I'm sure the guys can wait until your temporary commitment crisis is over.

Not that I have anything to be reviewed at the moment, but 42317 is right here (at least with me). If I did have something for you to review, there would be no hurry for you to do it; I'd just be telling you I'd like to see it reviewed someday.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 2:51 pm 
Major Contributor

I know Aaron's busy and all, but honestly, i'm not holding a gun to his head, am i? I never said it had to be reviewed immediately, just when he has time to do so. I have no problem whatsoever waiting. I'm only saying that i was trying to do him a favor in giving him the video so that IF he reviews the title, he at least gives credit where it's due. I was merely doing it to help him, not to harm him, because i felt the site definitely could do with some updates and i merely offered a choice for him to fall back on.

Simple as that.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 5:13 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Seems my comment was taken a tad more seriously than I had intended :sweat:

However, my point is more to the fact that I rarely get around to reviewing requested titles in general, let alone at this point in time. So while it's fine to post requests and such, especially if you happen to find something I didn't know about that looks interesting, but more likely than not I won't get around to it. My track record so far has been like one requested review a year and there are 5 pages of review requests here.

In all actuality, keeping this open right now is rather pointless. What was a nice thought of AD35's has fallen solely to me and I just don't have the drive to handle review requests it seems. Not if one a year is any indication :diss:

-Locking until I can either decrease some of the backlog or get to a point where I am more interested in handling review requests-

Post subject: Hentai Request Review?Invisible stud 2?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2011, 4:31 am 
Newcomer

Hi, its been a long time. I had forgotten about the site and just remembered it so, I'm returning. This time, I'll swing by weekly.

Anyway, I looked up Tomei Nigei(Invisible Stud 2 on ANN and heard its in print and availible in R1 format. I've read that the budget is better, the plot is different and involves a sexualy curious girl.

I'm wondering if you planning on reviewing this soon Aaron.

Post subject: Re: Requesting a hentai review?
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2011, 11:38 am 
Resident Admin

TornadoTatsumaki wrote:
Hi, its been a long time. I had forgotten about the site and just remembered it so, I'm returning. This time, I'll swing by weekly.

Anyway, I looked up Tomei Nigei(Invisible Stud 2 on ANN and heard its in print and availible in R1 format. I've read that the budget is better, the plot is different and involves a sexualy curious girl.

I'm wondering if you planning on reviewing this soon Aaron.

It's good to have you back TornadoTatsumaki!

Ya I certainly have no problems looking into reviewing it, and if they have improved on the rather mediocre first one then all the better. However it seems the release date isn't until May 31st so we have some time before it actually comes out.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2011, 6:47 pm 
Newcomer

How often will you upload hentai reviews on the site now? It's been over a month since your most recent one.

Anyway, does anyone know when Sexual Pursuit 2 will be released?

PostPosted: May 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm 
Major Contributor

Give us Isaku and Isaku Respect when you can, please.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2011, 8:02 pm 
Post Master

G-Core wrote:

Well, the ratings point towards those being horrible, so it's safe to assume it's not worth the time investment.

PostPosted: May 20th, 2011, 5:41 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
G-Core wrote:

Well, the ratings point towards those being horrible, so it's safe to assume it's not worth the time investment.

Froma sexually perverted point of view those are not bad, but I guess it's not for everyone.

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 4:09 pm 
Newcomer

So when can we expect an update? its been 2 months now.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2011, 7:33 am 
Resident Scholar

TornadoTatsumaki wrote:
So when can we expect an update? its been 2 months now.

Aaron seems to be pretty busy doing something which I guess is important for him since he hasn't yet posted much this year in general.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2011, 1:53 pm 
Resident Admin

Ya, I'm not exactly sure when I'll get back into the flow of things and start getting more reviews posted. After the move up the Gainesville finished I figured I'd be able to start back up but obviously that didn't quite happen. Aside from my brother and friends now taking up more of my free time now that I actually live near them, I've materially increased the amount of trading I've been doing lately which is leaving me pretty much mentally spent at the end of each day. Not a great recipe for finding the time to watch and the desire to review stuff :crap:

I've recently started watching some anime again after a ~year long hiatus so maybe if I can get myself back into the anime scene I'll have more of a drive to get writing again. I've got to change my perception from time consuming work back to fun hobby. If I can't then I'll have to figure something else out going forward.

PostPosted: June 5th, 2011, 6:26 pm 
Newcomer

Oh, I see. This means it'll be a while before things get moving.

Anyway, enjoy life!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next