Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 16th, 2017, 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you doing right now? (Version 1.0)
PostPosted: January 15th, 2011, 6:55 pm 
Major Contributor

Mmsven wrote:
G-Core wrote:
I'm strictly anti-drug lifestyle

I guess that's something. Maybe you decided not to include the obvious but there's no school or work in your list.

The top 2 things i don't have in my life right now. I suppose i should look for them, but i'm just enjoying the ride for as much time as i have left. I've also converted to anti-gun thanks to the influence of Bowling for Columbine.

PostPosted: January 16th, 2011, 3:41 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
i'm just enjoying the ride for as much time as i have left.

About 50 to 60 years?

PostPosted: January 16th, 2011, 4:31 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
i'm just enjoying the ride for as much time as i have left.

About 50 to 60 years?

If i don't smoke nor drink alcoholic beverages, then i might have that long. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 10:35 pm 

I've been planning to study the whole day, but every time I sit down something comes up and I do that instead. This is probably going to be a long night, just like last week where I managed unbelievable long hours of studying and work and survived. :D

PostPosted: March 7th, 2011, 5:26 pm 
Resident Scholar

wolfwood wrote:
I've been planning to study the whole day, but every time I sit down something comes up and I do that instead. This is probably going to be a long night, just like last week where I managed unbelievable long hours of studying and work and survived. :D

Just don't spoil your European study-abroad adventure, I'm looking forward to that. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 12:08 am 

42317 wrote:
wolfwood wrote:

Just don't spoil your European study-abroad adventure, I'm looking forward to that.
Haha, not at all.

My week off started not so well:

Yesterday, my cellphone "apparently" died after taking a whole washing machine cycle, it accidentally stayed in a hoodie, I say apparently because I still have some faith that it will come back to life. Quite some time ago, my then cellphone had the same kind of accident, but I put it in the oven to take the little heat it could from kitchen use. And after a couple of days it was working just as new, almost as new, there were a couple of pixels that never made it back to life.

Today my little cousin managed to drop my electric guitar accidentally... it has now a huge dent on the headstock, one of the volume controls broke in half, the pickup selector is bent in a 45 degree angle, and worse there is an 8cm crack with a drop of 5mm right in the center of the tone and volume controls. That would be all cosmetically speaking, but when I went and plugged it into the amp I did not get any sound from one of the pickups. Yes it sucks very much.

To help depict my description:

Last edited by wolfwood on March 19th, 2011, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 4:53 pm 
Resident Scholar

wolfwood wrote:
Today my little cousin managed to drop my electric guitar accidentally...
To help depict my description: (...)

Very necessary. I know well how sound is generated, how it travels through air, how it is picked up by the ear and then processed in the brain but I have no idea about the technicalities of musical instruments.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2011, 7:01 pm 
Major Contributor

I may have to swear off headbanging for good since i once again have a spasm on the back of my neck. Enjoying music gets so painful and not good for overall health if i keep doing that, fortunately i have the heat pad to recover from the latest but it'll have to be loving the energy from a deep subconscious standpoint rather than the physical strain if i wish to keep listening to my junk.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 7:14 am 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
I may have to swear off headbanging for good since i once again have a spasm on the back of my neck.

There are officially "tennis elbows", why no "bang necks"? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: April 10th, 2011, 5:16 pm 
Major Contributor

I may need my head checked because for some reason in recent nights, i keep having dreams about the Jersey Shore. :? I don't watch the show cause it obviously sucks but i just keep having dreams about hanging out with the "guidos" and "guidettes" that pollute the minds of the youth. And at some point, the dreams reach the point where i'm officially made a new member of the cast. :blink:

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 1:29 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
i keep having dreams about the Jersey Shore. :? I don't watch the show cause it obviously sucks

But you seem to have watched enough to be able to dream about it.
I can't dream about it because I only know that the show exists, I have never seen a screenshot nor do I have any knowledge about the cast. It will not haunt me.

G-Core wrote:
the dreams reach the point where i'm officially made a new member of the cast. :blink:

Not a bad idea!
That would get the show cancelled in no time.
:wink:

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 4:04 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
i keep having dreams about the Jersey Shore. :? I don't watch the show cause it obviously sucks

But you seem to have watched enough to be able to dream about it.
I can't dream about it because I only know that the show exists, I have never seen a screenshot nor do I have any knowledge about the cast. It will not haunt me.

G-Core wrote:
the dreams reach the point where i'm officially made a new member of the cast. :blink:

Not a bad idea!
That would get the show cancelled in no time.
:wink:

Well then it looks like all that i have seen on Youtube of short clips of the actual show, interviews with the cast and the Key of Awesome parody is enough to get me dreaming almost nonstop of the Shore. :mrgreen:

As for me being the reason the show would get cancelled if i were cast, i guess that is possible since i don't fit the profile of a "guido" and people would be writing to the producers stuff like "This guy is on the wrong show, send him to The Real World or somewhere else." :P2:

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 6:45 pm 
Major Contributor

Today was a very hard day for me in the health sector. I was suffering from bad digestion in part of the stomach and was vomiting everything i tried to eat or drink. It got to the point that i had to be taken by paramedics to the hospital where i spent the afternoon rehydrating with the I.V. and waiting for my blood test results. Turns out i was the latest victim of a virus that's been going around since one of the paramedics mentioned that he had the same virus last week. Since there was no TV near the bed i was resting in, i spent most of that time joking around with family members as well as singing a couple of songs. But even though i got to go home today, i still have to go through a few more tests and drastically change my diet of which fast food is no longer even an option. Instead of McDonalds, i ate a tuna sandwich that my dad and sister got in the hospital's cafeteria with water.

I'm not gonna lie, i am afraid of the foods the diet plan has in store for me because i've eaten so much fast food on a routine basis nearly all my life that everything else seems to fall flat. Even that tuna sandwich was too dry for my taste. But since we all saw it as a wake up call in terms of now having no other choice but to eat healthier to keep from landing again in a hospital bed sooner that i would wish, that's the card i got dealt with and scared or no scared, i have to face it.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 7:21 pm 
Post Master

You probably got that virus because some incompetent McDonald's employee sneezed on his hands and then touched your burger. That's just how McDonald's is.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2011, 8:07 pm 
Major Contributor

I concur that McDonalds does screw up in presentation and cleanliness when i see someone's hair sample in the box of Chicken Nuggets or the fries that is not mine. I've never had a finger like that Wendy's lady who claimed there was one on her chili though. :P2:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next