Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Final Fantasy Lulu costume for bidding
PostPosted: February 17th, 2011, 9:01 pm 
Newcomer

Hi all, I do apologize for posting this. I'm short on cash and desperately need money to cover cost on psychological analysis bills. :diss: I have up on eBay is a full set Final Fantasy Lulu costume for bidding. It comes with the top, bottom, wig, wig cap (covers natural hair), pink earrings, and pantyhose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Here is the detail:
Final Fantasy Lulu costume with wig and more

This is for the Final Fantasy X Lulu costume w/ wig. The costume also includes wig cap (to hide natural hair), earrings used for this costume, and new in packet pantyhose in the color black.

This costume was for a large but was modified for a medium. I've also only wore this once and it's in great condition. It's made of fur, leather, satin and pvc.

Top measurements
Length from top to bottom = 12- 13 (depending on belly)
36 inches circumference at breast
27-28 inches circumference at waist (smallest area of waist)
19 inches of sleeve length
12 - 13 circumference at upper arm
34 inches circumference of shoulders

Skirt (Bottom) measurements
Length from waist to floor = 36 inches (this is due to having a large behind that may lift the dress a few inches off the floor)
27- 28 inches circumference of waist
36-37 inches circumference of hips (though I have very narrow hips and large behind like J-Lo)
13 inches long from waist to the tip of the skirt and the hole that starts from the skirt to the rest of the dress is 6 inches

You'll also get a really nice wig that goes with the costume. You just need to buy the accessories and you're good to go. The wig is made of high quality synthetic hair. It looks and feels like real hair. The hair style is made so that you can undo the wig and use it for other costumes. It's a great wig for super long hair styles.

Along with the costume and wig, you'll also receive a pair of circle pink shell earrings that matches that of the characters' earrings, as well as a wig cap to hide your natural hair and a pair of black pantyhose socks (these go up to the thighs).

US shipping price $10
International price $15

The price on international may change though depending here on shipping address.

Again I'm so sorry for posting this if it offends. I just need to pay my medical bills. :( Thank you so much for understanding my predicament and have a wonderful day.

Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy Lulu costume for bidding
PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 3:44 am 
Newcomer

Bless the hearts to those who participated and congratulations to the one who won. You've all helped a great deal by purchasing this item from me. I greatly appreciate it. :bow: Thank you again and have a wonderful day.