Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What was your first Bishoujo game?
PostPosted: May 19th, 2007, 1:50 am 

Mine was Nocturnal Illusion.

Old, old game, I picked up at the advice of an old friend. I really liked the art direction. The story was lengthy, but was intriguing enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 19th, 2007, 4:28 am 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2...

Those girls are really horny and suited to the title.The second one is Xchange 2,which was one of best ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 19th, 2007, 5:40 am 
Regular

My first was May Club, which I got as part of the Milky Memorial special package (so I played Nocturnal Illusions a while later too). Miwako is still a favorite character of mine.

Actually, hang on... May Club was my first TRANSLATED bishoujo game. I remember playing a couple of other b-games several years before that. Unfortunately, because the names of the games were in kanji, I have NO idea what they were called. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 19th, 2007, 6:12 am 

Zaxares wrote:
Miwako is still a favorite character of mine.

Yeah, I like her character too. Well drawn, and she had one of the best BDSM scenes I've ever seen in a BG.

Nocturnal Illusion's characters were all very nice, although not equally fleshed out. The Red Riding Hood rape was when I ended my childhood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 19th, 2007, 8:22 pm 
Regular

Dei wrote:
Yeah, I like her character too. Well drawn, and she had one of the best BDSM scenes I've ever seen in a BG.

Nocturnal Illusion's characters were all very nice, although not equally fleshed out. The Red Riding Hood rape was when I ended my childhood.

What, so the Little Mermaid sex scene wasn't a surprise? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 20th, 2007, 6:01 pm 

mine was 3 sisters story, then nocturnal illusions... ahh the oldies those were the best now it's all a sex romp...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 20th, 2007, 9:23 pm 
Regular

Sublyminal wrote:
mine was 3 sisters story, then nocturnal illusions... ahh the oldies those were the best now it's all a sex romp...

Agreed there. Far too many H-games these days are just brainless sex romps with pretty (but equally brainless) girls. Still, we do get some gems in the chaff now and again, like Crescendo, Brave Soul and Kana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 5:10 am 

Zaxares wrote:
Sublyminal wrote:

Agreed there. Far too many H-games these days are just brainless sex romps with pretty (but equally brainless) girls. Still, we do get some gems in the chaff now and again, like Crescendo, Brave Soul and Kana.

Crescendo pissed me off alot (perhaps it was the annoying piano music) lol... I liked Figures of Happiness it was actually one of those games that I truly enjoyed that wasn't just a total sex romp. I haven't played Brave Soul but as you said Kana is indeed a good game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 5:51 am 
Regular

Sublyminal wrote:
Crescendo pissed me off alot (perhaps it was the annoying piano music) lol... I liked Figures of Happiness it was actually one of those games that I truly enjoyed that wasn't just a total sex romp. I haven't played Brave Soul but as you said Kana is indeed a good game.

The ragtime piano music needed some getting used to, I'll admit.

As did the girl's abnormally HUGE eyes. :shock:

But once you got past those niggling bits, it's actually a really well-written story with drama and inter-character tensions that are actually believable.

Yuka was the second H-game character (after Kana) to actually make my eyes water over her tragic backstory.

Never played Figures of Happiness. Is that the one about the girl who died before being able to tell the person she loved how she felt? And then the main protagonist lets her use his life force to let her carry out her last wish?

I got turned off by the graphics in that game. The girls just look... freaky. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 21st, 2007, 12:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

I think my first game of that kind was Sakura no Kisetsu.
Well-made graphics, lovable characters and a pretty nice story that keeps you on for a few hours.
I replay it every once in a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2007, 8:28 pm 

Zaxares wrote:
Sublyminal wrote:

The ragtime piano music needed some getting used to, I'll admit.

As did the girl's abnormally HUGE eyes. :shock:

But once you got past those niggling bits, it's actually a really well-written story with drama and inter-character tensions that are actually believable.

Yuka was the second H-game character (after Kana) to actually make my eyes water over her tragic backstory.

Never played Figures of Happiness. Is that the one about the girl who died before being able to tell the person she loved how she felt? And then the main protagonist lets her use his life force to let her carry out her last wish?

I got turned off by the graphics in that game. The girls just look... freaky. :?

Thats the game, but don't let the graphics fool you the story was well written and to be honest the story made me tear up a bit much like Kana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2007, 11:25 pm 
Regular

Hmm, well I'll see about giving it a shot next time I pick up some more from J-list then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2007, 9:18 pm 
Newcomer

Snow Drop was probably my first. I think the best part about the game is the OP song. Hehe..

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 7:35 am 
Newcomer

mine is water closet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 6:15 pm 
Post Master

I have never played a Bishoujo game, and I have never read a Manga... I really need to try some new things.