Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 6:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Redheads with green eyes in (Hentai) Anime
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 6:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

I think that's the closest to a fetish that I can say I have in terms of Hentai Anime.
All I can think of for now is Sexfriend - and actually I'm starting this thread so you can supply me with further titles, please.
Feel free to come up with non-Hentai titles, too, just mark them as such. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Redheads with green eyes in (Hentai) Anime
PostPosted: March 30th, 2010, 6:47 pm 
Major Contributor

Don't you worry bout that. Everybody's got their own fetishes. Some are just more stealthy in showin it. :mrgreen: If you like that, check out DNA Hunter. Redhead with green eyes is the main girl and with a purpose.

http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... ?counter=1

Feel free to indulge in your tastes with all those luscious pictures of the green eyed redhead and other girls in the bottom! :booyah:

Another one that i was a bit hesitant about whether or not it counted is Akiko. I checked her two face pictures closely and i've concluded that they definitely look greenish if not the actual green so maybe that one counts. I'll let you decide:

http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... Akiko.html

PostPosted: April 6th, 2010, 6:36 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
Another one that i was a bit hesitant about whether or not it counted is Akiko. I checked her two face pictures closely and i've concluded that they definitely look greenish if not the actual green so maybe that one counts. I'll let you decide:

Those eyes are definitely green, IMO.

I believe the title character of Bondage Queen Kate was a green-eyed redhead as well, but I wouldn't actually recommend that one...

PostPosted: April 6th, 2010, 10:10 pm 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:
G-Core wrote:

Those eyes are definitely green, IMO.

I believe the title character of Bondage Queen Kate was a green-eyed redhead as well, but I wouldn't actually recommend that one...

I checked her out:

http://www.hentaivideos.us/wp-content/u ... Kate-1.jpg
http://www.hentaivideos.us/wp-content/u ... Kate-2.jpg

After examination, i've concluded for myself that she fits the redhead bill perfectly but not the eye one. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the eyes show little tinges of possible green but in the end, they look more blue to me. Of course, i can only speak for myself and let others use the links and any other means at their disposal to judge for their own perspective.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2010, 11:49 am 
Resident Scholar

shgarland wrote:
I believe the title character of Bondage Queen Kate was a green-eyed redhead as well

Gee, "bondage" does not sound very tempting to me :sweat: but of course it still adds to the list.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2010, 4:32 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
After examination, i've concluded for myself that she fits the redhead bill perfectly but not the eye one. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the eyes show little tinges of possible green but in the end, they look more blue to me. Of course, i can only speak for myself and let others use the links and any other means at their disposal to judge for their own perspective.

they look pretty green to me, but they're dark enough so it's hard to tell...at least from the pics we're using for examples.

42317 wrote:
shgarland wrote:
I believe the title character of Bondage Queen Kate was a green-eyed redhead as well

Gee, "bondage" does not sound very tempting to me :sweat: but of course it still adds to the list.

kinda sounds like this might not be for you, anyway.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 4:52 pm 
Newcomer

Nao from boin and resort boin

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 5:35 pm 
Major Contributor

slimbones wrote:

Some proof for 42317 just to make sure:

http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... .html/1237
http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... .html/1243

Wasn't gonna say it but might as well. The green eyes part is down pat, but the hair looks a bit more pink than red to me. But if it's okay with everyone, then it counts.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 9:35 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
slimbones wrote:

Some proof for 42317 just to make sure:

http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... .html/1237
http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai- ... .html/1243

Wasn't gonna say it but might as well. The green eyes part is down pat, but the hair looks a bit more pink than red to me. But if it's okay with everyone, then it counts.

Pink hair counts?

Edit: I think Akemi Itō (off of the first two discs of my Urotsukidoji: Hell On Earth box set) is a better pick as far as red-heads go, but it's been long enough that I can't remember if she's got green eyes...

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 10:36 pm 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:
Pink hair counts?

Edit: I think Akemi Itō (off of the first two discs of my Urotsukidoji: Hell On Earth box set) is a better pick as far as red-heads go, but it's been long enough that I can't remember if she's got green eyes...

I always thought she had brown hair. The green eyes i can remember but i never thought she was a redhead.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 10:43 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
shgarland wrote:
Pink hair counts?

I always thought she had brown hair. The green eyes i can remember but i never thought she was a redhead.

I could be wrong. Like I said, it's been quite a while. But I looked at the review for what they called a Perfect Collection here on animetric, and although it's a bad pic it was sort of redish. Maybe redish brown? I think I'm gonna watch Overfiend. Been so damn long I feel like I should, anyway. Maybe I should try to remember so I can say something here later.

Edit: Yer right G, it's brown. forgot how quick it was that she first turns up. Just thought I'd edit this to admit bein' wrong before getting too deep into the vid. Damn, that guy Nagumo's pervy...

PostPosted: May 9th, 2010, 11:01 pm 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:
I could be wrong. Like I said, it's been quite a while. But I looked at the review for what they called a Perfect Collection here on animetric, and although it's a bad pic it was sort of redish. Maybe redish brown? I think I'm gonna watch Overfiend. Been so damn long I feel like I should, anyway. Maybe I should try to remember so I can say something here later.

Edit: Yer right G, it's brown. forgot how quick it was that she first turns up. Just thought I'd edit this to admit bein' wrong before getting too deep into the vid. Damn, that guy Nagumo's pervy...

Glad i could help out. :)