Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guess it's a little late to post here... eh?
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 1:09 pm 

Hi, I'm been posting in the Hentai section a bit here and there, trying to help people out. Despite the focus of my actions on this site thus far, I actually enjoy a wide range of anime. (Eventually, I'll link my ANN list in the sig.) When I'm not watching anime, working, taking care of my wife or dealing with our zoo of animals... I occasionally sneak in some game time. Only own a Wii and PS2 at this point, but the Wii is definitely more entertaining than the 360 I once had. (and the Wii didn't RRoD on me either.)

Not much else to say, I guess. Love foxes (hence the name nad avatar) and enjoy helping people. If you have a hentai that's title is escaping you, I'll try my best to find the name for you. Just head over to the ID thread. Thanks, see you all later.

Post subject: Re: Guess it's a little late to post here... eh?
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 3:56 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Welcome to the forum Shirogetsune! Never too late to tell us a bit about yourself! As 42317 said, it's nice to have someone join who's actually rather helpful in the hentai section, I'll be looking for your assistance on future questions in the ID'ing Hentai thread! And it's nice you can make time for anime and games while working and being married!

What types of animals do you have?

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 4:00 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Nice to meet you, Shirogetsune! I see you're being helpful for looking for hentai titles so far, but I imagine you will help others find anime titles and such. Maybe I'll ask ya someday, if I can find what I'm looking for. Hope you enjoy your time on the Animetric Forums! :D

EDIT!!!
Ooooooooh! What are some of the creatures that live in the comfort of your home?

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 5:07 pm 

Two husky mixes (one part lab, one part german shepard), five cats (two orange tabby, one tortouse calico, one tuxedo manx, one... not sure :P), two Degus (Hamster + Chinchilla, kind of...), one turtle and three fish. Still working on acquiring an amphibian and a bird, and of course, the Ark to transport them all in.

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 5:48 pm 

Goodday! As the prior newbie, I welcome you to this warm and tender cyberhouse!

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 8:24 pm 
Major Contributor

Welcome!

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 9:14 pm 

Welcome!
So whats your favorite videogame (if you have one)?

PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 10:02 pm 
Major Contributor

I read that you have a turtle. What species is it?

PostPosted: November 18th, 2008, 10:29 am 

Gojira wrote:

American Box / Three Toe Turtle... His name is Wasabe.

PrfsrSnapesAngel wrote:
Welcome!
So whats your favorite videogame (if you have one)?

Sadly enough, it's the Dynasty Warriors franchise. Same game year after year, but I can never get enough. And I have all the spin offs as well (Samurai Warriors, Gundam Musou, Warriors Orochi, etc)...

But right now, I'm #2 on No More Heroes. Hoping to beat it today, definitetly one of the better Wii games I've played so far.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2008, 11:16 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
(Double posting should only be done if ~48 hours has passed since your last post. Before that, just edit the additional info into your last post, as I have done for you.)

Shirogetsune wrote:
Two husky mixes (one part lab, one part german shepard), five cats (two orange tabby, one tortouse calico, one tuxedo manx, one... not sure :P), two Degus (Hamster + Chinchilla, kind of...), one turtle and three fish. Still working on acquiring an amphibian and a bird, and of course, the Ark to transport them all in.

You certainly do have quite the zoo there! And those dogs must be adorable! You should post some pictures of them :D I used to have a German Shepherd... :cry: He was a little nuts but he was great for the couple years we had him. Never really been a cat person though, especially since I am allergic to them :lol:

PostPosted: November 18th, 2008, 12:44 pm 

Shirogetsune wrote:
Sadly enough, it's the Dynasty Warriors franchise. Same game year after year, but I can never get enough. And I have all the spin offs as well (Samurai Warriors, Gundam Musou, Warriors Orochi, etc)...

Ok your my new favorite member :) I love those games, yah i know it's the same stuff game after game, but for me they still rock and i feel i have to get each one. I haven't played the Gundam yet just Samurai, Dynasty, and Orochi. My favorite characters are Lu Bu, Xiahou Dun, and Kotaro Fuuma.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2008, 2:52 pm 

PrfsrSnapesAngel wrote:
Shirogetsune wrote:

Ok your my new favorite member :) I love those games, yah i know it's the same stuff game after game, but for me they still rock and i feel i have to get each one. I haven't played the Gundam yet just Samurai, Dynasty, and Orochi. My favorite characters are Lu Bu, Xiahou Dun, and Kotaro Fuuma.

I'm a Wei fan boy, definitely love Tsao Tsao and his crew. But I generally play as Zhou Tai (The Samurai, before Dynasty Warriors 6.) In Samurai Warriors, I go with Oda Nobunaga. The Gundam game isn't bad, but some mechs are definitely overpowerd compared to others. Clearing Hero Yui's story mode with Gundam Wing was a sinch, as his musou is when he seperates the dual buster and twirls around, killing basically anything on screen. While Domon Kasshu was more difficult, it's like trying to steer a cannon ball with his melee oriented mech.

Havn't tried Warriors Orochi 2, looking forward to playing as Nu Wa and Fu Xi again, as well as the new guys from SW2:XL.

(Sorry, ACMurphy. The moment I did it I realized that it was a no no. Won't happen again.)

PostPosted: November 19th, 2008, 6:00 pm 
Resident Scholar

Maybe I should just leave this forum... the best things happen when I'm offline for at least two days. :lol:

Anyways, welcome aboard.
It's a pleasure to have more people to discuss with, but I admit that I am most active in social, rather than Anime, topics. I'll say it straight, you are promising. You say you have a wife (to "take care of" - she isn't sick, is she?) and kids, so I assume you are of a certain age and maturity. Call me biased, but I'm having problems dealing with people who act like clichée 13yos....
"Hey! Have you seen this? You haven't!? Unbelievable! It's so damn cool! Boy, I can't wait to get my hands on this!" :wtf:
Maybe I'm getting too old for that... anyways, I hope you feel right at home here. After my attempts at summoning OG members has plainly failed I'm happy about anyone who joins and doesn't lower the average IQ of the board. :mrgreen:

If I may ask... where are you from and what brought you to Animetric in particular?

PostPosted: November 19th, 2008, 7:10 pm 
Major Contributor

Shirogetsune wrote:
Gojira wrote:

American Box / Three Toe Turtle... His name is Wasabe.

Sweet! You should post some pictures of him someday. :D I do have a HUGE soft spot for reptiles, especially for monitor lizards and ball pythons, which I would like to have someday when I have a place of my own (my parents are scared of them, well mostly snakes). I wouldn't mind having a turtle or tortoise as a pet, but you can get salmonella easily from them. The kind I would get would be an African Spurred Tortoise and I would name it Gamera. 8) I'll probably end up having a rabbit or two instead(for some reason I have a soft spot for them, but not as much as reptiles). At least they won't intimidate people, unlike a Burmese Python would.

You have a nice zoo full of critters there, Shirogetsune. Not only you need a bird and an amphibian, but an invertebrate as well. May I suggest you getting a tarantula? That's only if you're not an arachnophobe :lol: , which I don't find spiders or any other creepy crawlies to be that frightening. Oh if you're looking for an amphibian, you should into getting a Pyxie Frog (they're also called Pacman Frogs). They're really cool too, especially the noise they make...

Ah...Music to my ears. :lol:

PostPosted: November 20th, 2008, 7:42 am 

42317 wrote:
You say you have a wife (to "take care of" - she isn't sick, is she?)
If I may ask... where are you from and what brought you to Animetric in particular?

She's pregnant, this will be our first.

The hentai ID thread brought me to registar, I've lurked around the review section of the site for a number of years.

I've read you can get salmonella from turtles, and we found that out just recently (despite having him since July)... so I'm sure I'm well on my way to having it. I'm the only one that handles him though, and my immune system is pretty decent (brown recluse spider bites have no effect on me) so here's hoping I don't end up terribly sick from him.

Neither of us care for spiders or snakes... I've been bit from too many of both growing up in rural areas. Frogs are cool though, and I long to have one. Just gotta find that special one... (and hopefully, he's free.)