Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 7:22 pm


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What Are You Playing Now? B-Game Style
PostPosted: October 24th, 2008, 10:38 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: March 15th, 2007, 11:57 pm
Posts: 755
Guess we should have one or something for this.

Anyway I just played... for some reason... The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno.
I mean come on, look at the title. I thought it'd be some hilariously bad thing where you play as a serial rapist and just go rape people. And boy, I was bloody wrong. Its not quite like how they marketed it. Plus, its pretty short. Hour plus of play, but I read real quick and skipped through the dialogue fairly quick instead of listening to all the voices.

Basically, theres a girl who got constantly raped by her stepfather who dies in a car accident before she can exact her revenge. She goes loco, and decides to use you, her childhood friend to take her hate out on her step sister and mother, who knew it was happening to her but turned a blind eye to it because they were too chicken to do anything or stand up to that now dead stepfather. Either way, its pretty nasty, dark, tragic and doesn't end well at all. I guess if you're into short dark stories...

As far as the sex goes, its not all that great. There isn't that many, and the art isn't bad but it ain't great.

Ultimately, this game just fucks with your head for a while.

_________________
Image
http://depleted.wordpress.com/
The contents of a deranged mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 5:38 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Storm_Shinobi wrote:
I read real quick and skipped through the dialogue fairly quick instead of listening to all the voices.

It has voices? Japanese voices? That's not bad, would at least one plus-point.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
decides to use you, her childhood friend to take her hate out on her step sister and mother, who knew it was happening

Not really original... the scapegoat is off the scene, so the innocent family has to suffer. We had that in Three Sister's Story. Years ago.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 8:06 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
What about we in Animetric make a Bishojo game plot on our own so we can REALLY crack it up and be original? :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 9:11 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: March 15th, 2007, 11:57 pm
Posts: 755
42317 wrote:
Storm_Shinobi wrote:
I read real quick and skipped through the dialogue fairly quick instead of listening to all the voices.

It has voices? Japanese voices? That's not bad, would at least one plus-point.

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
decides to use you, her childhood friend to take her hate out on her step sister and mother, who knew it was happening

Not really original... the scapegoat is off the scene, so the innocent family has to suffer. We had that in Three Sister's Story. Years ago.


I haven't really played any dark story bishoujo games before this. But well, thing was her family knew what was being done to her, and decided not to lift a finger. So they kinda... deserved it. Just kinda.

_________________
Image
http://depleted.wordpress.com/
The contents of a deranged mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 12:50 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 2:17 pm
Posts: 569
Bloodfairy wrote:
What about we in Animetric make a Bishojo game plot on our own so we can REALLY crack it up and be original? :lol:


Hmmm....That's not a bad idea...

_________________
"DUDE you got the jesus bling! That's like the bling that died for all the other blings' sin!"

Dr. Insane-o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 6:12 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Bloodfairy wrote:
What about we in Animetric make a Bishojo game plot on our own so we can REALLY crack it up and be original? :lol:

I think that being original in that field is kinda difficult because you need to work with clichée characters and clichée plots to make these stories work, and if you want to enter some realism... well, who wants realism in a dating sim? :D
At least I cannot think of any plot device that hasn't been exploited yet.

... wait, I have an idea that looks original to me:

The protagonist is a nice and trusted guy who's popular among girls as an honest advisor and Jack-of-all-trades of an adolescent's life and unwillingly ends up fixing up the girls with his friends.

Ha!

But who wants to play a guy that doesn't get any girls?

Anyways, I think that by coming up with elements for an erotic game ourselves we would expose our intimate preferences, which I would file under "too much information". :lol:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 7:53 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: March 15th, 2007, 11:57 pm
Posts: 755
The best way to come up with a most believable story is so that there isn't like a bloody harem following you around all day. Maybe, first day of school, you newly transferred in and you practically know nobody, and have to find your way around and meet new friends. And to like get some girls, you gotta befriend some guys first to expand your social network perhaps. And maybe a path where you get one girl is such that you don't meet some of the possible girls at all.
Instead of you know, choose which one to have sex with in the broom cupboard at any point in time, and then the nurse's office and... increase the list some more and if you were loyally banging one girl, you get her end a la Trabulance.

_________________
Image
http://depleted.wordpress.com/
The contents of a deranged mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 8:31 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
In fact, I had thought of a Harem story that I could develop a bit around here. I'll put it in another thread so that it won't disturb this one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 11:17 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: March 26th, 2007, 4:09 am
Posts: 556
Location: The Bastion of Imagination
42317 wrote:
well, who wants realism in a dating sim? :D


Hey, I do! :P My favorite B-games are the ones where the girls are actually somewhat realistic, and you have to really work to win their affection as opposed to them just falling all over you for no apparent reason.

_________________
In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 28th, 2008, 8:45 am 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Zaxares wrote:
My favorite B-games are the ones where the girls are actually somewhat realistic, and you have to really work to win their affection as opposed to them just falling all over you for no apparent reason.

If pleasant conversation, being honest and yourself, and being a moral and physical supporter was all you needed to get girls I'd definitely have a harem at home! :sigh:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 28th, 2008, 2:20 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
42317 wrote:
Zaxares wrote:
My favorite B-games are the ones where the girls are actually somewhat realistic, and you have to really work to win their affection as opposed to them just falling all over you for no apparent reason.

If pleasant conversation, being honest and yourself, and being a moral and physical supporter was all you needed to get girls I'd definitely have a harem at home! :sigh:

That's what you need to keep girls. Money makes the rest.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 29th, 2008, 7:35 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Bloodfairy wrote:
42317 wrote:
If pleasant conversation, being honest and yourself, and being a moral and physical supporter was all you needed to get girls I'd definitely have a harem at home! :sigh:

That's what you need to keep girls. Money makes the rest.

Well, thank you very much! Being a nice guy keeps the girl by me, but in order to win any I need money?
Basically that's prostitution. I don't want any women who want me for my money, no matter how hot they are.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge said:
“The man’s desire is for the woman; but the woman’s desire is rarely other than for the desire of the man.“

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 30th, 2008, 7:41 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
42317 wrote:
Bloodfairy wrote:
42317 wrote:
If pleasant conversation, being honest and yourself, and being a moral and physical supporter was all you needed to get girls I'd definitely have a harem at home! :sigh:

That's what you need to keep girls. Money makes the rest.

Well, thank you very much! Being a nice guy keeps the girl by me, but in order to win any I need money?
Basically that's prostitution.

[butch]Yup. And so it works with most of 'em, in my experience[/butch].

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 30th, 2008, 3:32 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Bloodfairy wrote:
42317 wrote:
Basically that's prostitution.
[butch]Yup. And so it works with most of 'em, in my experience[/butch].

[butch] ??? :?:

By the way:

Image

Nobody take this personal, please. I just felt it fit.

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Thread: What are you playing now? B-game style
PostPosted: October 30th, 2008, 9:06 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
I knew the strip already :D
The [butch] thing was to remark that it was my masculine side talking. It tends to appear whenever women are referred as "destiations of desire/lusciousness".

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group