Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Forum down, but not out!
PostPosted: January 4th, 2010, 7:49 am 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
How about making or getting one of Ryoko in a swimsuit as a consolation prize? :d^_^b:

I like that idea very much.

PostPosted: January 5th, 2010, 9:28 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Thank you much CommonDeer and PunkDaddy!

PunkDaddy wrote:
You must be relieved that is over.

Very. Though I do still have a couple things left to finish off (like the adult genre tags) but to actually have it up and working is a great relief indeed. (The day I thought would never come lol)

PostPosted: January 8th, 2010, 3:31 pm 
Regular

Looks nice. I like it much better than the original. I think there was something off with Ayeka's legs or feet. I in fact blocked the image because i disliked it so much.

the only thing i would change would be the grey boxes on the right panel. i would lighten them to match the medium grey used to back the headings or the light grey for the content.

Acmurphy wrote:
Hahaha, sort of my thoughts. Probably didn't help that I have never really watched Tenchi Muyo.
unforgivable!!!

by the way, who and from what anime is that beautiful red head top shelf right? my god!
looks hentai though... :(

PostPosted: January 8th, 2010, 5:05 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
dbd_addict wrote:
by the way, who and from what anime is that beautiful red head top shelf right? my god!
looks hentai though... :(

The image could certainly lead one that way, but she is Yoko from Gurren Lagann I'll post up the original image I pulled it off of us soon as I get back from my current school weekend.

dbd_addict wrote:
unforgivable!!!

:diss:

Not a bad idea with the color change, they are a bit dark. I would have to change the text color if I went too light though, which would lose the whole link color symmetry from the left and right sides. Not that it really matters but ya know :lol: I'm happy to hear you like the new look though!

PostPosted: January 8th, 2010, 8:36 pm 
Major Contributor

How about using Mizuho Kazami instead? Even when fully dressed, she's got the goods! :wink:

Don't tell me you've never fantasized even once about possibly slowly removing the high heels for her, anything like that... One at a time, now THAT turns me on! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:10 pm 

I kinda miss the old site, but thats because I'm an oldie from way back. So don't mine my old man prattling about nostalgia.

That Ayeka kinda just grew on me you know? Even though I never watched Tenchi Muyo.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:16 pm 
Major Contributor

You liked Ayeka but you never watched Tenchi, Aaron liked Ayeka but he never watched Tenchi... Does that make me the only one of that group that liked Ayeka and DID see Tenchi?!

Don't sweat it, i've seen but not the WHOLE thing: Just a couple of the OVA episodes (the ones from the early 90s), all 3 movies, and a few episodes from both Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo. Never saw Pretty Sammy nor GXP though.

How about putting both Ayeka and Yoko just to see what the feedback would be. If people love them both together, or if they prefer one or the other. Should be an exciting test...

Since that now makes 3 Ayeka lovers, we have yet to hear from anyone who loves Yoko better so we're in the winning side. So far...

How about a best out of 5 vote, eh? Ten if 5 isn't fair nor enough...

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:23 pm 
Regular

Acmurphy wrote:
The image could certainly lead one that way, but she is Yoko from Gurren Lagann I'll post up the original image I pulled it off of us soon as I get back from my current school weekend.
eh?! perhaps i shall check it out then.

Acmurphy wrote:
Not a bad idea with the color change, they are a bit dark. I would have to change the text color if I went too light though, which would lose the whole link color symmetry from the left and right sides. Not that it really matters but ya know :lol: I'm happy to hear you like the new look though!
Yes, it is a markedly improvement for me. About the symmetry, then make the boxes very dark, almost black. I originally thought it would be better to just match the left and make it all black, but I thought you want the areas separated hence not making that suggestion.

About Ayeka, I am partial to Tenchi because that along with Love Hina were the first anime dvds that i have purchased. Watching them over and over waiting for the next dvd to be available... haha. Perhaps if I were to dust those dvds and watch them I will no longer see the appeal anymore... Why? Recently a song, tomorrow I think, came up on my playlist and I had a need to watch Full Metal Panic! So I pulled them out and did an all-nighter and watched that and Fumoffu. I no longer felt the same anymore, I only really liked one episode and that was the one where Tessa comes to school. Things change. Why oh why can I not get into anime anymore?!!

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:25 pm 
Major Contributor

Does that make you voter number 4 in favor of putting Ayeka back in the front page? If you are, we're still winning the battle but have a long way to go before winning the war! :booyah:

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:29 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
You liked Ayeka but you never watched Tenchi, Aaron liked Ayeka but he never watched Tenchi... Does that make me the only one of that group that liked Ayeka and DID see Tenchi?!

Dunno. I haven't seen much Tenchi, but I haven't heard of Akyea. I have Tenchi Muyo Movie 1: Tenchi in Love... out in the garage I think, among the movies I took out there before Thanksgiving... But I don't think I've seen enough of the series to justify an opinion one way or another. Wanna change that, some time if I can find it, though...

Where does that put me?

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:32 pm 
Regular

G-Core wrote:
Does that make you voter number 4 in favor of putting Ayeka back in the front page? If you are, we're still winning the battle but have a long way to go before winning the war! :booyah:
um... i like Ayeka, the character. i hated that image of her in the swimsuit with strange legs/feet. so put me on the 'NOT in favour of putting that hideous image back' group... i somehow doubt the idea is even up for debate...

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:39 pm 
Major Contributor

I'll just go ahead and count you as a Yoko voter, then!

So far, that's 3 votes for Ayeka, 1 vote for Yoko.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:48 pm 
Regular

hahaha. i love you man. do not forget to include the maker and owner of the website... he should at least account for one vote! his opinion is important. hahaha!

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:52 pm 
Major Contributor

Don't you worry about that, Aaron already put in one of the three votes counted for Ayeka already. :mrgreen: To make it a more specific list, the vote so far goes as this:

Ayeka
3 votes (1 vote made by Acmurphy, 1 vote made by Storm_Shinobi, 1 vote made by G-Core)

Yoko
1 vote (1 vote made by dbd_addict)

How about whoever gets to 6 first will be the winner, eh?

PostPosted: January 9th, 2010, 3:58 pm 
Regular

about your tally. i think you should read the first page again.
again, i doubt the idea is up for debate.