Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 7:09 am 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
April 5 marks the birthday of my first best friend whom i knew from kindergarten and shared a good friendship until 10th grade when our lives went in different directions.

Have you ever tried to re-contact him?

PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 4:33 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
April 5 marks the birthday of my first best friend whom i knew from kindergarten and shared a good friendship until 10th grade when our lives went in different directions.

Have you ever tried to re-contact him?

No, we didn't have each other's phone number at the time. When we did have our house visits, it was usually our moms setting it up but we did see each other at the mall about 1 or 2 years later. A quick hello and how have you been and that was it.

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 1:32 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
we didn't have each other's phone number at the time.

You know, there are other methods of finding a person, and you don't need to be a private investigator to do it.
If you shy away from the effort involved the guy cannot be that important, can he?

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 4:00 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
we didn't have each other's phone number at the time.

You know, there are other methods of finding a person, and you don't need to be a private investigator to do it.
If you shy away from the effort involved the guy cannot be that important, can he?

Just because he was my best friend at the time didn't mean that he didn't join in making fun of me sometimes, and i had a pretty wicked temper in those days. All it took was one slight thing to set me off and i'd either chase the instigator around school running till i just gave up from exhaustion or try to punch the guys' lights out although my conscience would always stop me so i never got very close to actually hitting someone who picked on me, just retract my fist back before contact. Another thing was that his mom was very persistent in calling my mom about what the homework of the day was every day after school. As far as my mom is concerned, that was an annoyance that wouldn't have her interested in the least bit on establishing contact again with my friend's mom.

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 5:28 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
Just because he was my best friend at the time didn't mean that he didn't join in making fun of me sometimes

I've known such people myself. Lucky for me my definition of "friendship" evolved in a positive way by meeting good people, so I do not consider the people who I was playing with in elementary school "friends" anymore. Too often they allied with the older bullies who did unfriendly things to me.

G-Core wrote:
i had a pretty wicked temper in those days.

LOL!!!
You had a pretty wicked temper "in those days"???
You don't seem to be balance, harmony, and stability even today. Saying that I must suspect you were mauling people left right center as a kid. :P2:

G-Core wrote:
Another thing was that his mom was very persistent in calling my mom about what the homework of the day was every day after school. As far as my mom is concerned, that was an annoyance

Well, if that guy was so irresponsible as to not write down homework... moms don't want their kids being friends with whom they consider losers and pranksters. :D

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 6:25 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
i had a pretty wicked temper in those days.

LOL!!!
You had a pretty wicked temper "in those days"???
You don't seem to be balance, harmony, and stability even today. Saying that I must suspect you were mauling people left right center as a kid. :P2:

All i can say is if my long desired music career doesn't take off, i'll just be laying around the house and smoking Marlboro cigarettes outside every now and then for the rest of my days. Yeah, i've started smoking but don't peg me as an alcoholic just yet since i tried out beer and didn't like it.

And while i could never punch anybody in the face, that didn't stop me from rushing towards somebody in a rage and grabbing them with the intent of pushing them into the ground over the slightest upset. I can still remember that one such incident happened over the fact that we were playing soccer in P.E. and i blew up because i did not want to surrender my goal keeper position which i felt was my best event rather than being out there on the front line.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 1:25 am 

G-Core wrote:
All i can say is if my long desired music career doesn't take off, i'll just be laying around the house and smoking Marlboro cigarettes outside every now and then for the rest of my days. Yeah, i've started smoking but don't peg me as an alcoholic just yet since i tried out beer and didn't like it.
Why did you start smoking now?? wait you long for a music career?!! that's cool, do you play any instruments? sing? rap?

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 6:34 pm 
Major Contributor

I believe that's one habit i'll be kicking for good as a warning due to the events of today. As for my musical tools, my voice ain't too bad but i need the professional help to perfect it and i've always had a knack for playing percussion instruments like the drums, congas and bongos without tutorial.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2011, 1:42 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
As for my musical tools, my voice ain't too bad but i need the professional help to perfect it

I sure hope you're not just waiting for "professional help" to suddenly fall into your lap or somehow "discover" you while smoking Marlboros in your backyard?
Won't happen. Ever.
Your life is up to YOU.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2011, 4:12 pm 
Major Contributor

All of this week has been one of recovery. As it turns out, just about everyone who was in the hospital at the time i was there was because the virus got all of them. It's been so epidemic that my mom got it and she's now in the hospital and my sister just got it today and she might have to go to the hospital. My dad has been taking care of things, making sure that i stay healthy. The process of rehydration requires a lot of water drinking as well as getting the bowels back to normal by taking Kaopectate.

I quit smoking because i don't need that vice and because i've always thought that along with other things, it may have helped cause the virus due to the carbon monoxide playing havoc with my defenses. Yesterday morning, breakfast was a real treat because i got to eat scrambled eggs which i hadn't done in over 2 years. Today's breakfast consisted of oatmeal and lunch brought along some healthy chicken which wasn't smeared in grease which would be the trigger that sends my stomach into overdrive malfunction.

As far as me being here goes, i think you'll be getting a much deserved break from my craziness but i will lend my vote to what remains of the contest. I appreciate the concern and i'll update with good news whenever i can. For now, i'll continue to be on the road of healing and living healthier. God bless.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 6:57 pm 
Resident Scholar

Will G-Core reemerge as the guru of a wellness-sect? :P2:

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 9:41 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
Will G-Core reemerge as the guru of a wellness-sect? :P2:

Only time will tell. :mrgreen:

My bowels are no longer malfunctioning hence the Kaopectate use has ended. I'm now ploppin solids, not liquids, which was due to the saline water in my system from the stay at the hospital. Hydration with plenty of water has been keeping me watching tv and only urinating twice this whole day. Corn Pops was the breakfast of the day as well as a neat midnight snack the prior evening. Haven't tried out the Fruit Loops yet but hopefully i will.

I've sternly mentioned to my dad and my sister that unless their cigarette use stops by their own will, i will be forced to take their stogies and drown them in water by the bucket load. Just doing my part for a healthier, stronger individual and his family. Good night and God bless.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 9:50 pm 
Post Master

G-Core wrote:
Corn Pops was the breakfast of the day as well as a neat midnight snack the prior evening. Haven't tried out the Fruit Loops yet but hopefully i will.

Those cereals aren't as healthy as some might think, since they are advertised as a "healthy breakfast" and show a bowl surrounded by orange juice and whole grain bread toast and shit. If you want healthy cereal that tastes decent then you should be eating Raisin Bran or Honey Bunches Of Oats. Something that has some type of grain in it.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2011, 10:30 pm 
Major Contributor

Thank you, health expert. :bow: Even the doctor suggested Raisin Bran so i'll get right on it. :D

PostPosted: April 28th, 2011, 6:16 am 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
I've sternly mentioned to my dad and my sister that unless their cigarette use stops by their own will, i will be forced to take their stogies and drown them in water by the bucket load.

Drug addicts can turn into beasts when they're denied their fix.
Maybe you should approach in a communicative manner and not too bluntly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next