Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 138  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 20th, 2007, 12:27 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
I finally stopped watching Bleach.Although it was too early to stop but I just learnt how dragging it is.I stopped in episode 23-24,when Ichigo and his gang just reached Soul Society.

Anyway I currently watching Gun X Sword and Black Jack 21.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 20th, 2007, 6:36 pm 
Major Contributor

Think the next 3 DVDs I'm gonna buy are the last two Ghost in the Shell volumes and the Naruto OVA Cartoon Network aired last night. Said I was going to get the Ghost volumes this month but every time I promise myself that I run out of money.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2007, 4:49 am 
Major Contributor

Amex_Yohko wrote:
I finally stopped watching Bleach.Although it was too early to stop but I just learnt how dragging it is.I stopped in episode 23-24,when Ichigo and his gang just reached Soul Society.

A bad place to stop. The really good episodes start after that . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2007, 7:11 pm 

Just finished Ray Xephon. Watching Wild Arms, Best Student Council, and Utawarerumono.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 10:50 am 

Finished Noir. To sum it up, I call it... cryptic weird hubbub. Didn't quite get what the hell it was all about in the end, not quite sure if it actually meant anything even. And the complete lack of blood from gunshot wounds are like.... haaah?! Made all the gunfights lack a certain impact.

I wonder if the last two gunshots signified the deaths of Kirika and Mirielle at any rate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 11:53 am 

When it comes to Noir I know what you mean Storm Shinobi about the lack of blood most of the time I didn't mind but other times it made it really hard to tell who was dead. Humm it maybe because I got an imported/bootlegged version but
Spoiler
I don't remember any gun shots as the two main walk off after killing the priest chick.
Still I reall liked the series, only complaint that they never explained exact nature of the two main's relationship at the end.

ACM: Spoiler tag added.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 12:00 pm 

I just started rewatching Blue Gender, one of the greatest anime of all time, I love this series. Could explain why it one of the few series I've watch over one time. In fact I think this will be my fifth, oh well it has been a little of a year since I watched it last. :roll: In any case I'm also watching Blood+ as well the sequal to Blood the last vampire movie from a few years ago. The sequal lack the grittyness of the movie but so far, I'm up to ep.11, it's pretty good and I really like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 12:07 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Storm_Shinobi,
Ya, one of my main problems with Noir was the fact that they would shoot and kill all these people, yet they refused to show any blood at all. Other than that the actual series is a little slow, but it has some really great music.

The Adict,

Nice to see another Blue Gender fan is out there! Definitely an under appreciated anime series if there ever was one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 1:56 pm 

The Adict wrote:
Spoiler
I don't remember any gun shots as the two main walk off after killing the priest chick.

ACM: Spoiler tag added.

Spoiler
When they walk off into the distance, it then focuses onto the watch and two gunshots sound off

Come to think about it, Noir was done by Bee-Train. Which I noticed recently with like.... goddamn Murder Princess and Tsubasa Chronicle that they have something against animating any blood in battles.

And before I watched Noir, I had fun with Bartender. Seriously good stuff, there should have been more. Although I suppose the last episode was a bit iffy. Definitely a unique experience, and it teaches you how to make cocktails! Kinda anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2007, 3:08 am 

Haha, I love Noir. Awesome music, nice art, Kirika...

I've been rewatching a few series. Monster, Honey and Clover, and Azumanga. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2007, 4:08 am 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
Haha, I love Noir. Awesome music, nice art, Kirika...

Dang it I've gotta find that old FDLFWN banner (aka Friends Don't Let Friends Watch Noir ;))

Anyway, I'm watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's this crazy mecha series that's both humorous and epic. It just gets better with each episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2007, 10:53 am 

Umm spazmaster, you're the only one so far that doesn't like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2007, 8:50 pm 

Naruto Shippuuden upto 14....Naruto Movie 3...Naruto upto 100...kind of getting my Naruto fix I would say....
Funny...cause I only loved Naruto upto around ep 30 or something....than quit....cause I hated it....watching it all now cause now I suddenly like it... :shock:

Besides that...gonna be watching Kimagure Orange Road in these days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2007, 9:04 pm 
Major Contributor

The Adict wrote:
Umm spazmaster, you're the only one so far that doesn't like it.

Naw, I'm just the first one who has stated it. ;)

I wasn't the one who made that banner after all . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2007, 4:56 am 

I would be the overlong anime hater despite not having watched them. Basically I boycott stuff like Naruto and Bleach which have no perceivable ending. And when people tell me skip the fillers, read the manga, I look at the manga spanning over 20 volumes and I'm like.... yeaaaah riiiiiiight............. I'm sure the manga has its own share of 'fillers'.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 138  Next