Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Metal Gear Solid VGMVs
PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 5:35 pm 
Newcomer

Hey guys, I'm new to this forums and thought I would just share this with ya. I made a MGS Tribute video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6mJ7ncOcOI tell me what ya guys think. You will notice it's pretty different from most MGS tribute videos where all of them use the MGS main theme. That is the reason I did not use it for this one. I wanted it to stand out on its own with my vision. So sorry fellow MGS fans no main theme in this one. Tell me what ya think though! Any criticism is welcome :D

Post subject: Re: Metal Gear Solid VGMVs
PostPosted: November 10th, 2009, 12:31 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
As a person who has not played MSG before (yes, I know, I've been living under a rock all these years), the video was pretty good. It was a little odd looking when it would go from one of the newer versions of the game to one of the older ones and the quality would drop quite noticeably, but it's always nice to give the older brethren a little love too. I will say though, I really liked that song you used, the Guardians at the Gate one. Now that's a nice choice of music for a music video like this *goes off to find that song somewhere*

Oh and welcome to the forum kru3ger! Thanks for sharing your video, you're one of the few people to post a video on here that also made it :d^_^b:

PostPosted: November 10th, 2009, 1:45 pm 
Newcomer

Acmurphy wrote:
As a person who has not played MSG before (yes, I know, I've been living under a rock all these years), the video was pretty good. It was a little odd looking when it would go from one of the newer versions of the game to one of the older ones and the quality would drop quite noticeably, but it's always nice to give the older brethren a little love too. I will say though, I really liked that song you used, the Guardians at the Gate one. Now that's a nice choice of music for a music video like this *goes off to find that song somewhere*

Oh and welcome to the forum kru3ger! Thanks for sharing your video, you're one of the few people to post a video on here that also made it :d^_^b:

Thanks a lot :D Yeah part of me knew it would seem odd with the quality changing from the games but then another said "you have to include all 4 games are fans will kill you" lol Thanks for the input though. Also if you have aim I can send you that song.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2009, 10:04 am 
Resident Scholar

Technically it's a good video.
Personally I have no use for it because I'm neither interested in CG in general nor in MGS in particular. I lack the type of skill needed for such games.