Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 18th, 2017, 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Free Stuff / Giveaways
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2009, 5:19 am 
Newcomer

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a professional DVD ripping software tool which could backup your DVD video to your personal PC or put into your portable devices. It offers fast ripping speed, stable ripping process and best video/audio quality. Integrated all DVD ripping functions together, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum should be a great choice for you to backup DVDs.

Note: The original price of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is $24.95. Now it is given away before the end of September. You can download it for free. No register code is need. Just download it and backup your DVDs right away.

http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/sep09.htm

Post subject: Re: Giveaway of DVD Ripping Software: WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2009, 9:34 am 

Ha sounds fishy the way you just suddenly appear to offer this...but if it is legit and free than I guess it's not bad... :whistle:

PostPosted: September 25th, 2009, 1:26 pm 
Resident Scholar

Why would I want to have a movie I got on DVD (that I can watch on my big TV screen with Surround Sound) on my computer (where I have a meek 19" monitor with cheap stereo speakers)?

PostPosted: September 25th, 2009, 5:19 pm 

Ah but for pirates it doesn't sound bad...hahaha :whistle:

But than again...let someone else do the dirty job for you :shifty:

Post subject: WinX DVD Author FREE Until Oct. 31 (worth $29.95)
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2009, 2:30 am 
Newcomer

WinX is now offering WinX DVD Author for Free (Lifetime license) worth $29.95 as a giveaway, without any register code required, nor any limitation is reserved, which runs from Oct 20 to Oct 31. WinX DVD Author is powerful DVD movie creator and DVD burning software to make DVD from various video formats

http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/oct09.htm

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2009, 3:17 am 
Newcomer

From CNET, October 20, 2009 7:48 AM PDT, by Rick Broida
FREE WinX DVD Author & IOBit Security 360 Pro & Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard freebies worth $1,089

Today I've rounded up three software freebies that have a combined value of $1,089. Seriously! Take a look:

WinX DVD Author
http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/oct09.htm
http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/sep0902.htm

Remember WinX DVD Ripper Platinum from last month? (Since expired, sorry.) The same developer, Digiarty Software, is now offering its DVD-authoring tool, normally $29.95, for free until Oct. 31. Use it to turn AVI, MPEG, FLV, and other kinds of video files into menu-enhanced DVDs. I haven't tried it myself, but DVD Ripper Platinum was a little gem.

IOBit Security 360 Pro
http://db.iobit.com/license-free/win7-special-offer.php
Normally $29.95 for a one-year license, this security app is free until Nov. 11. It promises "advanced malware and spyware removal," along with protection from all manner of threats: trojans, keyloggers, worms, etc. I haven't found any reviews to speak of, but the always-free, non-Pro version earned four stars from CNET users. So it must be halfway decent.

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
https://www.dreamspark.com/Products/Pro ... oductId=17

This might be the weirdest and most surprising giveaway ever. Microsoft's DreamSpark program is offering this new Windows Server release to eligible high school and college students. Why? To learn IT skills, I reckon. Obviously not everyone needs or wants this OS, which is worth $1,029, but I had to mention it. Anyone who does want it will need a Windows Live ID, a valid student e-mail address, and a way to burn the downloaded ISO file to a CD or DVD.

Post subject: Re: Free Stuff / Giveaways
PostPosted: October 28th, 2009, 5:48 am 
Newcomer

The best thing is its free, if you are not happy you have not lost anything.
Thanks...

PostPosted: October 29th, 2009, 11:33 am 

Well I tried WinX DVD Ripper Platinum myself...I actually have a torrent somewhere with the movie I tested it on...not bad....though I only used it that once...

Now as for creating actual dvd's...I use ConvertX to DVD...since instead of taking a few hours for a dvd to be created it takes only 1...which I love and great quality too...I'll test the one you're offering just to compare the time it takes (and give some feedback)...which I prefer over everything else :sweat:

--------------------------------

Ha well it was only 10mb's?...hmm downloaded quick...let's see...

Hmm no help bubbles for your unexplained icons?...though they are ones intermediate users can understand I guess...

Well let me test it anyways...

Hmm well 2 movies don't fit well like in others...ha...anyways lets continue...

---------------------------------

Ha you actually have a setting for users who prefer converting speed..funny since I mentioned it earlier...well let me choose that one..while I continue surfing the web (just to see how much it consumes)...

---------------------------------

Be back when its finished...

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2009, 1:36 pm 
Resident Scholar

So? How did it go?

PostPosted: November 4th, 2009, 2:54 am 

If you don't post I wouldn't have remembered...

And its somewhat almost as fast as the one I use...but thats because I chose that setting I assume...I wonder how fast it would be if I would have chosen quality over speed...

Anyways...I'll stick with ConvertX to DVD...I guess your offer is not bad for a free program but I already uninstalled it :sweat:
For those who want a quick program to make a DVD I guess its not bad...even the file is small when you download it...but...that also means you won't get a lot of menus and such...actually they are all the same with different backgrounds...speed isn't bad but I got these green lines at the bottom of the movie...though not sure if its because I chose a widescreen format...I tested it on the comp...maybe I should test on a widescreen tv...haha...

Oh and none of the icons say what they do...you are on your own...but than again..if you already have used programs like these I guess they are self-explanatory... :whistle:

I'll stick with the program I already use!