Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 16th, 2017, 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Requesting a review?
PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 12:02 am 
Newcomer

I really love reading your reviews Acmurphy. Truth be told, I only entered your Best Unlicensed Hentai contest so that you could review Nee, Chanto Shiyou Yo! :sweat: Anyway, here's a list of Hentai I hope you'll eventually review:

Discipline, Marine A Go Go, Angel Blade, Angel Blade Punish, Taboo Charming Mother, Sexy Sailor Soldiers, The Hills Have Size, Boobalicious, Women At Work, Akiba Girls, Consenting Adultery, Its A Family Affair, Boin Lecture, The Roommate, Harvest Night, Wife With Wife, Step Sister, Bible Black New Testament.

Keep the awesome reviews coming. :d^_^b:

PostPosted: August 19th, 2009, 10:01 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
snoozer41 wrote:
I really love reading your reviews Acmurphy. Truth be told, I only entered your Best Unlicensed Hentai contest so that you could review Nee, Chanto Shiyou Yo! :sweat: Anyway, here's a list of Hentai I hope you'll eventually review:

I'm very glad to hear that, and you'll be happy to know a review of Nee, Chanto Shiyou Yo! is coming down the pike. As well as one for The Roommate, as I just watched it today. I'm sure I'll be getting to a number of the other titles you mentioned as time goes on as well. It's inevitable, I will review all hentai titles! :O.O:

snoozer41 wrote:
Keep the awesome reviews coming. :d^_^b:

I'll do what I can :gatsu:

PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 2:00 pm 
Major Contributor

I highly suggest that you review Fencer of Minerva. It was somewhat of a "mainsteam" hentai title because the Central Park Media release cut out a few parts of all the sex scenes so it's usual warning label was 16 and up. No, it's never been released in America uncut that i know of, at least legally. Probably through other methods it has. As you have pointed out in a lot of your hentai reviews and i agree with you especially on this one as someone who has seen the experience, watch it subbed if you don't want your ears to bleed with the horrid dub; although i must point out that the dub actors REALLY gave the sex scenes a LOT of emotion due to tons of moaning that would make one think, "Are they doing it for REAL in the studio?" :blink:

Other than that, i would love to view a The Hills Have Size review. I've seen tons of clips on the net, and the love scenes are very well done. Kasumi; the unfaithful MILF having the affair with the younger guy Ryoji; might have her cups a wee bit oversized but she REALLY has a huge hormone level when it comes to getting down with Ryo-kun. :o I've never seen a more hornier woman in hentai EVER. :mrgreen: Of course, the clips i've seen were in subbed form and i don't wanna even think of the scenario IF i do hear a dubbed version; IF there is one because i think fortunately there ain't last time i checked out the DVD in the internet stores. :d^_^b:

PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 7:12 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
Other than that, i would love to view a The Hills Have Size review. I've seen tons of clips on the net, and the love scenes are very well done. Kasumi; the unfaithful MILF having the affair with the younger guy Ryoji; might have her cups a wee bit oversized but she REALLY has a huge hormone level when it comes to getting down with Ryo-kun. :o I've never seen a more hornier woman in hentai EVER. :mrgreen: Of course, the clips i've seen were in subbed form and i don't wanna even think of the scenario IF i do hear a dubbed version; IF there is one because i think fortunately there ain't last time i checked out the DVD in the internet stores. :d^_^b:

According to the ANN page, it has been dubbed by Media Blasters, which means it'd be available through it's Kitty Media imprint if it was available. Found a listing for it at Tower Records' website here.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 8:21 pm 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:
G-Core wrote:

According to the ANN page, it has been dubbed by Media Blasters, which means it'd be available through it's Kitty Media imprint if it was available. Found a listing for it at Tower Records' website here.

Thanks for the feedback. :D If i DO get it on DVD, i'll be sure to stick with the subbed version cause i ain't certainly gonna risk losing my hearing on the usual disasterpiece dubs. Trust me on this one, i've seen enough good titles on Redtube that the dubs tend to wreck the overall experience. :sigh: And that's the sadder thing, that they only display the shows in English dub and sometimes even the logos and episode titles don't get subtitled. :d-_-b:

PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 10:19 pm 
Major Contributor

Glad I could help. I don't blame ya about sticking to subs; English dubs are frequently pretty bad for hentai. An option for subbed version is normally included when English-dubbed versions are done, though; you've just gotta set it up manually from the DVD menu.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2009, 8:05 am 
Newcomer

I double my earlier request at a little more appropriate place. I feel that Ginga Nagareboshi Gin is mainly known and recognised only in the Scandinavia and Japan. I would love to have a little more attention towards the classic. It's probably very different what anyone has seen before because the main characters are dogs, talking dogs if I may add and get everyone slightly interested vanish at this point. It's a rather violent series too. If someone has heard anything related, Comics One released three volumes of Ginga Legend Weed, which is a sequel for the series, before quiting the business.

PostPosted: August 27th, 2009, 6:43 pm 
Resident Admin

G-Core wrote:
I highly suggest that you review Fencer of Minerva. It was somewhat of a "mainsteam" hentai title because the Central Park Media release cut out a few parts of all the sex scenes so it's usual warning label was 16 and up. No, it's never been released in America uncut that i know of, at least legally. Probably through other methods it has.

I've been meaning to watch Fence of Minerva for a while now. It's on my list of h-titles to watch, I just need to get around to it. And I had no idea the US release had some of the sex scenes cut out... I guess that is why my case says 16 and up. I figured it was just a sexy, ecchi title, which I guess it became, but wasn't originally. Now I have to go find the uncut one...

The Hills have Size I am a bit less interested in since I am not really a large breast type of guy. Sort of kills it's whole huge breast appeal :P2:

nakano wrote:
I feel that Ginga Nagareboshi Gin is mainly known and recognised only in the Scandinavia and Japan. I would love to have a little more attention towards the classic.

Well I can't promise anything, it is a rather obscure title that I don't know if I am going to continue yet or not, but certainly if the next couple catch my attention I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: August 27th, 2009, 7:25 pm 
Major Contributor

Acmurphy wrote:
G-Core wrote:
I highly suggest that you review Fencer of Minerva. It was somewhat of a "mainsteam" hentai title because the Central Park Media release cut out a few parts of all the sex scenes so it's usual warning label was 16 and up. No, it's never been released in America uncut that i know of, at least legally. Probably through other methods it has.

I've been meaning to watch Fence of Minerva for a while now. It's on my list of h-titles to watch, I just need to get around to it. And I had no idea the US release had some of the sex scenes cut out... I guess that is why my case says 16 and up. I figured it was just a sexy, ecchi title, which I guess it became, but wasn't originally. Now I have to go find the uncut one...

I'll say this much about the sex scene editing: i believe all scenes were at least 90 percent intact on the CPM release. There was kissing, licking, and fingering, and of course the hard pumping. However, if there were any parts in the scenes in which the woman is giving the guy oral, that's what was most probably cut out since in every sex scene, that part is never shown. :shock:

Sorry if i got too graphic, just offering my take on what likely got cut. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: August 27th, 2009, 10:03 pm 
Resident Admin

G-Core wrote:
I'll say this much about the sex scene editing: i believe all scenes were at least 90 percent intact on the CPM release. There was kissing, licking, and fingering, and of course the hard pumping. However, if there were any parts in the scenes in which the woman is giving the guy oral, that's what was most probably cut out since in every sex scene, that part is never shown. :shock:

Well, at least it doesn't sound like they took too much out of it. Still would have liked for them to leave well enough alone, but I'm fairly sure it did much better in the market by pulling down its age to 16+ with all the sex and nudity they still have in there. Or at least as my scanning through an episode seems to show.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 9:21 pm 
Major Contributor

Another hentai title you should give your take on is Rei Rei. I only saw it completely one time, my best friend at the time (around 5-6 years ago) brought the VHS of that title when he visited my house and was conveniently hidden :booyah: in his bag of Playstation games and Nintendo games that he brought for quality best friend time. Even though it was the English dubbed version, it was actually an okay dub because since it was a SoftCel title in the U.S., the dub team was the usual ADV Films lineup. Since then, years later i'd see clips of the show on the net and of course, this time in Japanese subs.

My personal take on it was that it was quite funny in it's stories. Animation-wise, being a 1993 title, don't expect anything cutting edge. Pretty much it's typical 90s OVA animation although i have to say, i've seen some 90s titles from around that time that looked a lot better so the typical 90s doodling might not be super quality. And given that i've never seen it in DVD form, my animation opinion could be the biased "crappy VHS" opinion. :sweat:

PostPosted: November 4th, 2009, 9:13 am 
Newcomer

Maybe acmurphy should review some Mangagamer's games like Da Capo and Shuffle. I have high hope on this new company.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2009, 4:48 pm 
Major Contributor

One thing that i noticed among the many hentai titles reviewed, also something i wanted to say a long time ago, is that Aaron should finish what Miss Ro left incomplete in regards to a title called Slight Fever Syndrome.

Miss Ro gave it a review but she only had seen the first episode and she never got to finish the series so she could give us her opinion on the complete work. Obviously, Miss Ro is not coming back so if she did finish it, her opinion of the title is restricted only to her and her circle of friends. So i figured, if Aaron sees the full work and gives his take on the OVA, that should be more than enough to complete an unfinished circle and give a bit of closure on that subject. Wouldn't you agree?

PostPosted: November 30th, 2009, 6:24 pm 
Major Contributor

Here's a title you can not only review but also give me credit for finding the material for you to evaluate on. Ever heard of Hika Ryoujuku? Here's a few things you should be aware of:

1. I could only find it in English dub but maybe it'll impress you. Who knows?
2. If you feel that a certain piece of suspenseful score sounds familiar, that's because it's a piece of score "borrowed" from the 1980 Lucio Fulci film City of the Living Dead.
3. I think both of us will sympathize more with the female lead Megumi than the male lead Senichi. One of the trade offs is the fact that the dude has no cojones at all!!!

Here's the link, enjoy!
http://www.redtube.com/14895

If you manage to review it, make sure to give me some credit for finding the footage for you, at least.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2009, 4:15 am 
Resident Admin

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! All the review requests! I'm so bad with review requests... especially now since I have so much going on with finals and the website coding. But I will keep them in mind when I start getting around to watching tittles again.

And yes I have The Lust of Shame, just didn't ever feel compelled enough to watch it after skipping through it. Pretty much got the basic gist along with the not so good looking animation :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next