Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 21st, 2017, 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Holiday Sales? I need help buying
PostPosted: December 27th, 2008, 2:59 am 
Newcomer

-I'm going to try to create some discussion here and break it up into some parts.-

There are quite a few Hentai anime DVDs I wish to own since I'm picky with how bad the quality is of downloaded episodes. The only store I could buy them from is FYE, but DVDs there are over priced, and I haven't seen any sales yet so I rather buy online.

Christmas just passed so I'm hoping to run into some after Christmas or New years sales. I've only bought a few anime DVDs and only 1 Hentai DVD before so I don't know where to get good deals.

The past few days of website searching, I found Rightstuf, Discountdvd, animenation, and Keenzo. One problem is none of those sites have all the DVDs I wish to buy so I might be forced to buy from multiple sites.

Keenzo is by far the cheapest and they sell lots of things other than DVDs. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Keenzo and knew if their DVDs were legit or bootlegged? I'm not finding any sites though with good holiday sales on Hentai like I hoped for.

----Part 2----

I would like to buy a series called Jiburiru. I could either buy each of the 4 volumes which all have awesome cover art, or I could buy the 4 disk box set. What I hate is how I can only find a stock photo of the cover, and not any site or blog that has pictures of the actual box set. I'd hate it if the sex only came with one DVD case with 1 disk of 4 episodes. I'm hoping the set is an art box with the 4 separate dvd volumes inside it since the MSRP on it is like $80. x.x $80 for 4 episodes is ****ing insane. Buying each of the 4 dvds separately though would cost even more money than the box set...The 4 volumes have nice looking DVD cases though so I wish I knew if the box set includes them or not.

-If anyone can show me some pictures of the Jiburiru 4 disk box set I'd appreciate it.

----Part 3----

Ok so like I said before, currently I'm doing a lot of searching around for Holiday sales on Hentai, and more good online shops to buy from. Some series on my list are:

Sex Friend
Wet Summer Days
Legend of the pervert
Fruits Cup
after class lesson
Jiburiru

I'm also looking on Myanimelist for some other nice looking, short 1-2 episode series to add to the list. Jiburiru and After class Lesson are 4 and 3 episodes on 4 and 3 different disks so the price is pretty big. -___- I wish they just stuck the episodes on 1 DVD instead of selling $20 volumes with only 1 episode on them. I'm VERY limited on money so getting good deals on this already over priced crap is a must haha.

Post subject: Re: Holiday Sales? I need help buying
PostPosted: December 27th, 2008, 3:10 pm 

Try amazon as well. They have Jiburiru for $53.98 and it's $2.98 for shipping from their "Used and New Sellers" list. It's ok to buy from their used and new sellers list as I buy from them all the time and haven't had any issues. If you do have an issue then amazon would refund your money.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014GS13M/sr=1-1/qid=1230401197/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1230401197&sr=1-1&seller=

Suprisingly you should check amazon for some of your other hentai titles that you so desire just make sure you check everything properly such as making sure it's Region 1 as well as the descriptions the used and new sellers give on their products.

Happy Shopping!

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2009, 3:51 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
A quick note, After Class Lesson has come up on sale over at Rightstuf here: http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... 15/4/153/0 All three episodes for $30.00, not bad for a hentai title.

I mostly use Rightstuf for all my purchases, but they aren't the best place to shop unless you are getting things from one of their sales or specials. I had never heard of Keenzo before you mentioned it, and giving them a quick look they do have some pretty good pricing on hentai titles. Possibly the best standard prices I have seen. From what I can tell it doesn't look like they are selling bootlegs, at least for the various series I checked. They look pretty good for general purchases.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for deals on the series you listed, see if I can't discover some like I did with After Class Lesson.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 5:19 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Yukito590 wrote:
Ok so like I said before, currently I'm doing a lot of searching around for Holiday sales on Hentai, and more good online shops to buy from. Some series on my list are:

Jiburiru

Now Jiburiru is up for sale, the first four episode box set for 40 bucks: http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... 63/4/153/0

Hope you were able to pick up After Class Lesson!