Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 18th, 2017, 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Storm Shinobi's STUFFs
PostPosted: January 13th, 2011, 3:01 pm 

ImageImageImage

Holy crap, normal clothes? This is MADNESS.

A character I'm gonna play in some Persona RPG some dude is running off somewhere.

PostPosted: January 13th, 2011, 5:10 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Holy crap, normal clothes? This is MADNESS.

Nice pics, man. I find girls in normal everyday clothes more interesting than when they dress up... I'm a naturalist. :P2:

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
A character I'm gonna play in some Persona RPG some dude is running off somewhere.

I'm having problems with grammar... :sweat:
Your playing that character you depicted in your drawing?
The character is from "some persona RPG"?
The game master is "some dude", as in "some dude is running the RPG"?
But "off somewhere"? How does that fit in?

PostPosted: January 13th, 2011, 11:00 pm 

Some guy is running the RPG. Somewhere. I dunno it sounded right when I typed it out.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2011, 7:42 am 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Some guy is running the RPG. Somewhere. I dunno it sounded right when I typed it out.

Since I don't know what "persona role playing game" actually means I might have lost your intended meaning.
Is it P&P or online? I'm always thinking P&P first, so it seemed kinda odd to me that you didn't know where the gaming session was taking place.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2011, 9:15 am 

Its basically P&P but done over IRC. Using Mutants and Masters... I think thats what it was called. M&M. 3rd Edition.

Persona is a line of Shin Megami Tensei games so the game is based upon a similar premise.

PostPosted: January 19th, 2011, 1:34 am 

I drew my own variant of the Kampfer mobile suit from Gundam for shits and giggles.

A girl I came up with after agreeing to a joint artwork exercise. Basically we assign each other a character to draw, then later we'd design like some mystical personification(if they could like summon their inner selves as some super powered being) of these characters for each other then draw the two together.

I got the criteria - Short, Middle School, Smart, May be an assassin... even a Sniper!

I decided to be funny with the criteria, mostly the last part.

Character Description:

Mashiro Sae is a short and intelligent middle schooler. Due to her shortness, she was constantly made fun of in grade school. This led her to exercise a lot, in particularly jumping in a vain effort to increase her growth through physical activity. However genetics are not so easily defeated and she remained short.

In middle school she was scouted out for the basketball club after her impressive athletic giri-giri-safe entrance into her classroom, which was a result of her waking up late.

Despite her small stature, she soon became the ace of the basketball club. Her small frame and speed allowed her to easily sneak up behind opposing players and steal their balls, earning her the nickname 'Assassin'. Another title she received was 'Sniper', a result of her abnormally powerful jumps which enabled her to shoot 3 pointers with ease. Another factor in her ace status in the team is her intelligence. She is able to read the flow of the game and strategize accordingly, performing her trademark 'assassinations' when it was most needed and turning the game around with her 'sniping'.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 4:23 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
A girl I came up with after agreeing to a joint artwork exercise.

I admire your ability to come up with basic data for characters. But I doubt that anyone would play basketball with a necktie around her throat. :D

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2011, 4:07 pm 

Should have drawn the tie loosened or something. Oh well. Always count on me to churn out characters one after another!

I always wanted to draw an outfit like this. Got an old-ish style jacket with a frilly shirt underneath with the frills peeking out and stuff. Then I racked my head to attach some form of setting to the outfit and character.

Basically in bizarro fantasy land, people live atop these plateaus. Imagine an apple core I guess minus the bottom. The world is composed of heaps of these separate mushroom shaped plops of land. So basically people live on blocks of land supported by a relatively thin pillar and below is just one massve chasm nobody is all too keen on exploring. I guess I'll call them islands. Although they range from being mere island sized to like European nation sized at most.

Technology is variable. Mechanical computers and industrial revolution level stuff is probably the peak of it. Probably gets a bit steampunk here and there. Travel between these islands are done by airships, balloons, dirigibles.. those sorta things. Maybe theres propeller planes but they can't go long distances.

Now for the weirdass fantasy part. Each island has essentially a musical string instrument, either dead center for the small ones or multiple of these instruments evenly distributed amongst the bigger islands. I guess they are just wired into a pedestal or something for violins, or just kinda sticking outta the ground for cellos. These islands will eventually crumble and corrode if these instruments aren't tuned periodically.

And so that is where the main character(and people like her) come in. Cliona Ward, apprentice Tuner. I guess tuners will have to be special or everybody will just have one hanging around their place all the time. I suppose Tuners are special people who can hear the sounds of the Earth or something along the lines of that. So they are the only ones who can hear the instruments when played, hence they are the only ones who can tune them. The wind or something will sound like music to them and they tune the instruments to match what they hear. Tuning will be risky and thus you can't just keep spinning the knob until it works out. Tremors occur during tuning which can break out into earthquakes if the tuner is not careful. Apprentices are good enough to handle smaller single instrument islands or just less populated islands. In bigger more heavily populated islands, it becomes a more delicated process and such tremors can cause a mess just because of population density.

The bigger more organized islands will have the resources to obtain permanent resident tuners. Smaller islands will probably lack such and rely on traveling tuners. Cliona will be the traveling type, specializing in bowed string instruments and carries a bunch of different bows for the different ones she comes across. She'll mostly jump between the small islands, helping maintain them while polishing her skills.

All tuners aim to become composers in the end. Composers can decipher a musical piece during tuning, which when played can cause islands to grow. Of course, risky business and trying to make growth happen too fast can cause the island to break to bits. I suppose being a composer is a vague process involving simply honing your senses. Composers will probably be a rare breed, highly sought after. Not every tuner can become a composer.

Tuners will have some sort of system regarding rank and training. There will be a select batch of small uninhabited islands reserved for tuners. Master Tuners will accept students and train them at these islands, where they will learn their tuning. These islands will generally be subject to abuse and tend to corrode a lot so they will be maintained by a composer. There will probably be a headquarters somewhere where they get their 'tuner licenses' so to speak. Islands will probably be graded depending on size, structure and population density and Apprentices can only tune a certain grade of islands.

To get to Master level, an Apprentice needs to have tuned a certain number of islands then get tested. There will be a certain multi-instrument island which they will tune for a certain time period at which their performance is evaluated.

So slice of life drama thing in weirdass world. All for the sake of getting some context for some costume design. Go me. Will probably go muse over this a bit longer and try to organize my thoughts better. Currently it is just kinda leaking out all over the place.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2011, 7:31 pm 
Resident Scholar

How did you come up with that Pratchett-esque vision? :sweat:
How do you generally come up with your trademark weird world/character/plot ideas?
Does it just hit you? Do you think hard? The latter never works with me... I have the best ideas when I take walks, but when I try to write them down the idea is gone already or not as good as before.

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2011, 5:39 am 

I'm very character centric. Rather than creating a world, I create a character and mould the world around the character.

Stuff used to hit me hard from like lightning flash inspirations from another media source. Like when I saw the Zone of the Enders 2 trailer, I was like OH SHIT and designed my own mecha afterwards. But these days I've gotten old, played too many games and watched too much anime and have become increasingly jaded as all fuck so nothing really does that to me anymore.

So in my constant daydreaming and surfing for images on pixiv, little things will sorta strike me. I feel like drawing a bunny girl now! I'm in the mood for maids! Or maybe I'll have this great dissatisfaction about something(blah, these [insert media] sucks, they should do it this way] and that could be a basis for a new idea. At any rate, it all starts with designing a main character. The starting motive can range from, I wanna draw someone in these kinda clothes(Cliona), oh I put so much effort designing these clothes I should make a character outta it(Scissor Girl) or hell we need some realistic medieval assymetric warfare!(Samurai Princess). Or I wanna do something like Mushishi(Jewel of the Stars. I need to continue writing this D:).

After coming up with a character as a starting point, I start to come up with the world around them. My personal philosophy is that stuff should revolve around the main character, in the end the story follows their experiences. What kinda world would that kinda character be most interesting in? What would I want to have that character do? So I come up with a general theme which can be tied to the initial spark. Samurai Princess' world was no brainer, there is an oriental based side and a medieval European side and they are gonna fight, so most of the work was coming up with the reasons for them going at each other, figuring out their governing systems and side characters.

For like Scissor Girl and Cliona, its a lot more vague. I kinda ponder about it, muse over it, daydream over it and it'll still be pretty damn vague at the end of the day. Then I rant about it on IRC to give it more shape, sometimes some people will give me input, sometimes I just get ignored but whatever, the act of trying to put it into words tends to help develop the idea. Its not a very exact science so to speak. Like I came up with Tuners and Tuning the world thing for Cliona before I typed it out. But as I was typing, I came up with the ideas of the 'islands', sorted out how the Tuners organize themselves and came up with the Composers. I kinda had a general vision of Cliona sitting on an old train before that which was how I decided on their tech level. The only idea I had for Cliona from the get go was... yup she's totally music related.

For Scissor Girl, I sorta thought up the idea of interdimensional beings akin to gods coming into our world and messing with it when trying to turn Scissor Girl into a character. She wasn't a proper character to begin with, a friend challenged me to DRAW LOLITA BY END OF WEEK(he didn't turn up anything =/) and she was one of the results. Then I figured I put too much work into her to just leave it at that and mused over it. The original idea was that she was a daughter of a mistress who got dumped aside, and she was raised in a basement by her rather mad mother. The mad mother would keep dolling her up, constantly going off about being accepted if she was cute enough. Then one of these beings seeing her as a rather empty husk thought she would be easy as hell to manipulate and use. But later I wrote that Masquerade short instead and decided to roll with that and make the world a fuck load more abstract. Even now I don't really know what is going on with it! Although that is meant to be the idea, these beings alter our reality and are incomprehensible to our puny human minds after all...

Sometimes the key is to not really think about it all too much. What the hell will be amusing and nonsensical? Thats the general thought process for Battle Maid Chronicles and Dichromatic Wars.

So I guess thats the gist of it. Although I don't think I've put it all too well.

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2011, 6:51 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
stuff should revolve around the main character, in the end the story follows their experiences. What kinda world would that kinda character be most interesting in?

Totally opposed to my approach. Eventually, the world is not made by people, it's the world that makes people. I'd rather think of a setting with its history and cultural variety roughly cut out - which is generally my sci-fi "Code Alpha" universe with its blend of space opera and dark future - and then I'd decide to fill the necessary spots with characters from top to bottom. The question is not how the world would suit the character best, it's about what the character might ideally do to shine in the context of the world. The basic idea was a game, after all, that needed background, and not vice versa.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2011, 6:08 pm 

For me there is going to be a limit to how much I can flesh out a world. It is easy to get carried away though, but what the characters never come across don't really need to be told. Unless I wanna make some epic saga with side stories detailing every little thing. I tend to create chunks of the world as necessary to the story I want to tell. Guess I'm lazy and like to save work.

Like with my tuning idea, I'm probably not going to come up with islands unless the main character is going to visit/hear about/get involved in some way or another. I did fancy the idea of two islands warring with each other, conflicts over tuners with kidnapping and all that but I'll probably not flesh it out until I get to it. But well a messed up world like that makes it easy to just add islands as I please as the journey goes along.

I haven't actually planned out the world of Jewel of the Stars that much either. I've sorta come up with an end goal for the main character to reach, but everything in between is so full of holes.

Samurai Princess idea though, I definitely need to flesh out the world first. Or at least the two warring countries pretty thoroughly or the story will be full of holes and fall apart halfway if I ever get to working on it into something. But originally it was meant to be a war between two medieval European based nations. Then I got inspired to do something oriental, came up with an armour design I liked(I was slumped with European Princess Knight design for quite a while and decided ah fudge it when things headed this way), and thus the world changed accordingly.

I guess my character centric and character-first approach is a result of my experiences with different entertainment mediums. More often I've been annoyed at bad-characters but interesting world and ideas than the reverse.

Game ideas though, a world centric approach is probably the superior approach. Especially the open RPG types, since the idea is having a world laid out for the player to romp in. Story telling for games works different as well and varies much depending on genre and medium. Even so though... for my Post Apocalyptic RPG idea I'll probably only flesh out two countries, maybe briefly touch or mention on one or two. Since well its all gonna take place in the ruins of one nation, and there is an opposing nation's army stuck in there. There was a massive war that plunged everything into a nuclear winter. In the end all the player needs to know is that shit hit the fan, bombs dropped and nuclear winter. I'll come up with just some fluff here and there but the only details really necessary are on the nation the player character is currently in, and some detail on the opposing nation since their army is hanging around.

=======

Draw a soap-like girl in one hour draw off. Bam!

I guess its a bit of a stretch but like. Soap => Foam => Sea => Pearls. Flowiness and fluffiness. The dress ruffles are like foam, she wears pearls which can be associated with bubbles, her hair is flowing all over the place... didn't have much time to think about it either way. Kinda just went with it and planned and drew really fast. I guess I wasn't trying to be literal, but more figurative. Trying to get... a soapy feel. Whatever the hell that is.

======

I got bored and wrote out a buncha fictional weapons for the Post Apocalyptic RPG idea I had back then. I wanted to be sorta pseudo-realistic with it then went kinda wild.

======

XH-MAAW-00
eXperimental Hive series Magnetic Anti Armour Weapon

A limited production run of an experimental railgun for infantry use. Instead of dealing with the issues of rail degradation and power source, the weapon is instead designed to be a fire and forget weapon. The MAAW is constructed with cheap materials, with the rails and battery burning out after a single shot. This results in a relatively low cost weapon. The MAAW fires high velocity 35mm Tungsten Carbide projectiles capable of destroying an MBT with a single well placed shot.

The MAAW is unsuitable for human use due to its recoil, heat generated upon firing and the sonic booms created by the projectile being extremely harmful to the user. A Hive Soldier however can withstand the abuse that comes from firing it when equipped with heavy armour. Even without, at worst the Hive Soldier will merely suffer damage that they can regenerate from given enough time.

The MAAW proved its worth deployed in limited numbers in Hive Shock Troop squadrons, who used it to easily lay waste to enemy tanks, helicopters and other high value assets.

I wanted to come up with a sorta realistic ish railgun. No idea how economical such an idea would be, but instead of dealing with an expensive ass hard to maintain weapon with a cumbersome power source… why not just have the damn thing made cheap and short itself out so you don’t need to think about it. I kinda wanted to implement the issues with railguns, the wear and tear on the rails and the immense power source without making it hell complicated with barrel replacement and all that. So fire and forget it is. But I guess I like the idea of a ‘futuristic’ LAW. There will probably be part of the game where you are besieged and theres bunches of these weapons littered about in a building. So you run from place to place, picking them up and letting them off at heavy targets.

H-MMC-20

Hive series Multiple Munitions Cannon

The design concept behind the MMC was to provide a flexible lightweight weapon system capable of dealing with a large variety of combat situations in urban environments. The result was a 20mm semi automatic cannon that fires three types of projectiles from a 10 round magazine. Saboted depleted uranium alloy slugs and high explosive shells allows the MMC deal with enemy armour. Flechette cluster shells shells allow the MMC to deal with enemy infantry.

The DU slugs combined with its rate of fire allow the MMC to make quick work out of most light vehicles in close quarters. Due to the pyrophoric nature of DU, it easily ignites fuel which leads to its increased lethality against vehicles. The projectile’s strength also allows it to punch through concrete, leading it to be used as an assault weapon against defensive emplacements. The ballistic performance of the shells however allows the MMC to be used as a sniper rifle if the need arises.
The high explosive shells utilize a shaped charge designed to deal with heavy armour, giving the weapon the edge needed to take on IFVs and even helicopters.
The flechette cluster rounds fires a tightly grouped cluster of fifteen steel penetrators, capable of punching through most conventional personal body armour, allowing it to serve as an effective anti infantry weapon at close and mid ranges.
The MMC was adapted for regular military use in limited quantities as the AMC-20(Anti-Materiel Cannon) where it was used as an anti-materiel sniper rifle, firing only the DU slugs.

Inspired by the .50 Beowulf, a heavy rifle catridge for use in an AR-15 rifle. Designed to be used at vehicle checkpoints, where its high power can more easily disable vehicles. Basically I like the idea of a semi automatic rifle shooting large ass projectiles. The MMC ended up being more like a shotgun-type weapon however. Either way it does seem like the most unbalanced crap in an FPS, but it’ll probably be balanced out by recoil and rarity of ammunition. Thinking of having powered armour and unmanned spider bots enemies though so the MMC should fit right in. This and the other weapons further down have been adapted for regular military use since it sorta makes a bit more sense. You spent money developing this cool gear, might as well get some extra use out of it.

H-HCR-1
Hive series Heavy Combat Rifle

The standard issue combat rifle for Hive Soldiers, essentially a heavier higher powered version of standard assault rifles. The HCR fires 8.93 x 65mm rounds from a 30 round magazine. The HCR is a modular design, easily adaptable for a variety of combat situations. A variety of barrel lengths are available, allowing it to function as a carbine, assault rifle or designated marksman rifle. To complement the barrels, the HCR can be outfitted with a variety of scopes and reflex sights. Along with that, it can a variety of underslung weapons.

Mini-MMC – Essentially a miniaturized single shot MMC that fires lower powered rounds. Fires either a specialized breaching shot or fragmentation rounds.
Dazzler – A battery powered flash weapon. Utilizes a lower powered laser to create a flash that can temporarily blind enemies.
Ballistic Knife – Along with functioning as a bayonet in close quarters, it can be used to somewhat ‘silently’ dispatch enemies at short ranges.
UPE – Ultrasonic Pulse Emitter. Creates pulses of ultrasound that severely disorientate enemies momentarily. Effective indoors where the sound can bounce around walls.
The HCR’s weight and high recoil makes it unsuitable for regular army personnel use as a carbine or assault rifle, but it has been adapted as a designated marksman rifle. Its underslung attachments have been adapted for regular army service rifles however, barring the UPW since it effects the user and those around him (Hive Soldiers are immune to its effects).

Super soldiers need their own special rifles or it doesn’t feel as cool. Either way its the underslung weapons I’m mostly racking my head over. Ballistic knife is mainly for cool factor. The Dazzler and UPE however will probably be instrumental to negotiations. I did mention back then that there were hostile factions that could be reasoned with if you tried… and such is one way to do it. As for the Mini-MMC, well general grenade launcher attachment. And breaching…. people need to let us do that more.

H-LSW-1

Hive series Light Support Weapon

A support fire weapon based on the HCR frame. A major change is that it is rechambered to fire a lower caliber duplex round at higher rates of fire. It fires the 5.8x55mm duplex load from a 100 round drum magazine. Although its range, accuracy and stopping power are inferior to that of the HCR, its unparalleled in its ability to fill the air with projectiles.

I wanted a duplex round weapon. Somewhere. While the whole idea was never adopted in real life with its crap ass single shot accuracy, I reckon it shouldn’t matter as much in a support fire capacity.

H-HMG-1

Hive series Heavy Machine Gun

Originally a regular army machine gun, primarily used mounted on vehicles or in fixed defensive emplacements. It was adapted for use by Hive Soldiers in a man portable capacity. Fires the 14 x 105mm rounds from a 200 round belt. Has a selective rate of fire, a lower rate for firing from the hip and a higher rate for firing mounted on a bipod. Can be outfitted with a ballistic shield capable of stopping most small arms fire but restricts it to being fired mounted.

We always need heavy machineguns. Always. Also I like the idea of deploying a machinegun with a shield. Comes with its own cover! Will probably only appear in defensive missions. Or against you in assault missions.

H-ABL-40

Hive series Airburst Launcher

A grenade launcher that fires 40mm smart airbursting munitions from a 5 round revolving chamber. The weapon is specially designed to uplink to the Hive Soldier’s mind, allowing the soldier to alter the fuse length by thought alone. Launches a variety of ammunition. Designed as an indirect fire weapon to deal with cover and entrenchments.

High Explosive Fragmentary. Utilizes a high explosive charge to disperse steel ball bearings in a 40m radius.
Directed Fragmentation. A fragmentation grenade that disperses ball bearings in a conical forward blast.
Incendiary. Disperses burning napalm gel over a radius of 5m. Intended to be used defensively, denying access to cover and passages.
Stun. Delivers a incapacitating concussive blast along with a blinding flash to incapacitate.
XMI. Experimental Microwave Irradiator. A next generation stun grenade. Upon ‘detonation’, it creates a burst of microwaves which causes intense pain in anybody within its effective radius of 10m effectively disabling them for a number of seconds. Its cost and questionable effectiveness resulted in a rather limited production line.
The ABL was adapted for regular military use in limited quantities with a laser rangefinder and target acquisition system.

I always fancied an airburst weapon in an FPS. But setting the fuse would be a major pain in the ass, so I had an idea. Basically when the weapon is equipped, you see a glowing line indicating the projectile’s path(think Gears of War). Now there is an arrowhead on the line indicating just where the explosive will go off. Control that with your mousewheel. Easy as pie. Justified by the weapon being linked to your head. Also the Directed Frag is my idea of a ‘long ranged shotgun’. Don’t you wish the spread only happened in your opponent’s face? Well now it can! The XMI is my fascination with the Active Denial System, a giant ass wave emitter designed to non lethally incapacitate people by… making them feel like they are on fire. Fascinating.

XH-PHEL-00

eXperimental Hive series Personal High Energy Laser.

An experimental solid state laser weapon. The weapon was designed to be powered by a Hive soldier with bioelectric generator attachments, although it has an optional back mounted battery pack. It can be fired at varying outputs. Comes with a smart scope capable of variable zoom. Also functions as a rangefinder and calculates the reduction in laser strength based on range and atmosphere.

Dazzle. A low intensity wide area light blast, intended to blind and incapacitate.
Ignition. A low intensity focused beam that can be used to start fires. Intended for diversionary tactics.
Kill. A single high energy pulse. Explosively evapourates a surface. Weapon requires a cooldown period after firing at this output.

Lasers are sexy. Plus I like the idea of a varying output energy weapon. Ignition is mostly for lulz. Plus I like the idea of silently igniting fuel spills and setting hair on fire. Also smoke makes it weak. Mostly meant to be that exotic energy weapon thats kinda weird to use. But basically as a Hive Soldier, you’ll unlock bio electricity implants which can be used to shoot stunning bolts of lightning and to power this thing. Or you can bring along the battery pack which slows your ass down and depletes pretty damn fast.

=============

PostPosted: January 30th, 2011, 8:39 pm 
Resident Scholar

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Soap => Foam => Sea => Pearls.

I still don't see any soapy connection in the picture. :P2:

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
XH-MAAW-00
(...) Instead of dealing with the issues of rail degradation and power source, the weapon is instead designed to be a fire and forget weapon.

I don't see how the two parts of the sentence are related. :sweat:
What's more, can you explain how a high-velocity 35 milli is supposed to be "fire and forget"?
That term is usually used in missile artillery, the pilot fires the weapon and can then turn to the next point of interest because the missile finds its way to the designated target on its own, as opposed to the pilot constantly aiming with a laser beam that guides the missile.
So maybe I should rather ask how could a high-velocity 35 milli not be "fire and forget"?
At, say, 3000 m/s it hits a target in visible range before the shooter can even blink.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
The MAAW is constructed with cheap materials, with the rails and battery burning out after a single shot

Aha, that's what you meant - after firing you don't just forget about the projectile but about the whole gun also! :P2:

I don't quite see the big advantage over an old-fashioned RPG, which could be cable- or laser-guided.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
This results in a relatively low cost weapon.

Low cost weapons consist of raw materials that are either easily available and processable, or they are made of raw materials that are mined and processed by cheap (or slave) labor, or in a different way forcibly acquired.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
The MAAW proved its worth deployed in limited numbers in Hive Shock Troop squadrons, who used it to easily lay waste to enemy tanks, helicopters and other high value assets.

The way I see it all the weapon does is make holes. That might be fatal for flying units but I don't see why any land-based machine should immediately be turned into scrap metal beyond hope of repair. The projectile might destroy a tank's crew with splinters, or split the engine, but on the whole the "high value asset" will still be retrievable.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
H-MMC-20
Hive series Multiple Munitions Cannon
Inspired by the .50 Beowulf, a heavy rifle catridge for use in an AR-15 rifle.

I saw the Beowulf in "Future Weapons". Cool design indeed.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
H-HCR-1
Hive series Heavy Combat Rifle
The standard issue combat rifle for Hive Soldiers, essentially a heavier higher powered version of standard assault rifles. The HCR fires 8.93 x 65mm rounds from a 30 round magazine.

How about recoil? That caliber must have some punch, in order to fire it automatically you'd need massive operators or good shock absorption.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
UPE – Ultrasonic Pulse Emitter. Creates pulses of ultrasound that severely disorientate enemies momentarily.

How can pulses of ultrasound affect me when my perception is not sensitive enough to notice it? After all, physicians are not trying to kill babies when they make sonograms. :P2:

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
H-HMG-1

Hive series Heavy Machine Gun
(...) It was adapted for use by Hive Soldiers in a man portable capacity. Fires the 14 x 105mm rounds from a 200 round belt.

Okay, so these guys must be beasts.
Let's say in terms of mass this ammo type is somewhere between nowaday's 12.7 x 107 and 14.5 x 114 mm. One round of 12.7 mm has 140 grams, and a single round of 14.5 x 114 mm ammo weighs almost 200 grams. If we meet in the middle we have 170 grams per bullet of your 14 x 105 mm. Your Hive boys would be carrying no less than 34 kilos (75 US pounds) in a single ammo belt, plus the weapon itself must surely weigh more than 40 pounds. Pretty impressive.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
H-ABL-40
Hive series Airburst Launcher
(...) The weapon is specially designed to uplink to the Hive Soldier’s mind, allowing the soldier to alter the fuse length by thought alone.

Does the guy guess the distance to the target?
A laser range designator with some additional "electronic witchcraft" might be the more reasonable choice to determine the "fuse length".

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
XMI. Experimental Microwave Irradiator. A next generation stun grenade. Upon ‘detonation’, it creates a burst of microwaves which causes intense pain in anybody within its effective radius of 10m effectively disabling them for a number of seconds.

If I'm not mistaken it takes time or/and a rather high radiation level to actually damage a human being with microwaves.
Their effect on electronic devices, on the other hand, would be devastating.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
setting the fuse would be a major pain in the ass

Not so. Even today, a laser range finder can be linked to a micrcomputer that sets the fuse on point.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
The XMI is my fascination with the Active Denial System, a giant ass wave emitter designed to non lethally incapacitate people by… making them feel like they are on fire.

Future Weapons, season 2, episode 12. :mrgreen:

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
XH-PHEL-00
eXperimental Hive series Personal High Energy Laser.
(...)
Kill. A single high energy pulse. Explosively evapourates a surface.

How much surface can a thin thread of light affect?
I can see how it cuts through tissue like a hot knife through butter, but burning a surface area?

PostPosted: January 31st, 2011, 1:15 am 

42317 wrote:
I still don't see any soapy connection in the picture. :P2:

Not many people do!

42317 wrote:
The way I see it all the weapon does is make holes. That might be fatal for flying units but I don't see why any land-based machine should immediately be turned into scrap metal beyond hope of repair. The projectile might destroy a tank's crew with splinters, or split the engine, but on the whole the "high value asset" will still be retrievable.

As far as I know, railgun projectiles are traveling so fast that it causes an explosive impact, equal to or superior to heavier and larger explosive shells. So it most probably isn't going to punch a nice little hole in whatever it hits(or at least so I'm led to believe by online articles and wikipedia). Plus the friction caused by the rapid acceleration of the projectile means that its going to be really really hot, and thus will cook off whatever fuel and ammunition it punches into. Even if it did make nice little holes, if you hit the engine of a tank and cook off its fuel... its going to be quite the wreck.

The advantages over traditional infantry portable anti tank weapons and the like would be range and raw power. And techno-cool factor. And considering the projectile speed, if the user had any idea what he was doing(being hive minded super soldiers they should), missing probably isn't going to be in the equation at all. I reckon they could also be used in like demolition and bunker busting roles. Shoot right through a building and smash through support columns and stuff.

42317 wrote:
I saw the Beowulf in "Future Weapons". Cool design indeed.

I watched some other History Channel programme... deadliest weapons or something. They'd take a category of weapons(like rifles, unmanned vehicles or artillery) and go through their top 5, rating it based on a variety of statistics. But I fell in love with the concept at first sight.

42317 wrote:
How about recoil? That caliber must have some punch, in order to fire it automatically you'd need massive operators or good shock absorption.

Super Soldier excuse! These guys are essentially nanomachine infused self regenerating bioroids. And I reckon the weapon itself would be kinda heavy, thus dampening the recoil somewhat.

42317 wrote:
How can pulses of ultrasound affect me when my perception is not sensitive enough to notice it? After all, physicians are not trying to kill babies when they make sonograms. :P2:

Can't remember exactly where I read it but apparently there are instances of sonic weapons utilizing ultrasound that somehow just cause nausea and disorientation. Maybe I should alter it to be 'range of frequencies'.

42317 wrote:
Okay, so these guys must be beasts.

And you get to play as one, should the game ever be made. These guys would be comparable to like Halo Spartans and similar video game super soldier/power armour types of characters.

42317 wrote:
Does the guy guess the distance to the target?
A laser range designator with some additional "electronic witchcraft" might be the more reasonable choice to determine the "fuse length".

Basically the soldier can go, yup it should explode right over next to that guy's head. And it will. I have no real idea how real airbursting munitions are used though. Its more of trying to tie lore intothe gameplay mechanic of using the mousewheel to determine where it goes off along with like holographic visual aids.

42317 wrote:
If I'm not mistaken it takes time or/and a rather high radiation level to actually damage a human being with microwaves.
Their effect on electronic devices, on the other hand, would be devastating.

Well it is non lethal so no actual damage is done. In futureland, they managed to stick a mini ADS in a 40mm projectile.

42317 wrote:
How much surface can a thin thread of light affect?
I can see how it cuts through tissue like a hot knife through butter, but burning a surface area?

The PHEL would probably fire a laser with an appreciable radius. And when that surface is suddenly snap heated to melting/boiling points it will do more than simply burn off the surface. The rapid expansion of whatever the heck it hits is going to cause like a mini explosion of sorts. Like if it hits a person and suddenly his blood boils off in less than second, an appreciable area of flesh is going to just rip itself apart from that. Setting aside all that burning.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2011, 2:19 pm 

New RPG idea, set not strictly in the 1920s but more like an alternate fantasy-ish world that is modelled after 1920s… Chicago probably. Wherever the hell there were lots of mafia and gangs and crap involving drum fed Thompson submachine guns and lots of fedoras. It will be an FPS/TPS RPG.

Setting and General Gist

The idea is that there is an ethereal world which is completely unlike ours. It is generally just a sea of intelligence where information kinda just swirls around endlessly. This world lies parallel to our physical world and occasionally rifts open up between them and they tend to effect each other. The laws of our reality get bent by their world, which causes things like unexplainable natural disasters and UFO sightings and other sorts of supernatural events. In reverse, our world causes individual consciousness to emerge within theirs.

These individuals generally lie dormant within their world. Since its just a sea of intelligence, there isn’t anything to do essentially. But through these rifts, they can sometimes flow into our world in the form of spiritual entities. These spiritual entities are generally harmless, at most being poltergeists. But if they should by chance enter a human being and gain access to his intelligence, they thus understand the world they have come into and truly awaken, building their own individuality. Sometimes they remain as mere alter egos or second personalities, brushed off by most people as mere dissociative disorder. Other times they manifest themselves in much greater capacities. Since they come from the ethereal world, they cause a connection between the two worlds. And since the other world flowing into our world causes reality to be warped, these beings can essentially perform magic.

The beings that can perform magic have been explained by humanity to be demonic possession, the voice of god amongst other things. These beings can either be benevolent or malicious.

This ethereal world can more or less be compared to the Fade of Dragon Age or rather, the Warp of Warhammer. Except its like a more ambiguous version and less DEMONS EVERYWHERE.

As for how humanity deals with all this, they either try to brush it off with some kinda coincidental scientific basis or just use the usual IT WAS A DEMON or IT WAS GOD crap. But really, nobody knows how it really works and got it all wrong. Even the spirits aren’t too bloody sure on how it all works, having kinda awoken utilizing our intelligence. So they are kinda just… I CAN MAKE THIS GUY THROW FIREBALLS I MUST BE A DEMON. Or I CAN MAKE THIS GUY HEAL PEOPLE I AM GOD.

===

The game takes place in one of these 1920s ish cities. The only order are a bunch of warring gangs. They maintain order of their own turf and try to expand their territory. Some of the possessed with magical powers exist in this city and have gathered under a gang. This gang kinda does occultish things, sacrificing people and rituals and crap like that. Which generally doesn’t do shit, but the possessed think they do and it kinda causes them to manifest new powers. They could essentially tap into those powers if they tried hard enough to develop their powers or thought about how to manipulate it, but the power to fuck with reality is a very fickle thing and so is the placebo effect. By this blood sacrifice I shall call a meteor onto your head! Thus it works.

Underneath though is the Church. They have agents hidden in all the gangs essentially and only care to dispose of ‘demons’. So they kinda manipulate the other gangs to attack the demon gang, or send out their own killing teams and put the blame on the other gangs instead. The Church here on the surface is kinda like today’s Christianity somewhat, but underneath they have like armies at their disposal. They also have their own possessed personnel, although rather than being called possessed they are more like the chosen ones, spoken to by god or reincarnations of saints and other crap. Since they were justified like such and the spirits kinda awoken into such an environment, they too believe it to be true.

Story

So you play as one of these spirits that just awoken in the world. But rather than possessing someone, you’ve kinda… displaced somebody instead. Your host was a random bum kidnapped by a gang who dabbles in the occult to be sacrificed. So your host basically got turned into swiss cheese by a machinegun and dropped down a pit along with a whole lot of other people. And then they left the corpse pile to rot for a day before setting it on fire and you simply awoke. The shock of getting shot essentially caused your host to ‘die’ although the body didn’t really get hit anywhere critical and was fit for living in, and by mere coincidental chance(or the sacrifice spot was actually atop one of these rifts between the two worlds), you just took over that body. So you are like buh what I’mma get up and fuck off.

But on the way out through a tutorial stage, you get spotted. You realize you can regenerate light wounds(magic happening caused by survival instinct, justifies regenerating health formula whoopee) and you can immolate people(holy fuck those guys are shooting me I need to do something! Then magic happens). Then you escape, the city is out in your face so you set off to do whatever you want. To give the player a bit more direction, you’ll probably get a main quest along the lines like find out about the people that put holes in you. Then further on you can deviate, ignore them, join them, destroy the city, whatever.

Clothing System

People judge you by what you wear. Think Fallout: New Vegas where you can wear faction clothing. But more depth than just OH MY GOD YOU ARE NCR I AM CAESAR I SHOOT YOU.

You start off dressed like a bum. You try to walk into a bar and they are going to kick you out. So you can like, find a more fortunate drunk guy that has collapsed somewhere, drag him off into an alley and take his clothes. Or break into an empty house and get better clothes, and like get a shower so you look even better.

But like you dress too damn nice and start like strutting around slums and shit, people are going to look at you funny and even mark you out as a target to mug.

The gangs will probably have uniforms if you wanna get associated with them or infiltrate them. And they will come with their own pros and cons. People will fear you in certain areas. Some people might wanna kill you. Go into the wrong turf and you’ll most likely be shot at.

Equipment and Appearances

Weapons will be WW2 sorta guns. But mostly be pistols and SMGs. Also there will be melee weapons like knives, lead pipes and the like. Usual stuff. Some are concealable, some are not.

The idea is that the weapons you have on your body will affect how people deal with you. Like you can’t really hide a rifle or an SMG(unless its one of those really mini ones I guess), so you’ll have to like have it slung on your back or something. People will generally be scared and try to avoid a guy who has a weapon out in the open, but you will like attract negative attention from the gangs policing the area. Like what is a random dope packing heat in the open doing on our turf?

To conceal bigger weapons, you will need like a suitcase or something. So you can carry a suitcase around, which can contain like an alternate set of clothes maybe along with a bigger gun and ammo. Like maybe you need to assassinate someone, bring along a disassembled rifle to an empty lot and snipe somebody, pack it back up. Or you need to shoot up somebody in a bar, but shooting your way in tends to be a bad idea. Bring along your smg in a case, take it out in the toilet or something, come out and shoot who needs to be shot possibly in different clothes even(maybe pin the blame on another gang). In the chaos, go pack your shit and leave.

Will probably be complicated but you could like do a lot with it.

Magic and Appearances

Basically, explode too many heads with magic and you will attract attention. The church will start investigating and looking into your ass. The demon gang will too.

And like you could potentially use this to your advantage. Go throw some fireballs in the turf of a demon gang, probably near their hideouts. The church starts targeting that place. Whee.

====

I’ll leave it there for now. Still need to sort this shit out better.

=====

NEXT GAME IDEA. NOW WITH PICTURES~!

=====
At any rate I'm toning the ambition down with this one. The idea is a 2D Free Flight Hack n Slash with a side of Shooting. Tentative title is ANGELxEDGE(pronounced eyn-juh l ej). Because well, you play as an angel, and she cuts shit up.

Basically this is Celestia. She is an angel. With blades for hands. And sword launching crossbows.

STORY THUS FAR

Basically the King of Hell got the date wrong for Judgement Day and unleashed his army on Earth. The King of Heaven is asleep(the bum) and Heaven is completely unprepared for such an event. Hell's minions occupy Earth way too easily, get bored and decide to invade Heaven. The gatekeeper of Heaven, an angel by the name of Celestia gets pissed off at the bullshit that has transpired and decides to show Hell just who is boss. By means of holy judgement via bladed weaponry.

And thus begins the story of an angel out to lay waste to hell's minions for getting their dates wrong and trashing Earth thousands of years early.

Either way, why is not important. This is a game idea, a main character is up against impossible odds. Space marines fight hell minions on mars, children with prototype military robots change the tides of war, commandos jump from from missile to another fighting ninjas atop helicopters. The bottom line is you do awesome shit.

DOING AWESOME SHIT - Gameplay Ideas

As mentioned this is a free flight 2D hack and slasher with a side of shooting. It'd probably be easiest to explain with control schemes.

But the core idea is all around movement combined with multi directional attacking.

Melee attacks could probably be orientated in 4 directions, 8 if really necessary. No reason for ranged attacks to not be 360 degree capable if the controls can pull it off.

Console Controller

One stick for movement. One stick for attack. Think Grid Wars. Instead of mashing one button all the time, keeping your attack stick held in a direction is akin to constantly attacking in that direction. So you fly around as enemies come from all directions and slash/shoot your way through it.

Special abilities will be handled via the shoulder buttons. Probably a pair to swap back and forth and one to activate.

Handheld

Thinking of the DS/PSP here. In this case we're limited to four directions of attack, using the AB/XY of the DS or the 4 Sony buttons. Shoulder buttons for special abilities. One to switch between them and one for activation.

PC

The screen will always have to be centered on the player character to work. Mouse controls the attack direction, WSAD or any other keyboard buttons can work for movement. Assuming WSAD is used, buttons like Ctrl/Shift/Q/E/Spacebar can be used for special abilities.

===

But either way I think my point is clear. You fly around kicking major ass. If I had to take a game as a comparison, I guess Bangaioh would be the best fit. Or that Seventh Heaven robot flash game.

The idea behind being able to choose your attack direction though, even if it does make it harder to manage - simply the ability to attack an enemy while flying away is quite invaluable. You do not want to be flying into like a missile to shoot it down.

Other options would be auto melee function - you automatically slash at enemies within range allowing you to concentrate on movement alone. But that admittedly takes some of the fun out. You kinda need a trigger to feel like you are doing something.

Melee attacks will generally occur in a continuously slashy loop. Infinite combo. But enemies will either be so low health or not be stunned by attacks that you can't endlessly slash something to death. You have to break off and wait for openings and such. I'm thinking of an autoparry system, where constant melee means you deflect weak attacks at a cost of a stamina bar which when depleted, means you are fucked(take extra damage from the attack that depleted you and can't attack for a while or something). Stamina bar will regenerate over time as long as you are not attacking and your attack damage will decrease(down to 50% maximum) as it drains.

Ranged attacks will be weaker and slower than Melee attacks and lack any defensive mechanic of any sort. But well, its ranged. Most suitable when being overwhelmed by large numbers, where you can play a keep away game by flying away and shooting into clusters of enemies to thin their numbers down. Some especially defensive enemies that while normally are hard to hit with melee attacks, more easily exploited with ranged attacks.

Instead of free access to both modes of attack just like that, you have to perform a weapon switch. Switching causes you to be stationary for a short amount of time, but long enough to mean getting hit in the midst of battle. So you think ahead a bit.

Specials will probably run off a special bar that builds up as you kill enemies or perform higher melee combos. Different specials will eat up different amounts of the bar. Weaker ones will eat up like a quarter, really powerful ones will consume the entire bar. Maybe some specials skills consume the stamina bar instead of the special bar, but those will be of the weaker kind. Specials will probably range from stuff like a piercing arrow, a powerful slash through in your flight direction to crazy stuff like super cross laser of annihilation or machinegun arrow hails to more passive stuff like a damage-reduction-nostunlock barrier or healing.

Maps would be like a spacious version of Castlevania. There will be areas to fly between and a bit of exploration added. But the game will be stage based so not everything is packed into a single large ass map. So its like a spacious version of Castlevania chopped up into slices. There will be platforms and stuff that can be used as cover, possibly some destructable bits here and there and spikes even. No point just flying around in plain boring air all the time.

Now with the general premise out of the way....

Minions of Hell

Fel Forks are the most basic minion of Hell's forces. A lesser demon born from base evils of mankind. Generally exist to torture souls in hell by stabbing. They will be the basic grunt of the game. They generally fly around slowly, don't pursue you that much. Fire a basic triple shot at you every now and then, and take a thrust at you if you get too close. Weak, dies fast but theres gonna be hordes of them.

Trident Lords are Fel Forks that have existed long enough. When bathed in the fires of hell long enough and exposed to enough corrupted souls, a Fel Fork has a chance to grow to a Trident Lord. Trident Lords can control Fel Forks via a hive mind like link and organize the torturing of corrupted souls in hell. Gameplay wise, a Trident Lord will probably be the first boss. Bigger, faster, tougher and way more aggressive than a regular Fel Fork. It'll have a few basic attacks, repeated blasting from its tail resulting in a curtain of bullets, a thrusting tail combo assault and a wing attack which blows you away. Fel Forks will be summoned periodically by the Trident Lord throughout the fight. A wing attack will most likely be followed by a swarm of Fel Forks from all directions.

In the latter levels, weaker version of the Trident Lord will most likely appear as leader type enemies or mid bosses.

Fel Sickles are lesser demons that reap the souls of corrupted humans. And well, enough people die around the globe to warrant the job given to a caste of demons. They will be basic grunt number 2, melee orientated. They mostly chase after you slowly and reel back before utilizing a tail slash which rolls them forward. Mostly exist to harass and fly in your face.

Scythe Barons are Fel Sickles that have reaped enough corrupted souls to transform completely. Scythe Barons oversee the souls reaped by the Sickles and ensure they go where they belong. 2nd boss most likely. Chances are you have to fight it in an enclosed area. Its attacks would be lashing out with its scythe arms, slamming the ground to cause stalactites to drop from above and EYEBEAMS. It'll also call Sickles to its aid in battle. You'll most likely have to utilize ranged attacks against it, due to its large scythes obscuring melee passages. They will probably also block ranged attacks, but you'll have opportunities to strike when it lifts them up to attack.

Weaker versions will probably also appear as mid bosses/leader type enemies.

Warlocks, the corrupted souls of spellcasters forced into a daemonic shell, pressed into service for Hell. Their shell causes them constant torment, which makes them all the more eager to inflict it on others. These guys are higher level enemies. Essentially more aggressive versions of Fel Forks. They will actively pursue you, trying to keep on the same horizontal plane as you are. When ready, they will launch volleys of fast moving fireballs at you. Also ranged attacks will pass straight through their cloaks, making them hard to hit outside of melee. They are frail though, dropping with a single attack and are only able to attack you horizontally. But their constant assault and chase makes them hard to fight head on, so you will have to rely on your flight and assault them from above or below.

The more powerful the spellcaster, the more powerful the soul. Those strong enough become Liches. Their souls are constantly burning in Phylacteries in the fires of hell. As long as they are provided with a new shell, they can return to the service of hell. Liches are basically stronger versions of Warlocks, appearing to lead small groups of them. Rather than constant chase and assault, Liches function more like snipers. They will assault you from outside your sight range with a beam of dark energy, generally preceded by a 'seeker' line indicating where it will fire. Rather than directly kill you, they serve more to distract and cut off your movement options which allows the Warlocks to overwhelm you. When approached, a Lich will attempt to flee outside your sight range while attacking you with slow moving fireballs. They are very slow however and aren't very durable either.

When the souls of multiple liches are forced into a single phylactery, they can merge into a single powerful daemonic entity. An Archlich boasts awesome power and leads the warlocks and liches to battle. An Archlich would be a boss type enemy, probably not recurring. The battle will take place within a barrier erected by the Archlich. It will stay in the background and the tangible objects you fight will be its claws and head. The two claws will float around assaulting you with an array of energy beams and bullet curtains. The head will be its weak spot, remaining unreachable in the background until it uses its eyebeams at which it will lean forward to expose itself. Destroying a claw will also stun it, causing it to lean forward and expose its head. Destroyed claws will regenerate after a while. Should both claws be destroyed at any one time, it will summon some warlocks to and liches to fight for it until its claws regenerate.

Daemon Knights are the King of Hell's personal guards. Daemonic souls encased in daemonic armour. A higher rank of Daemons that keep order in Hell. They appear as leader type enemies in small numbers, at like checkpoints and perhaps as midbosses. They generally attempt to maintain the same horizontal level with you, taking large arcing swings with their swords which forces you to keep away. They pause after every few attacks however, allowing you to assault their weak point - the head. Generally accompanied by appreciable numbers of Forks and Sickles and sometimes Warlocks. There will probably be an area where you are stuck in a corridor and gotta fly backwards away from a berserk boss-ish version which keeps swinging its sword.

Infernal Chariots, a class of daemons that are tasked with transporting corrupted souls between the regions of hell within their burning bodies. Gameplay wise, they are charging type enemies. They float around slowly but once they got you lined up, they beeline for you. They also leave a trail of fire that persists for a while, which limits your movement options. These guys will probably appear in moderate numbers from the middle to the end of the game. Their weakness would be being shot and slashed from beneath.

Nether Phalanxes are shields possessed by daemons. They form unbreakable walls at the gates of hell, ensuring souls are kept in as much as trespassers kept out. Nether Phalanxes are a support type enemy, immune to all attacks from the front. When approached, they will do a quick ramming attack which inflicts low damage but sends you flying backwards. They generally appear in battle alongside warlocks and liches, shielding them from attacks. Their weakness is being flanked, as they are slow to turn. Their wings are also vulnerable to ranged attacks from above and below.

Pyrophorvae. These are a race of lesser daemons that feast on the hatred and fury of the souls of hell. They have extremely volatile bodies, exploding terrifically at the slightest agitation. Used by the King of Hell to spread hate throughout the Earth. Gameplay wise, these guys are homing suicide bombers. They fly moderately fast and hound you endlessly, exploding on contact. They do have a slow turn speed however, chasing you in arcing patterns. The strategy is to shoot them as they come and to fly past those that get too close and then shoot them when they come flying back in an arc which gives you distance. These guys basically serve the function of homing missiles, to create some 'itano circus' missile frenzy Macross-ish moments. Maybe some bosses will summon them to assault your ass.

And those are the enemies conceived thus far. Will come up with more when less lazy.

======

With that, I think I've laid down the foundations for a new game. Somewhat more sturdy, but being a simple action game idea it is somewhat easier to conceptualize. Fly around, kick daemonic ass from every direction in a adrenaline pumped action game.

Funny how this idea came along. I saw a random picture on pixiv of a chibi girl of sorts, lost the link. Then kinda went, I LIKE THAT. Then designed Celestia and gave her blade arms and was like THIS SHALL BE AN ACTION GAME and the monster designs kinda flowed one after another. I was thinking of a platformer with limited flight, then I thought of Grid Wars and was like - why the hell not that? And having played Koumajo, a Touhou themed Castlevania probably had a hand in it somewhat since it has a flight based mechanic. Plus being able to fly around kinda breaks free from the usual tedium of just running in one direction and slashing that way.

And with this, I think I'll put those post to a close. Will see to creating coloured concept art.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next