Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 11th, 2017, 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fable 2
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 5:13 pm 

Well I just heard about Fable to going to come out this year. I'm pretty escited about it. There was alot of stuff about Fable the lost chapters I like. Though I have my grips. I don't know if any of you have played it but I figured we could talk about our bitches and praise and hopes.

My favorite thing about the game was the level of customability of my character. The fact I could marry any one I pleased, besides kids. And just how powerful I got. the ammount of arnor and weapons there were to choose from.

Things I hated. One that I couldn't play a female character. That the npcs never got naked. The Liniar story line. The fact that the main story quests totaled maybe six hours max. How quickly my character aged, after only 20 hours of play I was in my 60s. The fact that I always felt cramped in, the indivigual areas were to small. How few quests there were. How useless most of the magic spells were. That unlike the first game, after you beat the ned boss the game ended and you had to use a different play threw.

Yes I know most of those were minor things, which is why they bug me so much!

I've seen some clips of Fable two and it looks like they fixed a few of those problems, which leaves the question which consel its coming out for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 26th, 2008, 7:38 pm 

They weren't minor things. I really liked the game too but it had its flaws.

Things I didn't like:
I thought there wasn't enough armor and weapons.(decent selection but not enough)
Better, longer, fun side quests.

Other than that I liked it, only a couple of little things needed to be adjusted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 11:38 pm 

Yeah besides, axes, great axes, big sword, small swords, hamers, creavers, bows and crossbows there really weren't that many weapons now that you mention it.

What I didn't like about the weaons is how each played exactly the same way. I mean the great axe played the same as the great sword and hammer. Stuff like that.

And yes more quests would have been nice.

Also what are those odd things? You mean the gliches like how when a cut scene start your hair goes black even when its white. Or how no matter what you name your character he's still called Hero?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 29th, 2008, 12:22 am 

Well I think the weapons should have played a little different. Like you said, Any of the big swords or axes played the same.

I liked most of the main quests, but most seemed too short. Real side quests, like the ones that involve an interesting plot. (Even though Fable had some really good ones...like the boy in the cave)

I watched the Fable 2 trailer yesterday, looks good. I wonder how the guns as a secondary weapon will work(probably just like a bow)

I am looking forward to this one but I am not getting my hopes up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 4:00 pm 

Yeah fable 2 looks sweet, but so did Fable. But it needs more quest, peroid. If nothing more then to length the game. Also it would have been nice if you could play the Areana more then once. Or fought more impressive monster. Mean the Ice Troll was cool but not cool enough. Give me giant monsters like cyclopes and Basilisks and more dragons so I have something worse fighting.

Post subject: Re: Fable 2
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2008, 11:59 am 

YES!!!!! Fable 2 comes out this month! Yeah WWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!

Still I have to say the more I look at the posters the more I worry. I liked the old, mystic world with evil around every corner set up. I just don't know how this one is going to play out. But I'm still hopefull. Yeah Hopeful they put a map back in. Breadcrum system as been done before. It usually does not work well, that's why they introduced mini maps in the first place.

Post subject: Re: Fable 2
PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 9:08 pm 

I get the feeling they aren't gonna deliver half the shit they promised... just like the first game.

Magic was terrible in the first game because their damage was fixed by the level, instead of stat dependent like your weapons. That made all magic except Time Slow, Multi Strike, Berserk and that dashing thing. I guess summoning could be decent, but you're pretty much unstoppable spamming Multi Strike with Berserk on, and if you feel like owning shit even more, get Time Slow as well. Without Multi Strike, the game was migraine due to the inane amount of non-stop blocking enemies that surrounded your ass, so it was hard to flank them. Thank god multi strike was unblockable.

That said, I have more or less zero hope for this game. Now how it turns out remains to be seen...