Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 16th, 2017, 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Card games?
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 6:56 am 
Newcomer

Card games please. the person with the most games i will rate as best answer.
and no stupid answers
how do you play them

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 7:05 am 
Resident Scholar

How do I play what? Card games via PC or a console?
Easy answer... "not at all". When I feel like card games I gather a few like-minded friends and play with them, real cards on a real table with real chatting... way more fun than staring at a sceen.

And... since you've opened the door with a boot... what would be a "stupid answer" in your humble opinion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 1:46 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
What this has to do with PC or console games I do not yet know. Unless you can clarify what the heck you are talking and how it relates to this topic I will have to delete this thread.

When posting, please try and make it so people can actually understand what you are looking for/taking about, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 4:57 pm 
Regular

I don't understand your request andreas.

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 7:34 pm 
Major Contributor

Acmurphy wrote:
What this has to do with PC or console games I do not yet know. Unless you can clarify what the heck you are talking and how it relates to this topic I will have to delete this thread.

When posting, please try and make it so people can actually understand what you are looking for/taking about, thanks.

Unless he means games based on the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG (which, imo, are only good for the promo cards they have packed in) or the online version of Yu-Gi-Oh, there isn't a place for card games or TCGs. In the unlikely event that I had questions about such games, I'd put it in the "PC & Console Games" area too simply because they are games.

Assuming this person means playing the actual card games, as 42317 would prefer... Well, this is why you need to clarify what your looking for. Looking to learn how to play a TCG? If so, which one? Is it Yu-Gi-Oh, or the Pokemon TCG, or Magic: the Gathering, or any of the however many have come and gone since Magic turned up in the 90s? Or is it something like poker that suits you?

I'm fairly sure that official sites for the TCGs I've mentioned have at least some explanation as to how the respective games work. I would think that most TCGs print official website addresses on the packaging of their releases. (I know for a fact Upper Deck does for the Yu-Gi-Oh cards.) For things like poker try www.usplayingcard.com. It has a pop-up menu on the front page that has a variety of games you could look at.

I'm stabbing in the dark here, though. This is why you need to be clearer about what info you're looking for. I don't believe anyone can be any more specific than this without knowing what games your interested in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 7:42 am 

Somehow I interpret this as... list as many card games as you can, and probably with your regular old deck of cards. Like poker, blackjack, big 4, whatever.

I'm too damn lazy to list out how you play them, so to hell with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 8:39 am 
Resident Scholar

Well, just listing a quantity of games for the judgment of a noob (no offense intended) would be like a task a 10yo would give... so if andreas is not a spam bot he should offer some further information.
But so far I'd bet it's just a spam bot. The question is too random and nonsensical.