Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Emmaline Beau (Born 4-6-09)
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 1:29 pm 

Nice pictures...beautiful baby you have there....makes me want one too :lol2:

Scary grandma though...

PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 3:58 pm 

Fresnokila wrote:
Nice pictures...beautiful baby you have there....makes me want one too :lol2:

Scary grandma though...

Really? Because that's my mother. And even if it wasn't, it would be my wife's mother. So you might want to re-word that last little bit, make it a tad bit less insulting. You should hope to look so good after a quadrupal bypass.

PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 5:44 pm 

Ha didn't mean it in a way that she looks like a witch...I meant as in facial expression..she looks as serious as my mom (except for one pic where she's smiling)...and every friend I have is scared of my mom :lol2:

But if you found my last post insulting...than my bad :doh:

Post subject: Re: Spain won the German octopus into the final forecast
PostPosted: July 7th, 2010, 1:59 pm 
Major Contributor

yangya148 wrote:
superstars:Spain jerseyDavid Villa jerseySergio Ramos jerseyXavi jerseyFernando Torres jersey

German local time at 11 o'clock on the 6 July, much attention obo Stockhausen aquarium octopus dispatched, this octopus called on the World Cup semi-final Paul Germany and Spain to predict the end he chose to Spain - which means that the European champions Spain, Paul semi-final defeat to a strong momentum in the German team into the final.

World Cup underway, no one would think the world has so many people will care about an octopus, so his prediction will care. Opurlen play from the World Cup so far, living in Germany, Paul Obo Stockhausen aquarium full game on the German team has been predicted, since the probability is 100% guess and guess the German team lost to Serbia in the group stage match.

As the game entered the semi-final stage, the fans care about winning or losing team started tracking every move of Paul, Obo Stockhausen aquarium staff advance notice of the semi-finals of the "Operation Octopus" is the local time at 11 o'clock on the 6th. As for the time, the aquarium's Web site obo Stockhausen serious overloading of the load, resulting in page can not properly open. In addition, the German "Bild" on the site of "Operation Octopus" It was written live, cause a lot of the attention of visitors.

Ultimately, the octopus Paul chose Spain, "Bild" live site while members of the publication of the results said: "I hope the boys can Joachim Low to reverse the situation, to save this semi-final." Perhaps it is also for the German fans there is a reason for self-consolation: Paul in Euro 2008 is on the prediction accuracy of 80%, and the only wrong thing is the final war with Spain. They may have come to expect: the World Cup two years later, do not never miss forecasts, at least in the semi-final mistake.

Is this guy a spambot, or is it just me? Not that I mind about a member of the forum bring a child into the world. (I wish that child a happy first birthday, since I'm on it, even though it's some 3 months late.) It's just...here? Really?

PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 10:46 am 

I never saw this thread before. Although I'm a year late congrats Shirogetsune!

Regarding the spam: yes Spain won yesterday the semifinal against Germany just as predicted by Paul the octopus. It was a great game.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 5:08 pm 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
I never saw this thread before. Although I'm a year late congrats Shirogetsune!

Regarding the spam: yes Spain won yesterday the semifinal against Germany just as predicted by Paul the octopus. It was a great game.

I was just thinking not the most appropriate place for a spambot to lurk is all, and thought I'd wish Emmaline a happy 1 while I was at it.

Also, congrats to Spain for making the finals.