Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Final Fantasy X-2 Sucks
PostPosted: April 16th, 2007, 6:54 pm 

I made this thread because somebody asked.

First off let me say that I haven't actually played FFX-2 beyond the first level. Why you ask? It's called the worst player combat control system I've ever come acrossed the whole mixing of turn based and real time combat systems sucks. Mean I don't have lightening fast reflexes or dead on timming which the combat system requires both, so I get slottered facing any oppant above pathetically easy. Other then that I've got nothing else to say, only cared to try to play past the first third boss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 16th, 2007, 8:12 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
You already make two same threads my friend.Please erase the other one.

On the topic,I laso agree that X-2 is the worst FF series ever made.The storyline of the FFX is bad and X-2 makes it even worse.When I played FFX,I just want to kill Tidus over and over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 18th, 2007, 9:47 am 

True it had a thread but that was under a different topic, I just gave it its own topic that's all. I could open up a topic about all Final Fantasy games sucking but I've only played three. All of which were no where near as good as this series is supposed to be.

Agreed Tidus was just annoying, Auron was cool though as were the summoned monsters but there were waaaaayyyy to many oh and this is how it is moments for a fourty hour game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 19th, 2007, 9:49 pm 

The thing I really found annoying about X-2 was the fact that you had to play as Rikku, Yuna and Pain... I didn't enjoy the dress system... after 30 minutes of playing I just wanted to rip my eyeballs out and break my PS2...

I don't even remember whether you could play blitzball in it or not.. which was the best mini game ever in a FF game.

Oh, the FFX storyline was pretty alright... but it was nothing like FF7 or 8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 19th, 2007, 11:49 pm 

Ha I hated X-2 because of its plot...but I did enjoy trying to get all the costumes and thier abilities...actually...thats what I only liked about it...

Other than that it was pretty stupid...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 1:25 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Geeze, I am the only one here that though it was fine? I mean, I didn't love it or anything, and FF X and X-2 are my least favorite titles in the series, but they were still fun and enjoyable for a one time play through. Maybe I just liked have a party of all women in X-2...

Though, since we are pointing out things we don't like about it, I did not like how it had like 3 different endings depending on how much of the game you completed, or whatever it was. FF X-2 wasn't exactly a, "I love this so much I must do everything in it" type of game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2007, 10:43 pm 
Newcomer

When I played it, I thought to myself "Wow, what a nice substitution for actual characters.(the dress spheres)" Nice rip-off of Charlie's Angels too. What a waste of time and money watching them change clothes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 12th, 2007, 1:38 pm 
Lurker

i liked it a bit, but as i'd only rented it i didnt have much of a chance to get into it...