Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 9:18 pm


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 17th, 2008, 12:46 am 
Offline
Post Master

Joined: March 18th, 2007, 4:11 am
Posts: 1512
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Far Cry 2
Fable II
LittleBigPlanet
Dead Space PC
Bioshock PS3
Eternal Sonata PS3
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Onimusha: The Essentials Collection
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Star Ocean: First Departure

As well as Midnight Club: Los Angeles on the 20th.

Of course, I will be getting most of these. What about you guys?

_________________
Myanimelist.net List


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 17th, 2008, 12:55 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26th, 2008, 12:53 am
Posts: 283
Location: SoCal
Wow. That sounds like fun, but I can't find time to play anything right now.
I'm so jealous! Of course, you'll have to post reviews so I can play them through you vicariously! :D

_________________
= = = PunkDaddy - Beatin' the Brats for over 10 years! = = =
aiAnimals-Puppy Puzzler

++First Project: Princess Code++ ++MIA 2009++
Just released a non-H, Animal Game for the iPhone August 2010!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 17th, 2008, 1:03 am 
Offline
Major Contributor
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2008, 1:05 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
I might get Fable II someday, but I'm actually more pumped up for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, which doesn't come until November 16th. I'll be waiting in the mean time. :)

_________________
Image
Sailor Senshi and Gamera are a great mix together. :3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 1:13 am 
Offline
Post Master

Joined: March 18th, 2007, 4:11 am
Posts: 1512
Location: British Columbia, Canada
PunkDaddy wrote:
I'm so jealous! Of course, you'll have to post reviews so I can play them through you vicariously! :D

The problem with regularly writing reviews is that I usually wouldn't finish playing a shitty game, and I get frustrated more often than other people.

Related to the topic, LittleBigPlanet was delayed, now set to release on the 28th. Whoever scored the music added lines from the Qur'an on one of the songs, so Sony recalled all the copies.

_________________
Myanimelist.net List


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 4:55 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Mmsven wrote:
Far Cry 2
Fable II
LittleBigPlanet
Dead Space PC
Bioshock PS3
Eternal Sonata PS3
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Onimusha: The Essentials Collection
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Star Ocean: First Departure
As well as Midnight Club: Los Angeles on the 20th.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does this have to do with October 21st and why does it need an own thread?
I mean, what's there to discuss?
You're gonna buy these games. Fine. Once you're finished, open a thread for each one of them, write reviews, offer your opinions and we can discuss them. But whatever this here is, it stands just a single step above spam. :wtf:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 12:41 am 
Offline
Post Master

Joined: March 18th, 2007, 4:11 am
Posts: 1512
Location: British Columbia, Canada
42317 wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does this have to do with October 21st and why does it need an own thread?
I mean, what's there to discuss?
You're gonna buy these games. Fine. Once you're finished, open a thread for each one of them, write reviews, offer your opinions and we can discuss them. But whatever this here is, it stands just a single step above spam. :wtf:

All of those games are being released on October 21st, and are also some of the biggest releases of the year for North America. I don't know about you, but I've never seen such a day before. In this thread, we can discuss what we think of these games before release.

Perhaps I should've made it a full-blown major holidays release list.

_________________
Myanimelist.net List


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: October 21st - The best day ever?
PostPosted: October 20th, 2008, 1:54 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 26th, 2008, 12:53 am
Posts: 283
Location: SoCal
Mmsven wrote:
PunkDaddy wrote:
I'm so jealous! Of course, you'll have to post reviews so I can play them through you vicariously! :D

The problem with regularly writing reviews is that I usually wouldn't finish playing a shitty game, and I get frustrated more often than other people.


Well, I don't know about anyone else, but "not worth finishing for me because of XXXXX" suffices as a review for me. If it was too hard for a hard-core gamer, then there's no way I'd have the patience to finish. If it was too violent and easy, maybe it would be my type of game. :twisted: I understand if you simply don't want to or don't have time. Life is short. Do what you enjoy.

_________________
= = = PunkDaddy - Beatin' the Brats for over 10 years! = = =
aiAnimals-Puppy Puzzler

++First Project: Princess Code++ ++MIA 2009++
Just released a non-H, Animal Game for the iPhone August 2010!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group