Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's Everybody Reading?
PostPosted: August 19th, 2010, 5:41 pm 

Cab329 wrote:
wolfwood wrote:
I haven't tried reading this one yet, I had read somewhere that it was pretty much gore, gore, and more gore.
Would you recommend it based on its storyline?

Honestly, no. The first real story arc (that might actually last more than a couple of chapters) just showed up and most of the stories are just excuses for gore/dark comedy. Like I said, even I'm not sure why I keep going back to it.

I won't bother then. :booyah:

Latest Bleach - had Gin managed to finish Aizen last chapter, I would have be content. I just hope this final battle is cool enough to make up for all the senseless chapters in this arc.

Latest Naruto: he can surely walk it off... Well I guess this is a chance for other characters to get some panel time.
Sharkboy will get away anyway.

Latest One Piece: time skip coming!

PostPosted: August 21st, 2010, 12:53 am 
Lurker

Well, the last post I made to these forums donkeys years ago mentioned FMP, and that's what I last read, too. Just started re-watching them again, and then realised that the novels existed... anyone know of where I can get them in the UK? They're what i'd LIKE to be reading now, at least...

PostPosted: August 26th, 2010, 10:28 am 

Bleach:well this one came out before Naruto...and not bad...Ichigo does look cooler in a way (ha with only a bit more hair)...let's see how this turns out...

Naruto:great chap since it digs into sharky's past...lets see if he really escapes or not :whistle:

As to not double post:
Naruto:Ha damn convenient...

Bleach:Very nice...haha again..I always get this Goku arrives on time feeling with Bleach :whistle:

PostPosted: September 4th, 2010, 5:16 pm 

I have no idea where to get them Rory...

Latest One Piece: The mangaka is takinga four week break that coincides with a story time skip. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Latest Naruto: Kisame had so much to offer....

Latest Bleach: disappointing power-up...

Latest Claymore: I think I need to re-read part of the story here, I can't keep up with all the characters anymore...

Last edited by wolfwood on September 10th, 2010, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2010, 10:25 am 

Bleach:good to see how Aizen isn't so godly anymore haha

Naruto:Felt short but as long as we get more clues with flashbacks and such..than its a-alright ha!

PostPosted: September 10th, 2010, 5:29 pm 

Bleach: The end is near...

Naruto: The end is nowhere in sight...

Both cool chapters.

PostPosted: September 16th, 2010, 12:20 am 

Bleach:Well if it doesn't end with this... :whistle:

Naruto:Ha Naruto can get ridiculous sometimes with its explanations but still good :booyah:

Latest chaps..
Bleach:ha I kind of thought they would end it all now...but no..will have to wait for next chap
Spoiler
I thought maybe Rukia would do the final blow after Ichigo lost his powers...I sure would love to see more interaction between those 2 after all this series of events haha :whistle:

Naruto:when this is made an episode...I'm sure it'll be a heartbreaking with the use of sad music

Bleach:since Naruto is taking off this week....the latest Bleach ended up on quite a note...haha..all seemed well...end of manga nearing...than wham! :whistle:

PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 12:59 am 

Latest Bleach - finally getting there. I'm hoping for a proper closure.

Latest Naruto - I like where this is going.

Latest One Piece - after a 4 week break OP's second half started with a chapter full of surprises. The main characters even got new looks, some almost a make over. It looks very promising, I can't wait for the new arc to kick off.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2010, 12:49 pm 

Well read Masashi's one-shot manga "Bench!" (creator of Naruto)..
And it was a baseball manga haha...but amazing how he could fit so much character and story in one short manga...backstories and all...

Also read Hideaki Sorachi's one-shot manga "Bankara"...which had action and was funny too ha...but this one was much longer..maybe due to all the reading..so much to read...this was one of those high school punks type ha...like Ikki-Tousen in a way...

Next Takeshi Konomi's (creator of Prince of Tennis) which will be next week..ha so it'll than be 3 out of 5...Akira Toriyama making the last one :)

PostPosted: November 7th, 2010, 8:07 am 

Latest Bleach: I can't believe Kubotite still wants to milk Bleach any further. I found this somewhere in the magical world of the internet:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Latest Naruto: war coming up!!!! Kabuto turned out to be a key player in the end.

Latest One Piece: Loving every panel in this second half of the manga!

Latest Berserk: good stuff as usual. I only wish chapters were released more often. I'm getting scared that Miura might become too old or ill to finish this manga. It seems there is so much left for this manga.

Latest Vinland Saga: this will be in no time become as epic as Berserk.

Latest Wolf Guy: this is even darker than I initially thought.

PostPosted: November 7th, 2010, 7:56 pm 

Something him wanting to show more stories on some characters..so thats why Bleach seems to be going for another round ha...upto now it looks like a high school brawler :shock:

And yeah....Naruto have finally reached the war...lets see how this turns out..

Edit:Bleach:Ha you know even though its Bleach it feels like a different anime now...haha...so hopefully they don't go back to the same as usual and keep it this way...
Naruto:I love seeing Zabuza again..he's one of my fav characters along Sasori and umm...that shadow guy..ha forgot his name..
Such a dramatic speach *tears*...still...we'll see how this turns out...

PostPosted: November 27th, 2010, 4:21 pm 

Latest One Piece: Underwater world!!!

Latest Naruto: That was pretty cool for a start. The war looks promising.

Latest Bleach: I always wanted Urahara to be more of a protagonist... but I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed.

Good Ending 60 - I like this manga.

PostPosted: December 13th, 2010, 2:26 pm 

Doublepost!
Latest Berserk: Miura is taking another break, at this rate this manga won't be finished in the next 20 years... even then it is so awesome that I can't complain.

Latest One Piece: One Piece just gets better every week.
Here is something from deviantart:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: December 26th, 2010, 2:34 pm 

Latest Gantz - lately it's gotten as crazy as it can get!
Now that I've been watching The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", I know Haruhi simply got into the wrong story, she wanted Aliens, time travelers and ESPers, what she wanted was to be a Gantz character!

Latest Bleach - I hope the Chad "plot twist" can redeem the story.

Latest Naruto - I wish these chapters were longer, the war is really promising, but I want a little less conversation a little more action!

Latest One Piece - Fishman Island is the craziest settings for an arc I've read in any manga, seriously an underwater island with fish, sea monsters, fishmen and mermaids!! All of the fans have been waiting for this for ages! previously there was sky island, and that turned out to be one of the most amazing arcs, I know this one won't disappoint!

Latest GTO Shounan 14 days - I had to catch up with this one, I was 10 chapters behind, after all this time Onizuka continues to be the most likeable character in my book!

PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 1:22 pm 

wolfwood wrote:

[b]Latest Bleach
- I hope the Chad "plot twist" can redeem the story.
!

Actually its not that bad..its like I said..it feels like another manga ha...as if its not Bleach anymore..And I'm assuming that Chad was part of this group already

Also read Naruto and yes...they always go by so quickly... :d-_-b:

Edit:Read the latest chap of both...haha..Bleach made me laugh at the end...but I like how they explain stuff I wouldn't even give thought to...
And Naruto was great as always...it surely is war :gatsu:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next