Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 18th, 2017, 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bleach (manga)
PostPosted: May 16th, 2007, 1:12 am 
Major Contributor

The official Bleach manga thread.

The past few chapters have been a little disappointing but the next chapter looks to be very promising. (Ishida's fight especially)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2007, 3:21 pm 

I dunno, the latest arc hasnĀ“t lived up to my expectations. The atmosphere should be more tense, but there is too much comic relief going on... I hope they just lose and manage to escape and then come back with some serious shinigami reinforcements...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 3:59 am 
Major Contributor

At this point, what's disappointed me the most about the current arc is that if everyone loses (which is quite possible at this point since only Ishida and Renji are left standing) the the purpose of this arc has basically been to show how much of a power gap still exists between our heroes and Aizen and his Espada, something which we probably already anticipated. So hopefully we'll see something interesting happen rather than just see everyone lose and go back home to regroup.

Maybe, a few main characters getting killed off? I actually wouldn't mind that at this point, even though it won't happen . . . :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 5:57 pm 

spazmaster666 wrote:
Maybe, a few main characters getting killed off? I actually wouldn't mind that at this point, even though it won't happen . . . :P

Ichigo dying would be a nice twist, or becoming a spada... i hope that in this arc some of the other shinigamis will get a bigger role, i'm tired of seeing Ichigo, Renji, ishida and Chad fight...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 7:33 pm 
Newcomer

I gave up on Bleach... somewhere a while ago... I just stopped. Dont know why. Just wasn't interesting me anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 9:53 pm 
Major Contributor

Cypher-Khan wrote:
I gave up on Bleach... somewhere a while ago... I just stopped. Dont know why. Just wasn't interesting me anymore.

Hopefully you didn't stop before the espada and vaizards where introduced? Cause there were some truly epic fights during those early arrancar arcs.

And yeah Ichigo becoming an Espada, maybe but he would be different since he's a Vaizard, not an Arrancar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 7:49 pm 
Newcomer

spazmaster666 wrote:
Cypher-Khan wrote:

Hopefully you didn't stop before the espada and vaizards where introduced? Cause there were some truly epic fights during those early arrancar arcs.

And yeah Ichigo becoming an Espada, maybe but he would be different since he's a Vaizard, not an Arrancar.

ehh, same stuff really.

The guy with the lame hair and the annoying ugly girl annoyed me. I stopped when Ichigo went to the mask/hollow dudes for training.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 10:05 am 

Now I shall talk about something completely irrelevent tothe current discussion. And that is which do you guys preffer, Rukia or Otahiema (yes I spelled their names wrong) Personally I really don't like Rukia, so I'm routting for Otahiema. I really like her, and not just for her figure. She's sincere, thoughtful and a little weird. Such I hope she's the one that ends up with Ichigo, god that sounded like a girl. Oh well, you guys won't hold it against me right? Or start thinking I'm gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 10:11 am 

The revelation in ch 289 wasn't much of a revelation at all, just looking at Nell, you can tell that she's an Arrancar, so it's not much of a leap to her being an Ex Espada. Anyhow it looks like the resolution to Renji and Uryuu's current predicament is going to be put off for a while, which is kind of unfair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 10:21 pm 

She looks hot. Period. :D . I don't care about Uryuu and Renji at the moment, I think the overuse of comic release has killed bleach for me.

Post subject: Re: Bleach (manga)
PostPosted: September 28th, 2009, 1:18 pm 

I originally read Bleach when it first came out and now I decided to go back and check it out again. I stopped the first time after the completion of the Soul Society arc. I went back and reread all of that arc so now I guess I will see some new stuff.

Biggest problem would be the absence of death. All of the main characters(and third string characters) were knocking at death's door at some point in the Soul Society arc. Yet everyone one of them healed up nice. Making near-death battles unbelievable and unemotional.

Other problem would be the introduction of Ban Kai. After the reader learns about it, we see pretty much every character have one. It totally takes the coolness of it away. The only crutch they gave Ban Kai was the fact that it takes time to master. Meaning using it isn't that great, but perfecting it is great.

Other than those problems, I like the series. I look forward to seeing some Hollowification(sp?) :gatsu: