Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii sucks
PostPosted: November 14th, 2008, 3:37 pm 
Major Contributor

There's maybe 4 or 5 games I'd seriously consider in that list, Mmsven. (I'd kick in Bioshock and make it six). but even then, that's provided I'd spend the kind of money being asked for PS3 and the games in question. There may very well be a few more interesting games on PS3 than on Wii but... I remember starting a thread about wether or not PS3 was worth buying, and I ended up deciding it needs to come down a bit more.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2008, 6:17 pm 
Post Master

shgarland wrote:
There's maybe 4 or 5 games I'd seriously consider in that list, Mmsven. (I'd kick in Bioshock and make it six).

I wasn't counting multiconsole games. Assuming you don't have a 360 (no Bioshock?) there are a bunch more games you could get, unless you think the 360 exclusives are more appealing.

Quote:
but even then, that's provided I'd spend the kind of money being asked for PS3 and the games in question.

Most PS3 games drop in price quickly. You can count on exclusives going in the Greatest Hits and most multiconsole games drop to to the 20-40 range. Of the 15 PS3 games I've bought so far, the most expensive one was Ninja Gaiden Sigma GH for $40 because EB ripped me off.

Quote:
There may very well be a few more interesting games on PS3 than on Wii but... I remember starting a thread about wether or not PS3 was worth buying, and I ended up deciding it needs to come down a bit more.

That was over a year ago?

PostPosted: November 18th, 2008, 5:50 pm 

Gojira wrote:
:sigh:
I guess I'm the only one who really likes the Wii. Oh well, more for me then. :mrgreen:

I love my Wii, and I sold my Xbox360 after the first RRoD. If I ever went back to a PS3 or Xbox360, it'd be for the new Street Fighter or when they decide to stop giving us Dynasty Warriors ports on the PS2. And if I ever want an epic RPG, there are plenty of custom modules for Neverwinter Nights. Couldn't finish Blue Dragon, and while I heard good things about Eternal Sonata when I had the 360, I was already so disenfranchised with my console I never picked it up. Lastly... is it me or is the Wii getting the bulk of anime license game, like the PS2 did back in the last gen? I've got both DBZ Budokai Tenkaichis, the One Piece game, the first Bleach game and are looking forward to the second. May eventually give Naruto: Clash of Ninja a look. ((Not that anime license games are by any means good, but it gives you SOMETHING beyond reading/watching the manga/show.))

To each his own. Sorry you hate your Wii, Mmsven. It's definitely not for everyone.. but works pretty well for me.

PostPosted: November 24th, 2008, 11:23 pm 

Hey I love the Wii too...I don't hate the other consoles...but I'm always playing Wii...
So don't feel alone Wii lovers...we are legion...for we are many!!! :gatsu:

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 2:12 am 
Lurker

Long live the Wii until the next Nintendo consule comes out in 2012. :lol:

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 3:38 am 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
^ Hooray! I'm not alone! Band together my fellow Wii brethen, for we are strong and many and we shall conquer all the other fanboys who dare challenge us! :gatsu:

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 3:40 am 
Lurker

We're so dead it sucks horribly. :lol: