Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75
 Post subject: Re: What are you doing right now? (Version 1.0)
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2011, 1:34 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
i got to go home today, i still have to go through a few more tests

Still better than stomach cancer. Good to see you back.

G-Core wrote:
drastically change my diet of which fast food is no longer even an option.

That shit isn't good for you anyways. No need to cry about that!

G-Core wrote:
i am afraid of the foods the diet plan has in store for me because i've eaten so much fast food on a routine basis nearly all my life that everything else seems to fall flat.

The McDonald's kind of fastfood is addictive. I dunno what they put in there but it screws with your mind and makes you think the stuff tasted well.
I used to eat a full menue (i.e. big burger, large coke, fries) on a regular basis until I quit the army after which I kinda lacked the opportunity to eat out. Some more than six months later I was invited, I ate my menue and half an hour later I felt really sick. Another six months later the same game: It tasted like grease on a boring bun with Ketchup, a flabby piece of tomato, and some virtually tasteless cheese and gave my stomach a considerable revolt for a few hours.
There's no way in hell that I'm gonna eat that again, and you shouldn't either. They sell you the cheapest shit on the market for an extortionate price and the recipe makes sure you come back for more.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2011, 5:37 pm 
Post Master

I disagree. The only thing addictive about McDonald's is it's marketing. If you see it flashed in front of your face 10 times a day and walk past the many restaurants twice a day, have had "happy meals" as a kid, and have friends that eat at McDonald's, I imagine some easily-brainwashed people probably start believing that they need to eat there.

On a different note, I don't think it tastes bad. The angus, double quarter pounder, and the grilled chicken burgers are pretty good. The McChicken, the smaller hamburgers, and everything else tastes like feces on a bun though. I haven't eaten at McDonald's in over a year, but that's mainly because I'd rather have Subway.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2011, 8:56 pm 

G-Core wrote:
Turns out i was the latest victim of a virus that's been going around since one of the paramedics mentioned that he had the same virus last week. But even though i got to go home today, i still have to go through a few more tests and drastically change my diet of which fast food is no longer even an option.
G-Core, you make it sound like you've been eating fast food everyday all your life, you really ought to quit it, getting a virus is nothing compared to what it does to your arteries!

Didn't you watch Supersize me?!! McDonald's is evil!

PostPosted: April 26th, 2011, 5:16 pm 
Major Contributor

No, i haven't seen Super Size Me but i have heard of it and wolfwood pegged my food lifestyle right on the head. I know it isn't healthy and i have to make a conscious effort not to go back to it.

I've also decided not to say anymore comments in the contest threads. I find that by casting my vote, it's more than enough and i do feel that some of the stuff i say has people wondering WTF is wrong with this guy's taste in music anyway.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2011, 5:40 pm 
Post Master

G-Core wrote:
I've also decided not to say anymore comments in the contest threads. I find that by casting my vote, it's more than enough and i do feel that some of the stuff i say has people wondering WTF is wrong with this guy's taste in music anyway.

I don't think anyone's saying that. All the pieces were selected for a reason.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2011, 7:15 pm 
Major Contributor

Mmsven wrote:
G-Core wrote:

I don't think anyone's saying that. All the pieces were selected for a reason.

I didn't mean that the pieces aren't important, i merely said that my commentary on the songs isn't necessary as i tend to ramble on sometimes and say things that sound nonsensical in the long run. I still vote for whichever song loving both options as having their pros and cons whichever way.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 6:30 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
i merely said that my commentary on the songs isn't necessary as i tend to ramble on sometimes and say things that sound nonsensical in the long run. I still vote for whichever song loving both options as having their pros and cons whichever way.

Facepalm, man. By saying why you chose what you chose you are at least trying to invite discussion, which is honorable and the correct thing to do. Discussion, on the other hand, implies that your opinion is going to be opposed. If we were all of the same opinion there would be no need for discussion boards.
And, yes, I have questioned people's judgment when they voted for a song that wasn't to my liking, thus defeating my choices - but you don't earnestly presume that I was serious about that, do you?
No mercy for the majority! :P2:

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 9:44 pm 
Major Contributor

I don't presume to know what you think, though i know you are a straight shooter. :gatsu: Tell ya what i'll do, i'll drop the quote of the day on the winning choice when i have it all rehearsed in my head. :0:-): Until then, catch you on the flipside. :d^_^b:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75