Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 11:40 am 

But even with great technological advancement, I can't imagine nanocanisters that form themselves into rockets, propane or electromagnetic beams. Might as well have your hands turn into guns if technology is that great.

Post subject: Re: Most disappointing game(s)!
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 10:30 pm 
Newcomer

Most disappointing game ive played thus far is GT4. This game gets boring after about half way because of its difficulty. Its not any better than its predecessor and it should have been. A let down probably because of the hype.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 8:29 pm 

Erm... I played Superman 64. I think that's all I need to say.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 8:54 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
WarioWorld. I loved WarioLand 2 and 3 on the Gameboy Color, especially WarioLand 3, which imo is one of the best platform games ever. When WarioWorld came out on the Gamecube I was all hyped up about it and once I played it, I was like, "What the Hell?" He doesn't have his transformations (like Fat Wario, Fire Wario, Zombie Wario, etc), he doesn't charge, the enemies are so easy to beat that it gets boring after a while. I was hoping that WarioWorld was going to be a puzzling platformer adventure game, but it's just mediocre in every level. The boss fights where cool though.

Bloodfairy wrote:
Erm... I played Superman 64. I think that's all I need to say.

What else did ya expect? It's one of the worst games ever. How can it be more disappointing if it's so abysmal, unless you're a Superman fan of course and if that's the case, avoid it since it's contaminated with Kryptonite.

EDIT: Also I find Phantasy Star Universe for the Xbox 360, to be very disappointing too. I'm glad the combat system from Phantasy Star Online was there, but that alone did not save it from being horrible. Ugh, the characters were so cliched, especially the main character, Derek, who was a dork of epic proportions. Also the cutscenes get in the way of the gameplay and are uninteresting. The voice acting is just God-awful. Since there was no Japanese language track, I had to suffer through some of the most cheesy and atrociously stupid dialogue. I played till the end of the first or second chapter (I dunno and I don't care) and I couldn't take it anymore. I would rather play Clay Fighter 63 1/3 (which it's another shitty game) than this piece of crap.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2008, 10:02 pm 

I am going to say my most disappointing games were Heavenly Sword for the PS3 and God of War for the PSP. Both are up for most disappointing game due to their length. Both games were extremely short Heavenly Sword took me like 5 hours to beat and the God of War for the PSP took me literally 2 hours. I guess i was expecting so much more out of Heavenly Sword due to the fact it was one of the first PS3 games. Not that it wasn't fun to play i would definitly recommend Heavenly Sword to anyone; however, as a rental only.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 3:25 pm 
Newcomer

I agree with you PrfsrSnapesAngel. Heavenly sword is so short but so good. I hate to say I was disappointed in it but I am. If they had say 4 more hours of gameplay it would have been okay. I hope they make a second game but just longer.