Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Are You Watching/Reading Now? Hentai Style
PostPosted: February 15th, 2010, 6:57 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
Does anybody ELSE watch hentai nowadays :blink: ...?

Not really... :lol:

PostPosted: February 15th, 2010, 7:08 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:

Then you guys must obviously be keeping quiet about your hentai adventures while i'm practically making a diary of my latest conquests... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: February 15th, 2010, 7:21 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
G-Core wrote:

Hey I'm right there with ya G-Core! :d^_^b: I just happen to be writing about my hentai adventures elsewhere.

I rather enjoyed Stainless Night, hopefully you'll like that second episode too.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2010, 7:25 pm 
Major Contributor

Acmurphy wrote:
G-Core wrote:

Hey I'm right there with ya G-Core! :d^_^b: I just happen to be writing about my hentai adventures elsewhere.

I rather enjoyed Stainless Night, hopefully you'll like that second episode too.

Nice to know that! :D Hopefully, i'll be catching episode 2 soon if it's available.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 6:14 am 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:

Then you guys must obviously be keeping quiet about your hentai adventures while i'm practically making a diary of my latest conquests... :mrgreen:

Nothing to keep quiet about. Did steal a moment to look over the hentai shelves at Fry's Electronics a week or so ago while looking at new computers, but nothing really stood out for me. Haven't seen any since the Night Shift Nurses DVD, I don't think.

Acmurphy wrote:

So did I. Not a fan of the English dub track, but otherwise enjoyed it.

G-Core wrote:
Nice to know that! :D Hopefully, i'll be catching episode 2 soon if it's available.

Both episodes were released by Kitty Media in a single volume.

Wonder if maybe I should watch it again some time soon...

PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 1:57 pm 
Major Contributor

I view hentai through the internet, with the help of free stream sites like Redtube, xHamster and such so no DVD or VHS renting for me. The reason i said i'm hopeful about watching episode 2 of Stainless Night soon was because it looks like so far only the first episode was available for viewing on xHamster but looking through the catalog, sooner or later they put up the other episodes so like i said, hopefully an episode 2 viewing through a free stream web site will be possible.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 6:34 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core Hentai Diary - 2/16/2010
Recently viewed hentai title: Girl Next Door
How much seen: Episode 1
Source: xHamster
Audio track: Japanese
Subtitles: Absolutely
Commentary: Very funny piece of work. Lots of parts were humorous like Masahiko's friend getting into it with the slutty restaurant boss. Considering how a lot of titles seem to have that "horny wife whose husband is frequently out of town" angle, it does leave one wondering if this urban legend is the real McCoy...and if it is, get me on the next flight to Tokyo PRONTO! :mrgreen: Fong Lee was most definitely the prettiest out of the episode's display of women, and Masahiko's fantasies concerning him and her were a joy to watch. I do have to comment on even the credits try to bring some humor by taking all the episode's sex scenes and speeding them up and displayed in a little square on the right. Seeing the velocity makes the scenes look really ridiculous but in a good, funny way as well as have one wishing they were THAT fast in the sack :crap: ...

PostPosted: February 17th, 2010, 12:19 am 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
I view hentai through the internet, with the help of free stream sites like Redtube, xHamster and such so no DVD or VHS renting for me. The reason i said i'm hopeful about watching episode 2 of Stainless Night soon was because it looks like so far only the first episode was available for viewing on xHamster but looking through the catalog, sooner or later they put up the other episodes so like i said, hopefully an episode 2 viewing through a free stream web site will be possible.

I thought Stainless Night was worth picking up... but that's just me...

PostPosted: February 19th, 2010, 1:50 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core Hentai Diary - 2/19/2010
Recently viewed hentai title - Stainless Night
How much seen - Episode 2
Audio - Japanese
Subtitles - Yes
Source - xHamster
Commentary - Let's just say that a scene from the beginning will now affect how i think of the term "tree hugging" :mrgreen: . The animal abuse was a little uncalled for, it's bad enough that the dog got kicked but then it's final fate just was too much... The Linear/Sayaka relationship is definitely a beautiful one. I loved how in their lovemaking scene in this episode, Sayaka who usually was on the receiving side of intercourse got to do some giving this time around. :booyah: The animation was SO good, i actually thought i was watching a live action feature due to the way they moved. Either the speed of the motion helped in that effect or maybe the animation was simply that great. :D

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2010, 9:45 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core Hentai Diary - 2/22/2010
Hentai title viewed - Stepmother's Sin
How much seen - Episode 1
Audio - English
Subtitles - No
Source - xHamster
Commentary - The constant dark lighting in many scenes sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Yusuke is probably the most emo protagonist i've ever seen. When i say "emo" it doesn't mean he listens to Fall Out Boy, wears a lot of black clothes and probably a little face makeup, and cuts himself. I merely use the term loosely to express that he's definitely a troubled teen. Seeing his real mom cheating with another man would certainly be a shock but using that incident to say you hate ALL women is going a little farfetched in my view. The English dub acting was all right, and as always they do their best *both male and female* in making the sex scenes sound as authentic as possible.

PostPosted: February 24th, 2010, 9:19 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core Hentai Diary - 2/24/2010
Recent hentai viewed - Cool Devices
How much seen - Yellow Star
Audio - English
Subtitles - None
Source - As usual, xHamster.
Commentary - Yellow Star definitely gets to the point of things. It has a simple plot with a beginning, middle, and an end even i didn't see coming :sweat: ... In terms of character designs, the trademark Yasuomi Umetsu touches are there of the girl being a beauty and the majority of the men looking like scumbags. In this title, i would say Umetsu definitely did some of his best work. I found the main girl Ayana to be the most beautiful female Umetsu has drawn out of all his femme fatales :D . I found her much more attractive than Sawa or Mikura, especially with her hair loose instead of in the lame do :d-_-b: . The faces always look similar but because she's so beautiful, her face is suited to the rest of her physique. :d^_^b: I have to admit that watching it was the first time i figured out what "Yellow Star" means in relation to the plot. All this time, i thought it was just one of Umetsu's ways of making a cool sounding title but this is probably the only work involving him i've seen in which the title definitely applies to the story.

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 5:57 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core Hentai Diary - 3/3/2010
Recent hentai viewed - Bible Black: Origins
How much of the hentai seen so far - Episode 1
Audio language - English, good and bad...
Subtitles - Not available at the time.
*At this point, i'm not gonna mention source anymore since it's pretty obvious that i get my new hentai fix from xHamster :mrgreen: .
Commentary - Seeing the beginning of the origin story was nice. Kitami looks so cute and so innocent, a stark contrast to the Kitami we know and love to hate. Nami was definitely hot stuff in terms of the attractive females and the discovery of the book from Takashiro and her two friends certainly has made some interesting changes in not only Nami's preference but payback for not approving the magic club as official. In regards to the English dub, Nami has a nice voice :d^_^b: but just about everyone else seems to be lacking some ability. Matter of fact, i was wondering whether the actress for Kitami was French or something since during the scene where Nami tries to take advantage of her, she kinda sounds that way with all the rejective moaning she utters. :wtf:

PostPosted: March 10th, 2010, 11:46 am 
Major Contributor

A few days ago, i watched Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better and i was rather disappointed. I wonder whether they had very little animation to go with because in the sex scenes, it looks like they repeat the same things over and over and the only thing to make it seem as if it's all different is the voices... I also wasn't too comfortable with Reina and Mitsuki doing it with each other as they did it with Yusuke. They supposedly are family by blood instead of the adoption route which probably would've made it a bit more tolerable. As for Yusuke, not a very sympathetic lead man at all and i was rather bummed that he just couldn't pick one of them. As for the method he uses to try to pick between Reina and Mitsuki, no way would that fly in the real world and just goes to show how shallow him and the two women are.

PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 9:43 pm 
Major Contributor

A while ago, i saw the first episode of Parade Parade. Japanese audio track with English subtitles. I must admit that i am definitely hooked on the song "Indigo Girl" :d^_^b: . The events were much more humorous than i thought, and all the leading ladies are smokin hot! Yes, that includes the main girl with the tool... :sweat:

PostPosted: March 16th, 2010, 7:49 pm 
Major Contributor

Just saw both episodes of Milf Mansion a little while ago. I must comment on how very specific the screenplay is in terms of everything. From the sexual acts to Ryo's angsty thoughts and how constantly he says blood is rushing to his penis when he's turned on. I must say the ending was shocking *no pun intended :mrgreen: * but still unsatisfying at the same time since it kinda cuts off so after the final image, we don't know what becomes of certain people...
Spoiler
Did Akie die after that shock to the inside of her vagina Fumi gave her? And if she did, does Ryo get charged with the murder if Fumi manages to escape and plant things in his direction or does she confess and she goes away for it?
Those little details are the things that left me confused but on the positive factor, the animation was a different style than usually seen in most hentai and for this piece, change of style is good.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next