Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 2:17 pm


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 6:43 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Gojira wrote:
You had hair and no glasses back then?!?

Uh, 'scuse me, I still have hair, okay!? Just a little less, that's all. :lol:
Back then I had my hair cut by a pro, whereas two years later I started cutting my hair myself, so for 15 years I've had the same 6 mm cut.

About the glasses... I've had glasses since I was six, while in 1991 I was 14, so I should wear glasses in the picture, but I don't... which is because it was taken at night... it was pitchblack and I was not aware that someone would take my picture right that moment... to be more precise it was taken during a school trip to England in November, where we spent half the night battling each other with pillows, so I had put my glasses away to protect them from harm. 8)

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 8:45 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
Wonder Yumi is in my avi. But, as I promised, I shall change my avy pic to the old 42317's one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: June 19th, 2009, 2:30 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: June 18th, 2007, 1:06 am
Posts: 818
Nothing!...been trying to work on a sig and avie combo but kept failing...the results of my failures is in my sig. I don't know what to do!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: June 19th, 2009, 3:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: March 19th, 2007, 10:54 pm
Posts: 926
Location: Aibonito
Hey msn later on..I'll give you some advice..ha

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 6th, 2009, 5:51 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
Allelujah/Hallelujah from Gundam 00 going nuts with evil laughter over his latest mass killing spree. :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 9th, 2009, 2:31 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2008, 1:05 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
I've decided to change my Buck avy, cuz my excitement for the new Ice Age movie is starting to die down a bit and I'm now bored with it.

My current avy is Brooklyn from the Gargoyles series. I think he looks cool with shades on. 8)

_________________
Image
Sailor Senshi and Gamera are a great mix together. :3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 9th, 2009, 11:58 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
42317 wrote:
You might have noticed... I changed my avatar...
That's also me... in 1991. :D

All this time I thought that was some sort of funny picture from some musician. I never guessed that was you. :blink:

Ah. My current avatar is Leorio from Hunter x Hunter. One of my favorite characters from the series.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 5:17 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
wolfwood wrote:
42317 wrote:
You might have noticed... I changed my avatar...
That's also me... in 1991. :D
All this time I thought that was some sort of funny picture from some musician. I never guessed that was you.

You're kidding me, right? :sweat:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 5:54 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
42317 wrote:
wolfwood wrote:
42317 wrote:
You might have noticed... I changed my avatar...
That's also me... in 1991. :D
All this time I thought that was some sort of funny picture from some musician. I never guessed that was you.

You're kidding me, right? :sweat:

No. Sorry. :D It's just you looked very different in your other avatar. So I didn't make the connection.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 7:45 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
wolfwood wrote:
It's just you looked very different in your other avatar. So I didn't make the connection.

Well, it's 12 years from one avatar to the other... and even my original avatar is already five and a half years old. Plus in 1991 I was holding my hand in front of my face... maybe I was reacting to the flash.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 2:29 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
R.I.P. Neil Dylandy, the TRUE Lockon Stratos. :bow: Any other "Lockon" since him is merely a cheap carbon copy or a second rate contender who only got a shot cause of their skintone. :shame:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 7:01 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
42317 wrote:
wolfwood wrote:
It's just you looked very different in your other avatar. So I didn't make the connection.

Well, it's 12 years from one avatar to the other... and even my original avatar is already five and a half years old. Plus in 1991 I was holding my hand in front of my face... maybe I was reacting to the flash.
What?! I thought you were sucking on your thumb. :lol2:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 6:53 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
I do believe in some respects i am a genius, people who conversate with me usually point out that i have a very good photographic memory, this avatar is a dedication to that good quality about me. Not meaning to boast about it in any way, just saying what many people who know me have said, including my family.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 7:04 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
G-Core wrote:
I do believe in some respects i am a genius, people who conversate with me usually point out that i have a very good photographic memory, this avatar is a dedication to that good quality about me.

... but that verb is actually "to converse", Mr. Genius. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. You passed me the ball, I shot the goal. :P2:

But if you have photographic memory you should be a natural learner of Japanese or Chinese - which are picture based languages in their written forms. Have you tried it?

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's in your avatar?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 7:12 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
I do believe in some respects i am a genius, people who conversate with me usually point out that i have a very good photographic memory, this avatar is a dedication to that good quality about me.

... but that verb is actually "to converse", Mr. Genius. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. You passed me the ball, I shot the goal. :P2:

But if you have photographic memory you should be a natural learner of Japanese or Chinese - which are picture based languages in their written forms. Have you tried it?

No worries :sweat: , i can speak a bit of Japanese; seen enough anime to know some of the phrases; however writing it in kanji i am certainly NOT a genius in that regard. I know what you're thinking; how can Mr. Polaroid not know how to write a foreign language?!; i just can't. :whistle:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group