Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 17th, 2017, 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Don't buy any of Sentai Filmworks' garbage
PostPosted: December 30th, 2011, 7:56 pm 
Post Master

Sentai Filmworks can kiss my hairy ass. At this point I've had alot of experience with their products (Eyeshield, Taisho Baseball Girls, and now Golgo 13), and the one thing in common between all of these products is that they are ridiculously overpriced, bare bones, and low quality. Each Eyeshield set and the Taisho Baseball Girls set are $50 original price for 12 episodes with no dub. All of the stuff I've bought has come in a standard DVD case per set with no types of mini books or anything inside. I didn't think video/audio quality would be a problem until I bought Golgo 13. I thought that 2 discs for 13 episodes might not be bad when there's no dub involved, but Golgo 13 piqued my interest with 2 discs per 13 episodes with a dub. I confirmed my suspicion when I popped in the disc and what I saw was probably the worst anime DVD quality I've seen involving anime that has come out in the last 15 years. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking it was a bootleg if I hadn't paid such a gigantic price for this fucking crap.

I say Sentai Filmworks tops Viz and Aniplex by a large margin as the worst anime publisher out there.