Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Xbox 360 Sucks
PostPosted: April 5th, 2009, 11:55 pm 

How far away from the console are you? I am always about a good couch length away from mine and I never have too much trouble with it.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2009, 11:58 pm 
Post Master

zero_chaos wrote:
How far away from the console are you? I am always about a good couch length away from mine and I never have too much trouble with it.

I'm a few feet from it.

The fact that Microsoft can release this crap and sell above the PS3 is fucking sickening.

PostPosted: August 11th, 2009, 11:36 am 

Ok, change the name of this thread :lol2: I recently found out about media sharing on the Xbox 360. Not sure if everyone here already knew about it or not...if everyone already did, I feel pretty stupid.

If you have a computer and Xbox 360 on the same network you can share videos. (I was aware of pictures and music but I thought the computer had to be directly connected to the 360 via USB) I recently got some videos on my desktop and wanted to watch them on the tv, was planning to burn them to a dvd but found out about the video sharing. I got a converter to get them wmv format and *boom* I can now watch anime on my Xbox 360!

Again, if everyone else knew about this...I feel stupid... :oops:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 6:30 am 
Post Master

What's the point of wasting time to do that when you could watch videos on your PC, and not have to endure the garbage format that is WMV? Your post has nothing to do with this topic anyway. You should've posted it on my comparison.

This thread may as well be deleted because there's nothing I have to say that can't be put on my comparison.

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 7:35 am 

Well if you look at the title of the thread...I guess it does have to do with the thread...
He's defending the Xbox 360...making sure everyone knows it doesn't suck :whistle:

And Zero I heard something like that in the torrent site I visit...explaining how to watch HD on your 360 using windows....etc

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 5:09 pm 

Mmsven wrote:
What's the point of wasting time to do that when you could watch videos on your PC

Hmmm, so you can watch videos on a bigger fucking screen. Dumbass. :0:-):

Yes Fresno, you can also watch HD quality videos...which I have yet to actually try...maybe its time to go do that...

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 5:42 pm 
Major Contributor

I do not think the Xbox 360 sucks. There are some very good games; Crackdown kept me playing for days at a time :D ; although i do have to point out that some games in particular; Ridge Racer 6 and a flight simulator game starting with G; i can't play because when i begin to play the games freeze. True story, i bought about 4 or 5 copies of RR6 and EVERY copy has the very same defect. :( Most other games on the other hand don't have that problem at all and have been a joy to play. I really got into Dead or Alive 4 one time and managed to beat Story Mode with so far: Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, and Hayabusa. And despite the sumptuous eye candy that the DoA Volleyball titles offer, i'm usually not very good at playing them, just ogling them. :wink:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 7:59 pm 
Major Contributor

zero_chaos wrote:
Mmsven wrote:
What's the point of wasting time to do that when you could watch videos on your PC

Assuming Mac counts as a PC (and technically it does, IMO; the only real distinction is actually between the OS), I'd actually be just as fast to use the DVD-R drive in my current iMac as as I would my PS2. Wouldn't use 360 because A: I never bought the remote for it, and B: I got red ring on mine some time ago, and have never been bothered with doing anything about it.

G-Core wrote:
I do not think the Xbox 360 sucks. There are some very good games

True: I really liked Assassins Creed, and would consider playing Assassins Creed 2. (Don't think it's out yet, but I know it should be too long.) It's just...I already mentioned getting red ring on the 360 I have. I dunno if it'd be worth it to have it fixed, or to buy a newer one.
:diss:

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 9:12 pm 
Post Master

zero_chaos wrote:

Temper temper little chaos. It's not that hard to connect your PC to your TV. Even then you're not gaining a resolution advantage unless you have a really crappy monitor.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2009, 1:02 am 

Mmsven wrote:
Temper temper little chaos.

:roll:

Mmsven wrote:
It's not that hard to connect your PC to your TV. Even then you're not gaining a resolution advantage unless you have a really crappy monitor.

Yes, but my 360 is already connected to my tv. So do I move my computer and hook up the cables...or drag a video file to a folder on my computer...hmm, tough call. I care not about gaining resolution, just the choice of bigger screen over a smaller screen.