Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 11:53 am


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: September 21st, 2010, 6:17 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
i feel my dental hygiene can let members know a bit about me.

We learn that you clean your teeth. Like every sensible person.
I didn't mean to tread on you... it's just so plain a statement that I was surprised you indeed spent the time writing it. :sweat:

Sorry for snapping like that. That was my sensitivity that i know people around here have had to deal with regarding tiny remarks.

Anyways, another thing about my brushing habit is i always brush before going somewhere whether it be the shopping mall, a drive with my dad, or a restaurant and 9 times out of 10 i would say my mouth gets very dry after about a few minutes.

On another topic, i suffer from leg spasms on a bit of a routine basis. Usually when i wake up and i try to move my legs, one of them will go on muscle pain overdrive. That's why i always have Bengay cream or pads that penetrate the affected area and take care of the pain by a day or two. What i mean by routine is that every few weeks, it usually happens.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 7:58 am 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
G-Core wrote:
On another topic, i suffer from leg spasms on a bit of a routine basis. Usually when i wake up and i try to move my legs, one of them will go on muscle pain overdrive.

If you consume enough liquid, about half a gallon a day, you should be fine. If not you might be lacking magnesium. Been there, done that, when I was 12 or so.

Lack of magnesium can lead to restlessness, nervousness, excitibility, headaches, lack of concentration, fatigue, arrythmia, and, last but not least, spasms.
You can increase your intake by eating liver, chicken, fish, peanuts, spinach, oranges, bananas, milk, and milk byproducts.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: October 9th, 2010, 11:26 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
I now have a proper Youtube account. The reason it's a proper one is because i finally have a camera that is not only modern in comparison to my shitty 2003 model but when i had formed other accounts before, i didn't make the upgrade soon enough.

Here's the link, just in case anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/ThunderBrother765


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 4:39 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
G-Core wrote:
I now have a proper Youtube account.

I'm looking forward to interesting stuff.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: November 24th, 2010, 3:51 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
As everyone who knew about it can tell by now, i no longer have a Youtube account. I shut it down by my own choice. I don't know if i am afraid of being committed to something, whether it be something fun, something to do with working at a job, but i can never seem to keep in the air things i made for my enjoyment and intended for the enjoyment of others. Because my life is mostly routine, the possibility of actually breaking the cycle and venture into something is a road that i also don't seem to believe can be made possible. I'm 22 years old and i still don't have a driver's license but even though i can answer well most of the questions in the manual, testing my real driving experience scares me. In the end, wanting to become a man and learn to be independent feels scary to me but i know that at some point, may not be as soon as i wish it to be, i have to let go of my safety net and embrace the possibilities that life can give me even if it feels frightening.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: November 25th, 2010, 7:13 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
G-Core wrote:
to be independent feels scary to me but i know that at some point, may not be as soon as i wish it to be, i have to let go of my safety net and embrace the possibilities that life can give me even if it feels frightening.

Go for it! The more you rely on yourself the less talk you have to listen to about how to live your life, the likes of "as long as you live in my house..." and so on.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 5:17 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
As far as i'm concerned, me and my dad are finished. He always has to be right about everything and he hardly talks to anyone with enough interest and respect. Not even telling him news gets a big reaction out of him, all he wants to do is sit in his computer and play Online Domino.

Today, he was talking down to my mom yet again and i got in the argument trying to defend her and i got a bit physical with him as i told him never to talk that way to my mom again. I didn't punch him but i did kinda hold him down and then push him when i was done yelling at him. So maybe i have a temper problem and it's headed in the wrong direction, i swear i was very close to making his nose bleed with just one punch.

It's a personal grudge now, i hate him and i think he's the biggest bastard i've ever had to tolerate in my whole life. I wouldn't even give him the pleasure of writing about him in a memoir.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 6:07 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
A burst of emotion due to feelings of isolation and frustration.
You feel frustrated because you know very well what your life lacks and that one of these things is the motivation which you need to be successful and independant.
And because of that you feel isolated because you see people around you exercise control over their lives whereas you feel less fortunate, left behind, and marginalized.
Would you say that is mostly accurate?

What you don't lack is intelligence - you need experience but I don't think you're stupid. It's something else that's holding you back.
I'll be frank (although I know it's gonna turn hot) and I emphasize that this is based on my intuition and on several posts of yours as I have no professional counselling experience:
Either you have the innate wish to remain in the safety of your "nest" and in the loving care of your mother, or she is consciously or unconsciously tieing you into a net of dependency because it's her who doesn't want to let go.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 6:29 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
42317 wrote:
A burst of emotion due to feelings of isolation and frustration.
You feel frustrated because you know very well what your life lacks and that one of these things is the motivation which you need to be successful and independant.
And because of that you feel isolated because you see people around you exercise control over their lives whereas you feel less fortunate, left behind, and marginalized.
Would you say that is mostly accurate?

What you don't lack is intelligence - you need experience but I don't think you're stupid. It's something else that's holding you back.
I'll be frank (although I know it's gonna turn hot) and I emphasize that this is based on my intuition and on several posts of yours as I have no professional counselling experience:
Either you have the innate wish to remain in the safety of your "nest" and in the loving care of your mother, or she is consciously or unconsciously tieing you into a net of dependency because it's her who doesn't want to let go.

Could be one of those, to be honest. I also have a huge problem so far with accepting that discipline is needed to maintain a working life and the perks that go with it. The reason i still don't have a driver's license is because i don't think it's fair that i have to go through a lousy multiple choice paper test before going to the practical one of actually being in the car. Of course, not much about life is fair and with my ever popular dad's choice of being hard on one during a study lesson doesn't help boost my confidence, it's something i want so bad but unless i do stray from the nest, i won't get it. Another reason why the ability to be allowed to drive a car would do me good would be not having to go through every day being stuck in the house and having to put up with all the verbal abuse going back and forth in my family.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 7:28 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
G-Core wrote:
Another reason why the ability to be allowed to drive a car would do me good would be not having to go through every day being stuck in the house and having to put up with all the verbal abuse going back and forth in my family.

According to my personal experience your family relations will greatly increase in quality once you're not getting on each other's nerves on a daily basis anymore.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: January 21st, 2011, 5:17 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
Like most family situations in my life, me and dad are at least civil now and we managed to watch a movie without grating on each other's nerves which is rare when our movie afternoons go on.

We seem to get along better acting as friends rather than father and son. I would have to say "hate" is such a strong word, maybe "annoyance" better suits the troubled times our relationship goes through.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 3:33 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
After 18 years of living from house to house in Mayaguez, me and the parental units have moved to a smaller yet comfier locale in Añasco. Most of the family line on my mom's side resides in the smaller community and i socialize very well with them so it's very likely that i'll be spending more time off the net which will be healthy in terms of opening up to new friends and maybe even trusting people which is something i've had trouble in taking that leap of faith for most of my life. All in all, good things will come my way if i stay positive and keep looking forward.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 9:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
Good luck G-core, get involved in the community and your family; if you don't have one: you can also get a job; all those guarantee that you'll make new acquaintances and perhaps some good friends as well.
I've always thought that moving to a new place can be like a fresh start at things, you can pretty much reinvent yourself, you can change things you don't like about yourself and strive for that person you want to become.
I've had to move a few times in my life, every time I tried changing for the better, it has worked so far.

_________________
Image


Last edited by wolfwood on March 7th, 2011, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: March 7th, 2011, 5:53 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
wolfwood wrote:
Good luck G-core, get involved in the community and your family; if you don't have one: you can also get a job; all those guarantee that you'll make new acquaintances and perhaps some good friends as well.

Choose your destiny!
Get a job and out of that house and stand on your own feet. I wish you all the luck and strength you'll need.
That's what you talked about back in November, right?

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: April 5th, 2011, 7:14 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
On a rather special note, April 5 marks the birthday of my first best friend whom i knew from kindergarten and shared a good friendship until 10th grade when our lives went in different directions. His birth year is the same as mine so he shares my same age, i don't know if he remembers me after all these years but i still do. If it wasn't for him, i probably would've never have been introduced to hentai since he knew at that time at least one site of the collection of 10-30 second samples that get their identities deciphered by the good Doc over at the Hentai thread. He also lent me one time his Akiko VHS which he managed to buy from the local Sam Goody at the time and not have to try to steal it. Other than that, we shared one viewing of Rei Rei which was also VHS and we made sure to listen to the audio on the tape on our headphones so as not to attract parental attention at that time when we were 12-13. One of us would even keep guard at the door so as to hide the stuff and play it cool when a parental unit did come up to check on us. Overall, it was good times.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group