Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: If you could make a movie, TV series, anime, etc.......
PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 12:08 am 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
If you were a producer/writer/director, what kind of movies, TV series, anime, and/or H-anime would you make and why? They can range from big-budgeted blockbusters, low-budgeted indies, b-movies, ecchi, etc.

I have some ideas:

Movies
Blood Hippo: It's about a group of explorers from a famous US university that are on an expedition to the rainforests of Africa in search of special plant that cures various diseases. However, there is a new kind of predator that lurks in the water and it happens to be a mutated, carnivorous hippopotamus that has a taste for human flesh. The mutated hippo is not only more powerful and more vicious than the average hippo, but he has acidic feces as he spreads it to mark his territory........ and to use it on his victims. XD Why I wanna make a movie about a killer hippo? Because hippos kill about over 500 people a year, making them the most dangerous mammal in Africa. Plus, I like to change the image of hippos from being a comical animal to an agressive beast and make people aware that they're not the funny animals that they thought were meant to be.

Emuraptor: It's about killer genetic-altered emus that have dinosaur-like traits and have several different forms ranging from raptor emus, T. rex emus and even sauropod emus too. XD There will also be genetically-altered chickens, turkeys, cassowaries, pidgeons and hummingbirds as well. I was inspired by a Discovery Channel documentary about bring dinosaurs back to life.

Mokele-Mbembe: Pretty simple story. Group of cryptozoologists are in the rainforests of central Africa and they come across a carnivorous sauropod that has a taste for human flesh. The Mokele-mbembe would look like the Brontosaurus from the 1933 King Kong movie, but with a longer tail and can coil its victims like a python when it constricts its prey.

I have another idea that's called The Furry Invasion, but I dunno if I should talk about it since it may be offensive to some people, so I'll wait.

H-Anime
Lesbian Bordello: It's about two schoolgirls who have fallen in love with each other, but one of them is not ready to "do it". Later one, one them gets kidnapped by some mysterious girls and left a note for our protagonist girl to find her lover, which she's being held up in a secret mansion. Unknowingly, our protagonist soon finds out that the secret mansion turns out to be an-girl ordello and she has to undertake a lot of crazy and kinky sexual acts just to rescue her lover. It'll be a yuri-fest of epic proportions! :nose:

I'll post more ideas later.

So what's your ideas?

Post subject: Re: If you could make a movie, TV series, anime, etc.......
PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 12:32 am 

So..you..work..on..the..sci-fi..channel?

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 12:39 am 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Fresnokila wrote:
So..you..work..on..the..sci-fi..channel?

Not really, but my ideas are kinda inspired by Sci-Fi Originals. If I was a filmmaker, I would put a lot of effort in making my ideas with as much quality as possible. They may sound like b-movie ideas, but in the hands of the right filmmaker, they can be great entertainment. :lol2:

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 1:10 pm 

Well if I were to make an anime series...I would go with an rpg parody (or make an rpg game) making fun of all the rpg's cliches out there...

Like the heroe would be from the real world...than somehow end up in an rpg game he just rented...and since he's all confused and knows no one the other characters will go "Oh no he has amnesia!!!"....like 90% of all rpg's...you start out with amnesia...haha...and so on...
When the character wants to use the bathroom he's sent to first fetch the bathroom key which is probably guarded by a huge boss.... :lol2:

PostPosted: July 4th, 2009, 2:36 pm 

I have plenty of ideas for anime, video games, and tv series/movies. I have got a story for a Macross movie(side story stuff). A Gundam/Mecha style series. The rest of my ideas I will keep to myself. A lot of my ideas are huge epics with tons of characters and different story arcs.

PostPosted: July 5th, 2009, 1:04 am 

I also have a ton of ideas and would love to get back into original productions again. Ignoring the financial side (what would make money in today's environment), my favorite idea would be based off of the Original Sol Bianca movies. However, since I was just reminded about Lodoss Wars in the anime thread, I have a hankering to do a fantasy epic... I'm so vulnerable to the power of suggestion!!

I'd better just stick to games for a while... :oops:

++First Project: Princess Code++ ++MIA 2009++
Just released a non-H, Animal Game for the iPhone August 2010!

PostPosted: July 5th, 2009, 6:38 am 
Resident Scholar

I think I'd do documentaries and infortainment... biographies of historical people and summaries of important events of which there are already a few. There's a biography of Julius Caesar that I like (although the real guy was actually bald), or the John Adams series was really good. A different approach would be a documentary about the 1914 battle of the Marne (probably this title, but I cannot remember it!) where they did not use historical photographies or movies with a background narrator but acted-out scenes and "interviews" with the leading generals, like in "half movie, half documentary". Really great stuff.

Some of you possibly think that I might want my own short stories made into more or less short movies. That would indeed be nice, but it's not meant to be in pictures, and even if I was able to produce and direct it myself I still could not change the laws of the market... I don't think that dialogue based sci-fi is in such high demand nowadays. Remakes, sequels, and action is what draws audiences I think.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2009, 6:08 pm 
Major Contributor

I'd love to do horror flicks, but i would have to think really hard to come up with something original in this era of endless remakes (although some are nice). I'll give it a shot right now:

Venom Lab: A group of friends decide to spend the weekend before college graduation in a friend's secluded mansion house acquired from his grandfather in his final will. As the group gets comfortable in their own ways :mrgreen: , they discover that the door to the basement is mysteriously locked. No set of keys they can find can open the lock. Before attempting the old-fashioned way of breaking the lock, the group become knocked unconscious by a mysterious figure. Once having woken up, the group discover they are now inside the basement which turns out to be housing a huge labyrinth of paths. A note found reveals they have been injected with a new type of venom that unless the antidote is acquired somewhere inside the labyrinth, if the poison doesn't kill them the creatures whom inhabit certain spots will. Another difficulty that the group discovers is that this new venom actually acts as an attracting force that lets the creatures know wherever they head, which amplifies as the group starts succumbing to the fatal stages of the venom.

That's the best i could do just by thinking off the top of my head. It'll probably make Sci-Fi Original Movie status at best.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 7:48 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
the group become knocked unconscious by a mysterious figure.

All of them? At once? How does that work?

PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 8:36 pm 
Major Contributor

Haven't thought about that but i always kinda imagined in my concept that one of the people in the group is involved in the whole labyrinth experiment so could be them drinking beer or water that has been intentionally drugged. The mysterious figure is actually the one who wasn't in the room but might say that he got knocked out too by the fixed drink when he finds them and i guess pretty much goes with them down the labyrinth and very discreetly baits them one by one to the creatures. The reason i didn't say coffee is because that one i've already seen done in Mindhunters so i don't really wanna steal that idea. And nerve gas through the air conditioning has also been done in Resident Evil. Also, pretty much the only creatures i really had in mind were huge overgrown snakes. So the reason i said it would most probably make SyFy Channel status is that i envisioned the whole thing to be one of those huge snake movies like the Anaconda movies.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 6:32 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
The reason i didn't say coffee is because that one i've already seen done in Mindhunters so i don't really wanna steal that idea. And nerve gas through the air conditioning has also been done in Resident Evil.

You know, you won't get the "originality" label just from changing the drink in particular or the intoxication method in general... :sweat:

PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 7:11 pm 

G-Core wrote:
I'd love to do horror flicks, but i would have to think really hard to come up with something original in this era of endless remakes (although some are nice). I'll give it a shot right now:

Venom Lab: A group of friends decide to spend the weekend before college graduation in a friend's secluded mansion house acquired from his grandfather in his final will. As the group gets comfortable in their own ways :mrgreen: , they discover that the door to the basement is mysteriously locked. No set of keys they can find can open the lock. Before attempting the old-fashioned way of breaking the lock, the group become knocked unconscious by a mysterious figure. Once having woken up, the group discover they are now inside the basement which turns out to be housing a huge labyrinth of paths. A note found reveals they have been injected with a new type of venom that unless the antidote is acquired somewhere inside the labyrinth, if the poison doesn't kill them the creatures whom inhabit certain spots will. Another difficulty that the group discovers is that this new venom actually acts as an attracting force that lets the creatures know wherever they head, which amplifies as the group starts succumbing to the fatal stages of the venom.
That's the best i could do just by thinking off the top of my head. It'll probably make Sci-Fi Original Movie status at best.

Man, that'd be a sick script. You have some nice ideas G-Core. Seriously, I'm a huge fan of labyrinths. I've always wanted to go in a huge dark labyrinth, it is one of those crazy dreams I've had since I was a kid. I'd definitely watch that movie.
:clap:

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2009, 8:07 pm 
Major Contributor

Thanks for the compliment. :D Speaking seriously, if i could make a horror movie for real, i tell ya my life would be complete if i could make a zombie film. Out of all the horror creatures, zombies are my favorite. Second place goes to vampires, the bronze goes to the aliens. And i'm a huge Romero fan so my zombie film would feature the zombies moving slow and with all the same weak spots; the head most importantly as any hardcore zombie fan would tell you. I personally prefer zombies that way, as opposed to the fast ones. Doesn't mean that i hate that kind completely; i liked that the 28 Days/Weeks franchise was really trying something new there; but it's just not my style.