Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Xbox 360 Sucks
PostPosted: December 24th, 2008, 7:39 pm 
Major Contributor

Gojira wrote:
Quote:
If you don't know already, most multiconsole games are ps3 and 360 only, so how does the Wii have more/better games than PS3?

Well the Wii has Super Smash Bros. Brawl and the other consoles don't. Also, they have Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid and other characters made by Nintendo, which kick ass. 8)

Valid points. Mario, Link, and Samus are awesome.

Gojira wrote:
Quote:
And how are 360 exclusives better than PS3 exclusives?

Halo 3, Gears of War I&II, and the Dead or Alive series, duhz.

This doesn't answer the question. He wanted to know how games on 360 were better than games on PS3. Not a bad idea to make examples, but my point here: Elaborate please. To repeat the question: What makes these games better than what's exclusive to PS3?

Gojira wrote:
PrfsrSnapesAngel wrote:
I happen to think the PS3 has a somewhat impressive game library starting. Sometimes good things take awhile to happen, more games will be coming out for the PS3 come 2009. I am looking for the new Dragon Age coming out and Final Fantasy (which will hopefully be out in 2009).

Well, that Lair game out for the PS3 seemed to look cool. Same with the Resistance series. I'll have to get a PS3 sometime soon, since the game library has increased from what I've heard. That's only if I have the time and money to do so.

I'm thinking about it too. Kinda worried I might need another TV to do it, though.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 5:14 pm 
Post Master

I have another complaint to add to the shit suckery. The 360 doesn't support any universal accessories. I can't plug in my own headset, a usb keyboard, or a universal usb racing wheel and have it work.

The headset included with the 360 is a piece of shit. It has shorted twice on me and made me restart the system, it only goes on one ear and gives me a headache after a while, and it ISN'T LENIENT ENOUGH. The fucking thing was obviously designed for a 5-year-old because I can't have the mic infront of my mouth unless the ear muff in on my jaw. When I have it on my ear, my friends can't hear me unless I yell into the thing because quiet noises are blocked out. Piece of trash microsoft hardware.

The ps3 does support universal accessories if you're wondering.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 11:12 pm 
Major Contributor

Mmsven wrote:
I have another complaint to add to the shit suckery. The 360 doesn't support any universal accessories. I can't plug in my own headset, a usb keyboard, or a universal usb racing wheel and have it work.

The headset included with the 360 is a piece of shit. It has shorted twice on me and made me restart the system, it only goes on one ear and gives me a headache after a while, and it ISN'T LENIENT ENOUGH. The fucking thing was obviously designed for a 5-year-old because I can't have the mic infront of my mouth unless the ear muff in on my jaw. When I have it on my ear, my friends can't hear me unless I yell into the thing because quiet noises are blocked out. Piece of trash microsoft hardware.

The ps3 does support universal accessories if you're wondering.

I'm so glad I don't have any interest in games that might support this. Or using it in the case of maybe Halo 3. (Just assuming it might while being to frigging lazy to get up off my ass and cross the room to check.) I'd rather just play the offline campaign mode. Only times I'd wanna be online for a game is if it's an MMORPG or if it's got a content DL I'd actually be interested in getting.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 11:14 pm 
Major Contributor

Aside from hardware failures (which happen with any electronic device) and the questionable D-pad, I very much like my 360. And yes, a lot of the earlier machines suffered from loudness, heat and disc-scratching issues but at least Microsoft has improved their later consoles to have not only reduced heat and noise but also improved DVD drive, HDMI, and greatly reduced hardware failures. At this point, the sucky D-pad remains my biggest complaint and thus playing fighting games seriously usually requires getting a third-party joystick. Otherwise the controller itself is much better than other controllers I've used especially when playing shooters in which the 360's analog sticks and triggers are far superior to the Dual Shock 3 (playing shooters on the PS3 never has felt right to me).

And for the record, USB keyboards work. I know because I've plugged in a variety of USB keyboards into my 360 and they worked just fine.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 2:10 am 
Lurker

Such blasphame i rather have sucky contorller than set my house on
fire with a console that never turns off, i'm looking at you PS3 stand by my butt more like fire waiting to happen. though the 360 is just a
little angering to me right now since my hard drive blow out. :(

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 7:06 am 
Post Master

Ck wrote:
Such blasphame i rather have sucky contorller than set my house on
fire with a console that never turns off

LOL. Are you talking about the little red light? I'd like to see that burn someones house down. If you're really that insecure, there's a switch on the back that turns it off.

Please, don't ever come to one of my threads if you can't make an argument that isn't retarded.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 2:52 am 

Mmsven wrote:
I have another complaint to add to the shit suckery. The 360 doesn't support any universal accessories.

Only point I will agree with you on. I am pretty upset that I can't just plug my external Seagate hard drive and save games/online downloadable content to it. Only Microsoft products are able to do that...totally uncool.

I have not tried any other devices/accessories besides my external hard drive though.

Its terms of console vs console. I would say the Wii is the most creative(duh), the XBOX 360 has the most games(the ones I want to play, then again the majority of 360 games are universal), and the PS3 is hands down the most powerful. Thats my two cents.

Quote:
Please, don't ever come to one of my threads if you can't make an argument that isn't retarded.

How about you don't post in your own thread because everytime you do it makes us all think that you are the retarded one, could you do that, please. :roll:

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 5:07 am 
Post Master

zero_chaos wrote:
How about you don't post in your own thread because everytime you do it makes us all think that you are the retarded one, could you do that, please. :roll:

How about from now on I don't post in this forum at all because I'm sick of these fucking responses.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 5:24 am 
Lurker

Okay everyone cool it isn't a prob i just expressed my thoughts on
the Ps3. Could he have responded a little better yes, but thats not
a reason to go Ninja Scroll on each other. What he said didn't even bother me now let's just put this behind us & move on. We're all friends here ok.:)

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 3:35 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Mmsven wrote:
How about from now on I don't post in this forum at all because I'm sick of these fucking responses.

Now that's not a bad idea at all. :)

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 7:00 pm 
Major Contributor

Gojira wrote:
Mmsven wrote:

Now that's not a bad idea at all. :)

Why did we go from a legit discussion on why 360 sucks to things like this? I mean, yeah, the whole retarded thing was pointless, but going back and forth like this isn't doing any good either.

Ck wrote:
Okay everyone cool it isn't a prob i just expressed my thoughts on
the Ps3. Could he have responded a little better yes, but thats not
a reason to go Ninja Scroll on each other. What he said didn't even bother me now let's just put this behind us & move on. We're all friends here ok.:)

Agreed. It needs to stop. Let's get back on the topic of 360 sucking please.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 7:17 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
shgarland wrote:
Why did we go from a legit discussion on why 360 sucks to things like this? I mean, yeah, the whole retarded thing was pointless, but going back and forth like this isn't doing any good either.

Indeed it is. Sorry about that. It's just that I'm used to seeing this kinda of stuff at the forums that I go to, where it's flame or be flamed and I don't want to bring the same hostilities here. So let's go back to the topic, shall we folks?

PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 9:40 pm 
Lurker

There we go every ones calming down mellowing out. :)

PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 6:14 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:

:lol:

C'mon, you didn't have to go that far...

And people call me arrogant... because I openly say things like "my girlfriend has a higher confidence in common people's intelligence than I do." :lol2:

PostPosted: April 5th, 2009, 10:43 pm 
Post Master

I have another bone to pick with this piece of shit. The controller is now randomly disconnecting every 20-30 minutes, no matter how fresh the batteries are. That's another thing. The low battery signal is bleeping half the time that it's on. This even happened with the batteries that came inside the package.

Having my headset plugged in may be causing this, I don't know. Piece of shit.